The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Knight Rises (Spoilers !!!)

+3
captainanddew
GrantZilla
freakzilla
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Dark Knight Rises (Spoilers !!!) Empty The Dark Knight Rises (Spoilers !!!)

Post  freakzilla Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:18 pm

freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

The Dark Knight Rises (Spoilers !!!) Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises (Spoilers !!!)

Post  Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:52 pm

I can't wait.

Back to top Go down

The Dark Knight Rises (Spoilers !!!) Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises (Spoilers !!!)

Post  freakzilla Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:55 pm

Yeah it looks awesome.
freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:12 pm

The trailer you posted got taken down, so I re-posted a new one up.

It looks pretty bad ass

Funny shit seeing Hines Ward in it
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:06 pm

I've seen the six minute prologue, was like watching a James Bond scene.

Bane's voice is a bit odd, Nolan needs to work on it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:22 pm

I really hope Nolan is bold enough to end the series by sticking close to Knightfall.

The Dark Knight Rises (Spoilers !!!) Tdkr2-silver-platter

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:42 pm

Hagler's Bald Head wrote:I've seen the six minute prologue, was like watching a James Bond scene.

Nolan is obsessed with Bond and stated he'd love to direct a Bond movie. Shit, the end of Inception was like a Bond movie. Fortress up in the mounts. I was expecting Blofeld to come out on petting his cat.

And made his Batman movies like Bond. Fox is like Q to Batman's James Bond.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:46 pm

GrantZilla wrote:
Hagler's Bald Head wrote:I've seen the six minute prologue, was like watching a James Bond scene.

Nolan is obsessed with Bond and stated he'd love to direct a Bond movie. Shit, the end of Inception was like a Bond movie. Fortress up in the mounts. I was expecting Blofeld to come out on petting his cat.

And made his Batman movies like Bond. Fox is like Q to Batman's James Bond.

lol!

If Nolan doesn't get to direct the next bond after Skyfall I will be pretty mad.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:38 pm

The Dark Knight Rises (Spoilers !!!) New-images-for-the-dark-knight-rises-100712-01-470-75

The Dark Knight Rises (Spoilers !!!) New-images-for-the-dark-knight-rises-100712-02-470-75

The Dark Knight Rises (Spoilers !!!) New-images-for-the-dark-knight-rises-100712-03-470-75

The Dark Knight Rises (Spoilers !!!) New-images-for-the-dark-knight-rises-100712-04-470-75

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:27 am

A new Dark Knight Rises trailer will be shown before The Avengers

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=89486

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:29 am

This is the # 1 movie I'm looking forward to this summer.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Tue May 01, 2012 5:25 am

This shit looks so epic. Looks like Bane will Break The Bat!

The Dark Knight Rises (Spoilers !!!) Bane-b10
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 01, 2012 10:19 am

Holy shit...

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Wed May 02, 2012 3:59 am

Synopsis. MINOR SPOILER WARNING:

When Commissioner Gordon stumbles upon a plot to destroy the city from within, Bruce Wayne gets back into action as the Batman. Waiting for him is the mysterious Selina Kyle and Bane, a lethal adversary on a crusade to tear apart Batman's legacy piece by piece.

My best guess is, Batman tries to stop Bane and get's dealt with. Bane likely breaks his back and keeps him alive so he can witness Gotham's destruction. Catwoman feels remorse over what Bane made her do. Somhow Wayne escapes, maybe Alfred saves him, but it's a long recovery and Bane turns Gotham to shit in the mean time.

It looks like instead of Batman's apprentice Azrael taking over Batman's duties while he recovers like in Knightfall, it's going to be Catwoman.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 02, 2012 11:09 am

Ever since they announced the cast I suspected roughly what you said Grant, Bane's physically to imposing too deal with one on one so Batman will need the help of Catwoman to battle him.

Joseph Gordon Levitt's character is a mystery though, honestly he strikes me as the perfect candidate for Nightwing.

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Wed May 02, 2012 5:18 pm

Ali wrote:Ever since they announced the cast I suspected roughly what you said Grant, Bane's physically to imposing too deal with one on one so Batman will need the help of Catwoman to battle him.

In Knightfall Bane knew he was no match for Batman one-on-one. So he used his brain instead. He let all the nuts out of Arkham and let Batman exhaust himself physically and mentally rounding them up. That's when he made his strike in the Batcave, knowing Bruce was Batman.

From the clips, it looks like this is how Bane is going to defeat Batman as well in the movie. You can see Bruce and Bane in the Batcave, and Bane tossing Batman's mask into the water.

Ali wrote:Joseph Gordon Levitt's character is a mystery though, honestly he strikes me as the perfect candidate for Nightwing.

Yeah all we got is that he's playing "John Blake" and is a beat cop on Gordon's team to take out Bane.

I don't think too much should be read into it though. I really doubt his character takes over as Batman like some theories have suggested.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 04, 2012 5:02 pm

Yeah in the trailers we've seen Bane blowing up a prison and rallying all the prisoners.

I think I might buy Knightfall it sounds like a good read.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 24, 2012 1:24 pm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 28, 2012 1:52 pm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 29, 2012 1:43 pm

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Wed May 30, 2012 3:57 am

Being a Batman fan since I was a little kid, I'm fucking going to the Midnight opening for this. I haven't done that for a movie in a while. I so can't wait to see this!
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 30, 2012 11:34 am

GrantZilla wrote:Being a Batman fan since I was a little kid, I'm fucking going to the Midnight opening for this. I haven't done that for a movie in a while. I so can't wait to see this!

See it at an IMAX !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:56 pm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:59 pm

I am ridiculously excited for this movie.

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:59 am

Pretty good article comparing how this movie seems like it will be the Batman version of Rocky III. With Bane being Clubber Lang to Batman's Rocky.

http://tinyurl.com/6wwd4u9
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next