The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE JURIES VERDIT.TEBOW STINKS

+2
GrantZilla
dmar5143
6 posters

Go down

THE JURIES VERDIT.TEBOW STINKS Empty THE JURIES VERDIT.TEBOW STINKS

Post  dmar5143 Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:34 pm

as a quarterback this guys the worst ive ever seen.he had another oportunity to help win a game with less then 2 minutes to go but feel short.the reason hes had many oportunites this year is denver stinks on offense and so does the other team they play.in most games tim stinks for 57 minutes so does everyone else and he plays half way decent and a win comes about.tebow time they say like hes a gifted quaterback..the team his team all of them made the wins possible despite how bad there offence was the other teams equaled them in bad play...today in the biggest game of his pro career tim did his normal performance which is sub par and awfull.6 for 20 for a huge 60 yards and a rating of 20.6...
denver actualy won a game with tebow going 2 for 8 and under 40 yards..he fumbled today again and lost the fumble.he does that often and of course had a interseption..he will get publicity this week..how much publicity will green bays back up quaterback get this week after throwing for 480 yards and 6 touchdowns while half of green bays top offense and defence players did not play..
sometime next year tebow will loss his starting job.after that the only time time will play is if 2 or 3 QBS on his team have broken leggs or there down 45-7..he stinks at quaterback and delivered both in wins and losses a streak of the worst play at QB anyone has ever seen.ever..make the guy a runing back or a tight end.hes a decent football player.at QB the juries verdit is that hes the worst ever.period.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

THE JURIES VERDIT.TEBOW STINKS Empty Re: THE JURIES VERDIT.TEBOW STINKS

Post  GrantZilla Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:06 pm

He's a fullback posing as a QB. But don't hate, he is the reason Denver going to the playoffs. Because of his brilliant play. Forget the 3 game losing streak or having the tiebreaker over Oakland because they beat a worst Miami team
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  LarryDickman Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:10 pm

He looked pretty good yesterday.Which Tebow shows up Saturday night?If he keeps his turnovers at nil,they have a shot at the Patriots.Not much of a chance IMO.

LarryDickman

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:29 pm

steelers did not play very well. Still frustrated by the nfl rule that gives a 8-8 team a home game over a 12-4 team. I don't care if you won a division or not.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:55 am

GrantZilla wrote:He's a fullback posing as a QB. But don't hate, he is the reason Denver going to the playoffs. Because of his brilliant play. Forget the 3 game losing streak or having the tiebreaker over Oakland because they beat a worst Miami team
He's a fullback who can throw. He's not a QB in the traditional sense but he's definitely more than a fullback and a better passer than most elite college running QBs. That and he has amazing ball skills. That's the one thing that jumped out at me this weekend. He sells his fakes as well as anyone in the league.

He's so bad that no one can beat him. Tim Tebow: Simple but effective.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:20 am

captainanddew wrote:steelers did not play very well. Still frustrated by the nfl rule that gives a 8-8 team a home game over a 12-4 team. I don't care if you won a division or not.

I disagree. Winning a division has to mean something.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:05 am

SlickMoney wrote:
captainanddew wrote:steelers did not play very well. Still frustrated by the nfl rule that gives a 8-8 team a home game over a 12-4 team. I don't care if you won a division or not.

I disagree. Winning a division has to mean something.

Yup. Why I didn't want Bama in the title game. Oh well, they played well.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down