The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tim Tebow haters eat crow here

+6
Soonermark890
powerpuncher
Tobe
dmar5143
GrantZilla
SlickMoney
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tim Tebow haters eat crow here Empty Tim Tebow haters eat crow here

Post  SlickMoney Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:11 pm

You know who you are.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Tim Tebow haters eat crow here Empty Re: Tim Tebow haters eat crow here

Post  GrantZilla Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:16 pm

SlickMoney wrote:You know who you are.

Why. Because they beat a beat up Pit team. I'll eat crow if they do that shit against New England.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:24 pm

im glad they won.tebow finaly put together a game worthy of any top ten QB in the nfl.he made long excellent throws .played smart forced nothing.he ran the ball well.his mechanics are awfull but dont change them.its his style and works for him..pittsburg always gets the calls and breaks there way and today they did also.2 facemasks miised calls.a lateral-fumble called a incomplete pass causing denver to lose a score.2 generous spots etc etc.
i hope this is the tebow we see next year and during the rest of the playoffs.as a person i like tebow..he won a big time game and he did it with smarts and his arm..heres hoping.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:29 pm

Denver is the luckiest team in the NFL. They get teams when they are the most vulnerable. Maimi when they sucked. My Raiders when they were having QB issues. They back into the play offs and face a beat up Pit team that struggled against the fucking Browns in their last game.

Rapesburger looked like fucking Frankenstien out there. I can't beleive he stayed in the game as long as he did.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:33 pm

GrantZilla wrote:Denver is the luckiest team in the NFL. They get teams when they are the most vulnerable. Maimi when they sucked. My Raiders when they were having QB issues. They back into the play offs and face a beat up Pit team that struggled against the fucking Browns in their last game.

Rapesburger looked like fucking Frankenstien out there. I can't beleive he stayed in the game as long as he did.

...excuses excuses excuses..ben moved just fine.no one expected denver to score 30 points.no one expected tebow to throw for 300 plus yards.hardley anyone expected long accurate passes from tebow.today wasnt luck.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:37 pm

dmar5143 wrote:excuses excuses excuses..ben moved just fine.no one expected denver to score 30 points.no one expected tebow to throw for 300 plus yards.hardley anyone expected long accurate passes from tebow.today wasnt luck.

He was playing out of the shockgun the entire game, and getting sacked reaptidly. What do you mean he was moving fine?

They scoring points because Pits offense was giving them great field position. They couldn't even put up more than 3 points against Kansas City last week. What does that tell you?
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:43 pm

great field position.the last score was for 80 yards.tebow threw at least 5 passes for 30 plus yards.he had a QB rating of 125.6 today.give credit where credit is due for once with tebow.last week he was awfull.this week he was terrific.is that so hard to admit.tebow was the main reason they won today.im happy for him.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobe Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:45 pm

I'll bite; that was the best I've seen Tebow play at this level, and it was his biggest stage as a pro. Guy is winner, even if he is a smug, preachy douche. But that Denver D is no joke, that's the reason the team has more than 4 wins all year.
Tobe
Tobe

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:49 pm

dmar5143 wrote:great field position.the last score was for 80 yards.tebow threw at least 5 passes for 30 plus yards.he had a QB rating of 125.6 today.give credit where credit is due for once with tebow.last week he was awfull.this week he was terrific.is that so hard to admit.tebow was the main reason they won today.im happy for him.

You're right. Tebow is the Chosen One. God is on Denver's side

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:51 pm

grant i dont know what game you were watching.denver scored touchdowns on 2 different 80 yard drives one on a 73 yard drive and a 37 yard field goal on a 63 yard drive which means they scored twice with drives from there own 20 for tds one from there own 27 and one field goal that started on there own 20..thats not great field position.knowledge is not doing the talking.hatred is..sorry thoses drives again is not good field position.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:53 pm

GrantZilla wrote:
dmar5143 wrote:great field position.the last score was for 80 yards.tebow threw at least 5 passes for 30 plus yards.he had a QB rating of 125.6 today.give credit where credit is due for once with tebow.last week he was awfull.this week he was terrific.is that so hard to admit.tebow was the main reason they won today.im happy for him.

You're right. Tebow is the Chosen One. God is on Denver's side

...sorry no need to hate the man cause he has a strong belief in god..thats sad and sick.it realy is.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:56 pm

dmar5143 wrote:grant i dont know what game you were watching.denver scored touchdowns on 2 different 80 yard drives one on a 73 yard drive and a 37 yard field goal on a 63 yard drive which means they scored twice with drives from there own 20 for tds one from there own 27 and one field goal that started on there own 20..thats not great field position.knowledge is not doing the talking.hatred is..sorry thoses drives again is not good field position.

Not hating. I'm glad Denver won actualy. They'll now have to keep Tebow as their QB for next year.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:57 pm

thats true.tebow will be there qb next year.its his job to lose..lets see what happens next year.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:14 pm

i was surprised at how well tebow played today. i hate steelers so i was happy about the game. it was a good game. with a healthy rosthlesburger though, the steelers would have won but its all good either way. good game for tebow but i cant see them beating the patriots.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:02 am

Teblow sucks
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  GK9899 Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:46 am

This was his best game as a pro. The way the offense has looked the last three weeks I thought they had no shot against the Steelers. Defense played tough and they never let Wallace break anything big on them. Plus they were screwed on the incomplete pass/fumble. Better team won today.
GK9899
GK9899

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:14 am

I don't hate Tebow. I just don't buy into the running QBs. I said same thing about Vince Young, Vick, ect. And Tebow throws worst than both of those guys.

