The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will tim tebow Succeed in the NFL

+3
gomez1012
captainanddew
jz_hova
7 posters

Go down

Will tim tebow Succeed or Fail in the NFL

Will tim tebow Succeed in the NFL I_vote_lcap31%Will tim tebow Succeed in the NFL I_vote_rcap 31% 
[ 4 ]
Will tim tebow Succeed in the NFL I_vote_lcap69%Will tim tebow Succeed in the NFL I_vote_rcap 69% 
[ 9 ]

Total Votes : 13

Will tim tebow Succeed in the NFL Empty Will tim tebow Succeed in the NFL

Post  jz_hova Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:09 am

His Journey begins

Last edited by jz_hova on Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
jz_hova
jz_hova

Back to top Go down

Will tim tebow Succeed in the NFL Empty Re: Will tim tebow Succeed in the NFL

Post  captainanddew Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:55 pm

the poll says succeed OR fail, then yes or no.

I'm guessing you meant to say will he succeed in the NFL, yes or no.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  jz_hova Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:17 pm

captainanddew wrote:the poll says succeed OR fail, then yes or no.

I'm guessing you meant to say will he succeed in the NFL, yes or no.

yep that is what I meant
jz_hova
jz_hova

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:59 pm

Doug flutie like career
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:21 am

I've heard Tebow's name millions of times however I don't look at college ball. Only the NFL. I'm really interested to see what everyone's talking about. Just remember that it took Peyton Manning about 3 seasons to get his team to the playoffs. Terry Bradshaw was a nightmare in his first 3 or 4 years as QB as well. Everyone doesn't start off like Marino. I can say that I don't envy this guy "Tebow." If he has a bad game, let alone a bad season, it doesn't look like anyone's looking to be give him anything resembling a break. LOL

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobe Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:31 am

Tebow doesn't have an NFL arm. The question becomes if a team thinks he's good enough as a leader and athlete to design an offence around what he can do. In this era of free agency and the fact that his style makes him prone to taking hits and getting hurt, that's too much to ask for any organization. So I'm saying no, he won't be sucessful in the NFL.
Tobe
Tobe

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:22 am

that was disgussed yesterday by terry howie jimmy and mike..i agree with them not with the broncos.a team that can adapt to the wing type offense i think tebow can be a success which is wining games over stats.quaterbacks like joe kapp for example with far less talent were a success.
tebows a leader but we cant put him with a mannering rogers brady or brees type of quaterback cause hes not..but he can be a winner overall with the right setup.
i like the kids work ethic leadership and grit when playing.to attempt to change his style completely will be a mistake.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:16 pm

dmar5143 wrote:that was disgussed yesterday by terry howie jimmy and mike..i agree with them not with the broncos.a team that can adapt to the wing type offense i think tebow can be a success which is wining games over stats.quaterbacks like joe kapp for example with far less talent were a success.
tebows a leader but we cant put him with a mannering rogers brady or brees type of quaterback cause hes not..but he can be a winner overall with the right setup.
i like the kids work ethic leadership and grit when playing.to attempt to change his style completely will be a mistake.

to win in the nfl these days you have to throw the football. He can't throw well enough. It is a waste of time unless you design a running system. And if you were able to, he'd be injured within 4 weeks.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:31 pm

I think he can be like Jim Harbaugh was. A tough scrambler who makes big plays and dominate when he's on. Best case would be Donovan McNabb. His biggest issue is that he's not a cerebral QB. He doesn't make reads quickly and he's inaccurate. But he has a knack for making plays when it matters. And he has off the charts competitiveness.

Every team he's a leader of is going to outwork their opponents. That might not lead to individual success because Tebow's a limited player, but I think it will make his team better. That's why I think he'll succeed. I put him at 1 game below .500 if he makes it through the season, which I think is a success all things considered.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down