The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Of Thrones (Spoilers inside !!!!!)

+10
NJBeatdown86
captainanddew
hardcorebee24
kbyte
GrantZilla
Gumby
Rum Capital
Soonermark890
gomez1012
Norm1023
14 posters

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

Go down

Game Of Thrones (Spoilers inside !!!!!) - Page 26 Empty Re: Game Of Thrones (Spoilers inside !!!!!)

Post  Guest Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:31 pm

Looks like we may have our Bastard of Dreadfort aka Ramsay Bolton.

http://winteriscoming.net/2012/07/iwan-rheon-cast-in-game-of-thrones/

Back to top Go down

Game Of Thrones (Spoilers inside !!!!!) - Page 26 Empty Re: Game Of Thrones (Spoilers inside !!!!!)

Post  Guest Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:21 pm

Dominic West aka McNutly from The Wire was offered a part in the show and turned it down, he said it was because he'd be away from his family too long but I am convinced he wasn't even aware of the show and has misread the schedule.

http://winteriscoming.net/2012/08/dominic-west-was-almost-mance-rayder/#comment-205572

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:24 pm

We have our King Beyond The Wall aka Mance Raydar !! Ciaran Hinds who played Julius Cesar in Rome has just been revealed.

http://winteriscoming.net/2012/08/ciaran-hinds-is-mance/#comment-208060

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:11 pm

SPOILER

Was I the only one that threw the book against the wall when the red viper died? Why kill such an awesome character in such a stupid way.
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  NJBeatdown86 Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:33 pm

Red Wedding...Ho.ly. FUCK
NJBeatdown86
NJBeatdown86

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:39 am

NJBeatdown86 wrote:Red Wedding...Ho.ly. FUCK

Fucking brutality. Worse than the books.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:30 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:

Fucking brutality. Worse than the books.
THAT SHIT WAS CRAZY. I love that show!!!!!
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:33 pm

When someone dies in a movie and you really like the character it can jolt you a little bit.  But even in an epic movie of 3 hours you are only invested in that character for 3 hours. 
                     With the Starks I had invested a lot of time watching over the course of 2 years and 2 months. I haven't read past book 2.  I like to read the books after the shows, because I hate being disappointed in a show when the books are better.  I had a feeling something bad was going to happen (even before the ominous signs in this week's show before the massacre took place).  I still never expected this punch to the gut. It was horrible.  It is going to stay with me for a while.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaime Lannister Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:20 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:

Fucking brutality.  Worse than the books.

Well I'd say it's still more shocking in the books because of all the minor characters that were cut from the show got slaughtered, like the Mormont ladies and big Great John getting thrown in a dungeon

They did a great job of bringing that shocking moment to screen. That shot of Talisa getting stabbed in her pregnant belly was horrific.

Jaime Lannister

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26