The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Of Thrones (Spoilers inside !!!!!)

+10
NJBeatdown86
captainanddew
hardcorebee24
kbyte
GrantZilla
Gumby
Rum Capital
Soonermark890
gomez1012
Norm1023
14 posters

Page 15 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next

Go down

Game Of Thrones (Spoilers inside !!!!!) - Page 15 Empty Re: Game Of Thrones (Spoilers inside !!!!!)

Post  Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:45 pm

Game Of Thrones (Spoilers inside !!!!!) - Page 15 Got-day-poster

Back to top Go down

Game Of Thrones (Spoilers inside !!!!!) - Page 15 Empty Re: Game Of Thrones (Spoilers inside !!!!!)

Post  captainanddew Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:04 pm

my anticipation is reaching a fever pitch!
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:32 pm

I have to wait till Monday, and I might not even get to see it then as I have to get up at 6 am on Tuesday Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:00 pm

Hagler's Bald Head wrote:I have to wait till Monday, and I might not even get to see it then as I have to get up at 6 am on Tuesday Crying or Very sad

DVR!
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:09 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:
Hagler's Bald Head wrote:I have to wait till Monday, and I might not even get to see it then as I have to get up at 6 am on Tuesday Crying or Very sad

DVR!

I DVR every show so I can wiz through commercials Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:17 pm

Hagler's Bald Head wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:

DVR!

Does HBO have commercials in Scotland? Or is this a regular show there?
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:33 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:

DVR!

It's on Sky Atlantic here, long have I yearned for an HBO UK channel.

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:38 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:

DVR!

Do they show boobs on that channel?
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:05 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:

DVR!

Yup, we pretty much get to see and hear everything after 9pm, hell even the BBC showed all the stuff when Rome was on.

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:09 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:

DVR!

Yup, we pretty much get to see and hear everything after 9pm, hell even the BBC showed all the stuff when Rome was on.

I remember when I was in Italy there was cursing and nudity on regular TV. America is so uptight.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:11 pm

Tonight is the night !

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:59 pm

Hagler's Bald Head wrote:Tonight is the night !

I know.

I think it is time for me to sit down and watch the last 4 or so episodes from season 1 to prepare.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:30 pm

5400 seconds to go!
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:17 am

Solid episode as always. They do a great job at making you really hate Joffrey.

The only thing I'm worried about is so far there are no new bad asses to fill the void of all the ones that got killed last season. Only bad ass of the episode was Tyrion, who always delivers.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:39 am

GrantZilla wrote:Solid episode as always. They do a great job at making you really hate Joffrey.

The only thing I'm worried about is so far there are no new bad asses to fill the void of all the ones that got killed last season. Only bad ass of the episode was Tyrion, who always delivers.

There will be way more than you can wish for.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:46 pm

I literally love this show, it makes me giddy like a kid.

Loved that scene with Stannis correcting the letter, Stephan nailed him down to a T. Also loved Cersei showing Littlefinger what happens when you get fresh.

Nobody is safe in Westeros not even babies !

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:47 pm

GrantZilla wrote:Solid episode as always. They do a great job at making you really hate Joffrey.

You ain't seen anything yet.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:50 pm

Forgot about Jamie's jape about only seeing Rob with boys Laughing You'll soon discover why The Kingslayer is my favorite character from the series, only The Red Viper comes close.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:17 pm

Game Of Thrones (Spoilers inside !!!!!) - Page 15 KIfFB

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:19 pm

Game Of Thrones (Spoilers inside !!!!!) - Page 15 Kiffb10

Got to shrink that shit down man
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:19 pm

Hagler's Bald Head wrote:Forgot about Jamie's jape about only seeing Rob with boys Laughing You'll soon discover why The Kingslayer is my favorite character from the series, only The Red Viper comes close.

funny to me when a guy who has kids with his sister is going to make quips of any type towards another male.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:24 pm

GrantZilla wrote:Game Of Thrones (Spoilers inside !!!!!) - Page 15 Kiffb10

Got to shrink that shit down man

Thanks man, how do you do that ?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:25 pm

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:28 pm

Hagler's Bald Head wrote:Thanks man, how do you do that ?

Go to "Host Imagine" and either uplaod the photo if it's saved on your laptop or put the URL in, then you'll see below "Resize imagine." I shrunk it down to 320 pixles
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:31 pm

GrantZilla wrote:
Hagler's Bald Head wrote:Thanks man, how do you do that ?

Go to "Host Imagine" and either uplaod the photo if it's saved on your laptop or put the URL in, then you'll see below "Resize imagine." I shrunk it down to 320 pixles

Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next