The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The problem with Tebow......

+4
captainanddew
Soonermark890
powerpuncher
Frank
8 posters

Go down

The problem with Tebow...... Empty The problem with Tebow......

Post  Frank Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:24 am

Certain players in the Jets locker room slandered Tim Tebow anonymously, saying that he lacked the ability to play the QB position. Of course this makes no sense since he hasn't played one quarter of football for the Jets as QB.

What's the problem with Tebow? Everywhere he goes, women go crazy. This causes envy among certain NY Jet players and NFL players in general. Talk to a woman that knows nothing about football. She knows Tebow. My gf loves him.

For anyone looking to come down on Tebow's stats with the Broncos, just know that the only stat that matters to some of us are those on the scoreboard. Not only did Tim turn Denver around last year, he led them to a win over my guys, the Steelers.

Put Tim on a team that's going to let him play and give him a chance to perform, then let's judge him. That's usually the way it goes.

Frank

Back to top Go down

The problem with Tebow...... Empty Re: The problem with Tebow......

Post  powerpuncher Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:51 pm

the problem is because he is talked about so much, people expect more out of him than should be the case. i mean seriously, if someone with tebows skills went to a random team to be a wildcat QB, nobody would really know about him other than fans of that team. tebow is fine as a backup to do what he does and he has that "winner" personality. so he has good qualities but he will never be a starting QB (for an extended period of time) again.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:09 am

The problem I have with Tebow is he shoves his religion down our throats. I mean really he claimed he was a virgin when he was a senior in college., FUCK OFF TEBOW. No one believes that shit.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:45 am

Soonermark890 wrote:The problem I have with Tebow is he shoves his religion down our throats. I mean really he claimed he was a virgin when he was a senior in college., FUCK OFF TEBOW. No one believes that shit.
If he was a virgin as a college senior, I would feel very sorry for him. LOL

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:15 pm

Frank wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:The problem I have with Tebow is he shoves his religion down our throats. I mean really he claimed he was a virgin when he was a senior in college., FUCK OFF TEBOW. No one believes that shit.
If he was a virgin as a college senior, I would feel very sorry for him. LOL

especially considering the hot girls he was rumored to be dating. Seriously you go out with some of those ladies and you don't want to put jesus aside for a bit. Come on!!
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:17 pm

I am not a Tebow fan. Some could call me a hater.

But any Jet ripping him needs to wake up. Forget ripping the backup QB who doesn't play. How come your starting QB has a piss poor completion percentage. When I watch Sanchez there are times that he misses open WRs (when not under pressure). And when he misses he misses the receiver by 5 yards. It is bad.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:52 pm

The problem with Tebow is his throwing motion takes to long to release the ball, but his worst problem as a QB is hes the most inaccurate QB Ive ever seen in my life. Occasionally he'll make the big play, but its more of a hit or miss with this guy if you were to start him. More miss than anything though. It sucks for the Jets because Sanchez is also garbage. All these USC QBs suck. It seems most USC players suck in the pros.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:35 am

I understand that Tebow is not an ideal passer. That point has been made. However, how was he able to change the Broncos season last year and win a playoff game against the Steelers?

As far as Tebow being overrated, who's saying he's great in the first place? This guy wants a chance to play so he can prove himself.

Has anyone seen some of our HOF QBs in their first season? My fav QB, Terry Bradshaw, was absolutely terrible in his first 4 years. People were threatening to bomb 3 Rivers Stadium if Bradshaw started. Chuck Noll believed in Terry and Bradshaw developed into the master of the big play.

I think Tebow deserves a chance.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:01 pm

Frank wrote:I understand that Tebow is not an ideal passer. That point has been made. However, how was he able to change the Broncos season last year and win a playoff game against the Steelers?

As far as Tebow being overrated, who's saying he's great in the first place? This guy wants a chance to play so he can prove himself.

Has anyone seen some of our HOF QBs in their first season? My fav QB, Terry Bradshaw, was absolutely terrible in his first 4 years. People were threatening to bomb 3 Rivers Stadium if Bradshaw started. Chuck Noll believed in Terry and Bradshaw developed into the master of the big play.

I think Tebow deserves a chance.
In my honest opinion he didnt change the Broncos their defense did.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:44 pm

sooners correct.the defence made a big differnce.look tebow simply doesnt have it at qb.if he were a starter he would be amoung the worst 4.maybe try him at runing back or a tight end in the ditka mackey mold not the tony gonzalez mode.
diego makes some good strong points.hes had his chance.look when brady went down for the year all felt the pats were done.casell played so well that brady wasnt missed that much.he was excellent far better then tebows wins at denver .look at casell now and his team.hes still far above a tebow.no one wants tebow except the jag owner whos 1-9.he wants him because tebow has florida fans.so lose with tebow is better money wise.in 2 or so years he will be out of football if they think hes a qb.in 2 years he will be gone anyway.theres to much talent in the pros and coming out of colldege every year at every position to keep a guy who doesnt have it.the nfl is far differnt then the sec or colledge football.ask vince young.or brady quinn whos better at qb then tebow.
2 more full years after this year and he will be gone.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:57 am

dmar5143 wrote:sooners correct.the defence made a big differnce.look tebow simply doesnt have it at qb.if he were a starter he would be amoung the worst 4.maybe try him at runing back or a tight end in the ditka mackey mold not the tony gonzalez mode.
diego makes some good strong points.hes had his chance.look when brady went down for the year all felt the pats were done.casell played so well that brady wasnt missed that much.he was excellent far better then tebows wins at denver .look at casell now and his team.hes still far above a tebow.no one wants tebow except the jag owner whos 1-9.he wants him because tebow has florida fans.so lose with tebow is better money wise.in 2 or so years he will be out of football if they think hes a qb.in 2 years he will be gone anyway.theres to much talent in the pros and coming out of colldege every year at every position to keep a guy who doesnt have it.the nfl is far differnt then the sec or colledge football.ask vince young.or brady quinn whos better at qb then tebow.
2 more full years after this year and he will be gone.
tebow will last longer than that because no matter what, if you are a big name, you will stay around. tebow is a great football player but doesnt really have a position in the nfl.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:32 am

Nobody's saying this guy is Johnny Unitas. However, if he's going to be voted the most overrated player in the league while also being slandered by his teamates, I think he at least deserves a chance to show how lousy he is, right?

He's 1-1 in post season. A lot of so called talented QBs can't make that statement.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  EnragedSlayer Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:53 am

I'm a big Jets fan and they only got Tebow to sell PSLs. It should tell you a lot that he can't crack the starting lineup with Sanchez as the starting QB. I just don't think that many QBs in the league could do a good job with the Jets offense. Shaun Green can't run the ball, the WRs wouldn't even be the number 2 option on most NFL teams, and half the oline can't seem to block or open holes. And playoff records don't tell you much about a QB, just look at Sanchez who is 4-2 in the playoffs.
EnragedSlayer
EnragedSlayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:58 am

Tebow can start for a team that focuses on the run. He's a poor man's Alex Smith or Russell Wilson with a knack for coming up big in tight spots. He's perfect with the media and a great leader/role model for how to be a professional (note you haven't heard a word from Tebow this year about wanting more playing time or criticizing the obvious dysfunction on the team). The good thing about building an offense around him is you don't need receivers. You can focus on lineman and running backs, and find athletes who can improvise so Tebow can get the ball out in a pinch. You build your defense and you can win games like that.

The thing is Tebow talked about as some transcendent player or a someone who is breaking the traditional qb mold, but he's really just a game manager with a nice back story and a through the roof Q rating.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down