The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katy Perry's folks want her to date Tim Tebow

2 posters

Go down

Katy Perry's folks want her to date Tim Tebow Empty Katy Perry's folks want her to date Tim Tebow

Post  GrantZilla Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:46 am

Are Katy Perry and Tim Tebow the next Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady [stats]?

It seems Perry’s preacher parents, Keith and Mary Hudson, are extra-keen on the idea of hooking up their newly single wild child with the holy rolling Denver Broncos quarterback. In fact, they’ve even invited him to speak at their church while Katy is visiting

Katy’s mentioned on more than one occasion how much she likes Tim,” a source tells OK!. “Katy’s mom firmly believes the best cure for heartache is to quickly fall in love again ... In her mind, Tebow is the perfect guy for her daughter. He’s handsome, charming, intelligent and above all, a good Christian.”

Katy, 27, recently split from husband Russell Brand, 36, after 14 months of marriage. Tim was linked to skiier Lindsay Vonn, but both sides claim they’re just friends.

http://tinyurl.com/6wvcl4q
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Katy Perry's folks want her to date Tim Tebow Empty Re: Katy Perry's folks want her to date Tim Tebow

Post  Guest Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:37 pm

I wonder why Russel divorced Katy.

Back to top Go down

Katy Perry's folks want her to date Tim Tebow Empty Re: Katy Perry's folks want her to date Tim Tebow

Post  GrantZilla Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:45 pm

Hagler's Bald Head wrote:I wonder why Russel divorced Katy.

From what I read, he has been taking his rehab from drug and sex addication seriously, and wanted to settle down and have kids. And that he did not approve of her partying all the time.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:47 pm

GrantZilla wrote:
Hagler's Bald Head wrote:I wonder why Russel divorced Katy.

From what I read, he has been taking his rehab from drug and sex addication seriously, and wanted to settle down and have kids. And that he did not approve of her partying all the time.

Fair enough but it was kinda stupid of him to marry such a young women who's a massive star, of course she's not going to be ready for settling down.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:23 pm

Katy Perry's hot but Tebow can get whoever he wants. I doubt he wants that type of drama and she would make him look bad.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:14 am

What's the deal with this Tebow character ? I keep hearing all you Yanks harping on about him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down