The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sons Of Anarchy (spoilers !!)

2 posters

Go down

Sons Of Anarchy (spoilers !!) Empty Sons Of Anarchy (spoilers !!)

Post  Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:09 pm

Anyone watch this ? Season four was amazing.

Last edited by Hagler's Bald Head on Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Sons Of Anarchy (spoilers !!) Empty Re: Sons Of Anarchy (spoilers !!)

Post  NJBeatdown86 Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:03 pm

*SPOILERS*
Awesome season, it'll be interesting to see what happens next, with Jax as the boss and letting Clay off the hook to keep the deal with the Irish.

Kurt Sutter (shows creator, former writer of The Shield, plays Big Otto and Margos on Shield) actually came to my college a couple of years ago and did a writing workshop with the kids in my major, fun time.
NJBeatdown86
NJBeatdown86

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:05 pm

NJBeatdown86 wrote:*SPOILERS*
Awesome season, it'll be interesting to see what happens next, with Jax as the boss and letting Clay off the hook to keep the deal with the Irish.

Kurt Sutter (shows creator, former writer of The Shield, plays Big Otto and Margos on Shield) actually came to my college a couple of years ago and did a writing workshop with the kids in my major, fun time.

I am surprised they let Juice off the hook, it would have been alot more interesting to see how Jax and Tibbs would have dealt with his betrayal.

Opie will be a loose cannon next season, there's no way he's just going to sit by and watch the man who killed his wife and papa roam free.

Was Margos the dude with the foot fetish ?

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:58 am

Yep sound be fun as usual. Dont forget the Niners coming after them!

Love the action in the show
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:56 am

I do have one issue, Jax wearing sneakers, I mean what hardass biker wears sneakers >

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:31 pm

Haha he's got be hood to man.
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  NJBeatdown86 Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:55 pm

Hagler's Bald Head wrote:

I am surprised they let Juice off the hook, it would have been alot more interesting to see how Jax and Tibbs would have dealt with his betrayal.

Opie will be a loose cannon next season, there's no way he's just going to sit by and watch the man who killed his wife and papa roam free.

Was Margos the dude with the foot fetish ?

Yup, that was Margos
NJBeatdown86
NJBeatdown86

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:44 pm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down