The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Of Thrones (Spoilers inside !!!!!)

+10
NJBeatdown86
captainanddew
hardcorebee24
kbyte
GrantZilla
Gumby
Rum Capital
Soonermark890
gomez1012
Norm1023
14 posters

Page 14 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next

Go down

Game Of Thrones (Spoilers inside !!!!!) - Page 14 Empty Re: Game Of Thrones (Spoilers inside !!!!!)

Post  Tobe Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:52 pm

Hagler's Bald Head wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:Ramsay is a sick fuck because of it. Roose is a shitbag but hes smart.

I find the Reek chapters difficult to read, I just reached the part where Ramsay told Reek to moisten up his bride.

Reek Reek Rhymes with Sneak. Karma is a motherfucker for our buddy from the Iron Islands.

It certainly is.

You guys have read Dance With Dragons right? Theon comes out better than some at the of that.

And yeah; I can't wait for next Sunday!
Tobe
Tobe

Back to top Go down

Game Of Thrones (Spoilers inside !!!!!) - Page 14 Empty Re: Game Of Thrones (Spoilers inside !!!!!)

Post  GrantZilla Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:11 am

Game Of Thrones (Spoilers inside !!!!!) - Page 14 Robert11
Fat? Fat is it? Is that how you speak to your King?
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:34 am

it is almost here.

Thankfully. No Dexter. No Homeland. No Boardwalk Empire. No Walking Dead. Last Sunday night was boring.

captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:42 pm

captainanddew wrote:it is almost here.

Thankfully. No Dexter. No Homeland. No Boardwalk Empire. No Walking Dead. Last Sunday night was boring.

Not a fan of Mad Men ?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:42 pm

Tobe wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:Ramsay is a sick fuck because of it. Roose is a shitbag but hes smart.

I find the Reek chapters difficult to read, I just reached the part where Ramsay told Reek to moisten up his bride.

Reek Reek Rhymes with Sneak. Karma is a motherfucker for our buddy from the Iron Islands.

It certainly is.

You guys have read Dance With Dragons right? Theon comes out better than some at the of that.

And yeah; I can't wait for next Sunday!

I am like three quarters through it, the last chapter I read was where Drogon returned, it was epic !

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:55 pm

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:37 pm

So is it true that Arya is strikingly similar to Ned's dead sister and her aunt, Lyanna Stark?
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:52 pm

GrantZilla wrote:So is it true that Arya is strikingly similar to Ned's dead sister and her aunt, Lyanna Stark?

Meh, that's the rumor with Jon Snow. That Snow may actually be the baseborn son of Lyanna and Robert and that after Lyanna died Ned took Jon and raised him as his own. Arya has the long faced look of the Northern Starks though. The rest of the children look like Catelyn and the Tully's of Riverrun.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:05 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:
GrantZilla wrote:So is it true that Arya is strikingly similar to Ned's dead sister and her aunt, Lyanna Stark?

Meh, that's the rumor with Jon Snow. That Snow may actually be the baseborn son of Lyanna and Robert and that after Lyanna died Ned took Jon and raised him as his own. Arya has the long faced look of the Northern Starks though. The rest of the children look like Catelyn and the Tully's of Riverrun.

Someone told me that it was described in the books that Arya was similar in look and personality to her dead aunt and why Ned adored her.

That Lyanna also prefered doing things men did over being a "lady." Such as sword fighting and shit.

Rumor I always heard was that Snow was the kid of Lyanna and Rhaegar Targaryen who kidnapped her. That Ned took the kid to honor his sister and to protect him from the Targaryen-hating king that was Robert.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:21 pm

GrantZilla wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:

Someone told me that it was described in the books that Arya was similar in look and personality to her dead aunt and why Ned adored her.

That Lyanna also prefered doing things men did over being a "lady." Such as sword fighting and shit.

Rumor I always heard was that Snow was the kid of Lyanna and Rhaegar Targaryen who kidnapped her. That Ned took the kid to honor his sister and to protect him from the Targaryen-hating king that was Robert.

Yes sorry mistyped.

The stuff about Lyanna I'm not sure about, never heard that stuff. Most of the shit is rumors. Not in the books.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:20 pm

Can't believe it. 5 days from now I will be sitting (hopefully with mind blown) after the Season 2 premiere.

It is finally here!!!!!!!

captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:18 pm

Did Rheager actually kidnap Lyanna ? I've got a suspicion that it might have been consensual, Rheager has been described as the perfect prince beautiful, charming, intelligent etc, he was actually a very bookish boy to begin with until one day he decided to pick up the sword and do his duty.

