The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tim Tebow haters eat crow here

+6
Soonermark890
powerpuncher
Tobe
dmar5143
GrantZilla
SlickMoney
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tim Tebow haters eat crow here - Page 2 Empty Re: Tim Tebow haters eat crow here

Post  Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:17 pm

captainanddew wrote:I am tired of the Tebow coverage. I don't have a problem with Christian athletes. I don't like the ones that have to put their faith front and center (and get way too much coverage for the level of player they are). I respect Drew Brees. He is a christian. He is a very good football player and was part of a super bowl winning team. He doesn't continually put his faith in everyone's face.

Tebow thanks Jesus Christ his lord and savior in the post game press conference.

No offense to Tebow, but if there is an almighty, he doesn't care about football.

And why would you thank your lord and savior in public after the game? Isn't faith supposed to be a personal thing?

ON occasion, on meet the press, or another news (political news) show will have a big-time religious person on the show (a pastor, bishop, etc..). I don't hear them at the beginning or end of the interview thank jesus christ their lord and savior. They don't throw it into your face. We know that person is a religious man. He doesn't throw it out there continually.

Tebow would be wise to learn the same.

jesus is Tebow's 'gimmick', and the problem is, he does like to throw that christian bullshit in everyone's face. It has nothing to do with his faith or religion, it's political, and there's no shortage of jesus freaks urging him on.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2