Why I'm glad Denver won, because he will be their QB next year. See how he does in a 16 game grind. 3-1 says he will get as fucked up as Vick does.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:05 am

I've been a Steeler fan since the 70s and my hat goes off to Tebow and Denver.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:20 pm

GrantZilla wrote:
SlickMoney wrote:You know who you are.

Why. Because they beat a beat up Pit team. I'll eat crow if they do that shit against New England.

Wow.

I have no doubt that you thought Broncos had no shot of winning this game.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:21 pm

GrantZilla wrote:I don't hate Tebow.

Could've fooled me.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobe Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:55 pm

You know what's really eerie? Tebow passed for 316 yards (3:16) and averaged 31.6 yards per pass (3:16). pale
Tobe
Tobe

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:32 am

Tobe wrote:You know what's really eerie? Tebow passed for 316 yards (3:16) and averaged 31.6 yards per pass (3:16). pale
That's crazy if it's true. Tim Tebow's earned his credit and whether or not he gets a shot to lead a franchise, you could build a team around him (a defensive oriented team, but still...that's more than I can say for Sanchez right now). All the haters are just that. Bottom line is his team has won games and he's had a major impact on their success. In media attention alone he's been huge for Denver.

That game perfectly highlighted who Tebow is. He doesn't make reads, he doesn't have timing, and he's an erratic passer. But he makes the throws when they matter the most and can put the ball in a tight spot when he doesn't have to go through progressions. Plus he runs like a back and is great at creating positive plays when things break down.

I literally saw a 3rd down where he had 5 receivers open and ran for the 1st down. I think that's Tebow in a nutshell. He's just interesting.

With that said the Pats are taking him again. The Steelers did a horrible job keeping contain and Harrison was undisciplined. I doubt the Pats will give up big plays and Brandon Spikes is going to have a game.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobe Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:21 am

Gumby wrote:
Tobe wrote:You know what's really eerie? Tebow passed for 316 yards (3:16) and averaged 31.6 yards per pass (3:16). pale
That's crazy if it's true.

Tim Tebow's stats draw biblical comparisons

Sporting News

Tim Tebow has emerged as perhaps the NFL’s most polarizing and popular figure this season with mix of late-game heroics and outspoken religious beliefs, but on Sunday night Tebow’s play did the talking for the latter.

Tebow’s 316-yard passing performance shocked the Pittsburgh Steelers in their playoff loss to his Denver Broncos, which sparked the John 3:16 Bible verse he used to mark on his face during games to the top of Google Trends Monday afternoon.

Denver Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow greets fans after the Broncos beat the Pittsburgh Steelers 29-23 in overtime of an NFL football wild card playoff game Sunday, Jan. 8, 2012, in Denver. (AP Photo/The Denver Post, Joe Amon)Sunday’s wild-card showdown saw Tebow average an NFL postseason-record 31.6 yards per completion on the way to breaking team president John Elway’s franchise playoff passing record, and further validated head coach John Fox’s decision to name Tebow starter in October. At the time Denver was reeling from a three-game losing streak entering its bye in Week 6.

Fast forward to January, as Tebow culminated the best game of his career with an overtime strike to Demaryius Thomas, whose birthday is Christmas.

But let’s not get too crazy with numbers, because if you add his passing and rushing yards it totals 366, which Michele Bachmann might argue is perilously close to devil territory.

Tebow’s captured the imagination of the masses in a short time since entering the league in the 2010 draft, at the time still shy of age 23. “The Number 23” starring Jim Carrey, a widely panned movie about how every event somehow comes back that number.

Even those tired of Tebow-mania have to admit the drama was at least a little bit enjoyable Sunday night. You can’t script this; unless you’re Tebow.

Read more: http://aol.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2012-01-09/tim-tebow-316-the-bible-stats#ixzz1j3r9IrSB
Tobe
Tobe

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:42 am

You know what, I'll eat crow about the kid.

I don't like Denver, but I hate The Patriots. It'd be awsome if The Pats end up getting Tebowed in the playoffs.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:03 pm

I am tired of the Tebow coverage. I don't have a problem with Christian athletes. I don't like the ones that have to put their faith front and center (and get way too much coverage for the level of player they are). I respect Drew Brees. He is a christian. He is a very good football player and was part of a super bowl winning team. He doesn't continually put his faith in everyone's face.

Tebow thanks Jesus Christ his lord and savior in the post game press conference.

No offense to Tebow, but if there is an almighty, he doesn't care about football.

And why would you thank your lord and savior in public after the game? Isn't faith supposed to be a personal thing?

ON occasion, on meet the press, or another news (political news) show will have a big-time religious person on the show (a pastor, bishop, etc..). I don't hear them at the beginning or end of the interview thank jesus christ their lord and savior. They don't throw it into your face. We know that person is a religious man. He doesn't throw it out there continually.

Tebow would be wise to learn the same.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next