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:24 pm

Hagler's Bald Head wrote:Did Rheager actually kidnap Lyanna ? I've got a suspicion that it might have been consensual, Rheager has been described as the perfect prince beautiful, charming, intelligent etc, he was actually a very bookish boy to begin with until one day he decided to pick up the sword and do his duty.

Yeah, he was first a musician and an artist and then decided to train and happened to be a good knight as well. Cersei thought she was going to marry him and banked on it but Rheager gave Lyannna the flower when he won the tourney. Robert in my opinion has worked it out in his head that lyanna was kidnapped. I think she wanted some Targaryn.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:30 pm

Oh, and if Jon Snow is a product of Lyanna and Rhaegar then Danerys is not the last Targaryn.

I have my own theories about Jon Snow though.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:47 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:
Hagler's Bald Head wrote:Did Rheager actually kidnap Lyanna ? I've got a suspicion that it might have been consensual, Rheager has been described as the perfect prince beautiful, charming, intelligent etc, he was actually a very bookish boy to begin with until one day he decided to pick up the sword and do his duty.

Yeah, he was first a musician and an artist and then decided to train and happened to be a good knight as well. Cersei thought she was going to marry him and banked on it but Rheager gave Lyannna the flower when he won the tourney. Robert in my opinion has worked it out in his head that lyanna was kidnapped. I think she wanted some Targaryn.

Yeah I've been thinking for a while now that Robert's memory of Lyanna has been clouded.

The thing about Snow is that dark hair, surely it would be Silver if he truely was Rhaegar's bastard ?

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:20 pm

The dark hair is why Ned scooped him up. Blonde hair would have never flown at Winterfell. He takes after Lyanna. I dont think that theory of Jon Snow is accurate though.

Howland Reed knows what the deal with Jon Snow is.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:23 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:The dark hair is why Ned scooped him up. Blonde hair would have never flown at Winterfell. He takes after Lyanna. I dont think that theory of Jon Snow is accurate though.

Does he appear in the last chapters of ADWD ?

I just reached the part where a certain person is trying to woe Brown Ben Plumm.

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:20 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:The dark hair is why Ned scooped him up. Blonde hair would have never flown at Winterfell. He takes after Lyanna. I dont think that theory of Jon Snow is accurate though.

Does he appear in the last chapters of ADWD ?

I just reached the part where a certain person is trying to woe Brown Ben Plumm.

Howland Reed? Nope. That's a Hardcorebee24 theory.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:48 am

I think the theory makes sense. I never took by the book/follow the rules Ned as a cheater. It just always seemed out of character for him. But him making a promise to his dying sister to protect her son is exactly something Ned would have done.

And only reason Snow would need Ned's protection would be if his dad was Rhaegar
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:17 am

GrantZilla wrote:

I think the theory makes sense. I never took by the book/follow the rules Ned as a cheater. It just always seemed out of character for him. But him making a promise to his dying sister to protect her son is exactly something Ned would have done.

And only reason Snow would need Ned's protection would be if his dad was Rhaegar

Wylla will tell us. I feel she will be introduced. Like I said before Howland Reed knows something. Also, Jojen is greenseer he may know as well. Don't sleep on Edric Dayne coming back either.

I think the appearance of Young Griff puts to bed the theory of Jon Snow being the last male Dragon.

There are bigger plans for Jon Snow, if you haven't read the books then I can't tell you my theory.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:40 am

I've only read the first book, but in it Ned stated that Snow is his blood. Which would mean one of Snow's parents was a Stark.

So he was either Benjen's kid or Lyanna's, if he wasn't Ned's. It just makes more sense that he is Lyanna's and that's what her dying words "Promise Me, Ned" would mean. Also the only way I can see Ned claiming a kid that isn't his and getting hell from his wife.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:55 am

GrantZilla wrote:I've only read the first book, but in it Ned stated that Snow is his blood. Which would mean one of Snow's parents was a Stark.

So he was either Benjen's kid or Lyanna's, if he wasn't Ned's. It just makes more sense that he is Lyanna's and that's what her dying words "Promise Me, Ned" would mean. Also the only way I can see Ned claiming a kid that isn't his and getting hell from his wife.

That's why I think He's Ned's. Benjen is a man of the Black true and true.

Read the fucking books already. Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!

Plus I don't think Benjen is dead.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:17 am

hardcorebee24 wrote:. Read the fucking books already. Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!

I will. After this season is over, I'll read the second book. I want to be somewhat surprised watching the show and not know exactly what is going on.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:12 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:
GrantZilla wrote:I've only read the first book, but in it Ned stated that Snow is his blood. Which would mean one of Snow's parents was a Stark.

That's why I think He's Ned's. Benjen is a man of the Black true and true.

Read the fucking books already. Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!

Plus I don't think Benjen is dead.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next