The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chavez Jr vs Martinez Sept 15

+13
Shaun
boxinglawyer
hardcorebee24
captainanddew
UBeeg9cats
powerpuncher
dmar5143
SlickMoney
Soonermark890
jz_hova
GrantZilla
flapanther2001
gomez1012
17 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Chavez Jr vs Martinez Sept 15 Empty Chavez Jr vs Martinez Sept 15

Post  gomez1012 Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:42 am

gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Chavez Jr vs Martinez Sept 15 Empty Re: Chavez Jr vs Martinez Sept 15

Post  gomez1012 Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:44 am

Same article also says Johnny Gonzalez could be next for Salido if he wins in April
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:46 pm

In other news, Bigfoot has signed to fight Loch Ness on the 32nd of Nevuary
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:28 pm

flapanther2001 wrote:In other news, Bigfoot has signed to fight Loch Ness on the 32nd of Nevuary

That's some funny shit. And so true. Just no way I see Arum letting Bum Jr fight Martinez.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  jz_hova Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:44 pm

goodbye over hype bum
jz_hova
jz_hova

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:40 pm

jz_hova wrote:goodbye over hype bum
LOL I love your enthusiasm about your fighters. I am the same way about any fighter from Oklahoma. Go Allan Green!!!!
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jz_hova Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:31 am

Soonermark890 wrote:
LOL I love your enthusiasm about your fighters. I am the same way about any fighter from Oklahoma. Go Allan Green!!!!

LOL Sooner I just tired of people (Grant) trying to talk smack about the Middleweight champ and once Chavez jr whoops Sergio he better get his pom poms out
jz_hova
jz_hova

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:40 pm

I'll believe it when Jr touches gloves with Cyclops disciple.

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:05 pm

jz_hova wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:

LOL Sooner I just tired of people (Grant) trying to talk smack about the Middleweight champ and once Chavez jr whoops Sergio he better get his pom poms out

Bum Jr is not the middleweight Champ. You continue to show your ignorance. I doubt you even watch boxing. You're a troll that is not even entertaining, which makes you worthless.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:26 am

GrantZilla wrote:
jz_hova wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:

Bum Jr is not the middleweight Champ. You continue to show your ignorance. I doubt you even watch boxing. You're a troll that is not even entertaining, which makes you worthless.

There's no disputing that.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:47 am

GrantZilla wrote:
jz_hova wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:

.....grant at times during the heat of debate things are said that are out of bounds type of thing but but.in your post its a million percent accurate.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  jz_hova Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:04 pm

dmar5143 wrote:
GrantZilla wrote:
jz_hova wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:

.....grant at times during the heat of debate things are said that are out of bounds type of thing but but.in your post its a million percent accurate.

no one is a bigger troll than you grant and the two co-signers we will see once the CHAMP destroys over hype
jz_hova
jz_hova

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:33 pm

jz_hova wrote:
dmar5143 wrote:
GrantZilla wrote:
jz_hova wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:

no one is a bigger troll than you grant and the two co-signers we will see once the CHAMP destroys over hype
how about if jr gets KO'd you never return to the board again?
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  jz_hova Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:58 pm

powerpuncher wrote:
jz_hova wrote:
dmar5143 wrote:
GrantZilla wrote:
jz_hova wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:

why would I need to wait for the fight. If you lames have a problem with me go to the people in charge and I will roll today
jz_hova
jz_hova

Back to top Go down

Post  UBeeg9cats Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:18 am

jz_hova wrote:

why would I need to wait for the fight. If you lames have a problem with me go to the people in charge and I will roll today

I'm an admin but by no means in charge. I want as many people here as wants to come. I personally agree it is laughable call Jr the champ right now. However, Jr is large, has a decent chin, works the body, and has a good group around him while Sergio is getting older and is showing how undersized he is at 160. It will be a fun fight but will follow the script of the last 2 Sergio fights.

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:20 am

jz_hova wrote:
powerpuncher wrote:
jz_hova wrote:
dmar5143 wrote:
GrantZilla wrote:
jz_hova wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:

im not the kind of person to just start kicking people off message boards because i think its stupid, but this board was made to be troll free and i dont think that ive ever seen you post anything that wasnt meant to be trolling.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  jz_hova Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:46 pm

powerpuncher wrote:
jz_hova wrote:
powerpuncher wrote:
jz_hova wrote:
dmar5143 wrote:
GrantZilla wrote:
jz_hova wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:

im not the kind of person to just start kicking people off message boards because i think its stupid, but this board was made to be troll free and i dont think that ive ever seen you post anything that wasnt meant to be trolling.

so posting that Chavez jr will beat Sergio is trolling?
and since I rarely post on this board at all other than a comment on a thread here and there
that mean you know more about my posting than I do because I don't remember what or when I have posted prior to this thread about a boxing subject and on topic of the thread.

so as I stated prior do what you need to do
jz_hova
jz_hova

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:22 pm

RING champion Sergio Martinez has signed a contract that is meant to guarantee him a Sept. 15 fight against the winner of a June 16 title bout featuring WBC middleweight titleholder Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. and southpaw Andy Lee.

Arum said Chavez has not yet done so, but that he intends to after getting beyond Lee.

"Chavez is fighting Lee, and if Chavez beats Lee, then our intentions to fight Martinez next," said Arum of Chavez (45-0-1, 31 KOs), who successfully defended his title by unanimous decision over Marco Antonio Rubio in February.

"Once this fight is over with Lee, then we'll sit with Chavez and talk about Martinez. But all things will happen in due course."

In a clash that will take place at the Sun Bowl in El Paso, Texas, Chavez will meet the Detroit-based Lee (28-1, 20 KOs), a winner of his past 13 fights, eight of them by knockout since himself being stopped by Bryan Vera in the seventh round in March of 2008.

Promoted by Lou DiBella, as is Martinez, Lee avenged his loss to Vera following a 10-round unanimous decision in October, and is coming off last month's second-round stoppage of Saul Duran.

"I already have a deal worked out with Lou, which is a 60-40 deal," said Arum. "I still have to obviously get some understanding of a guarantee with Chavez, but I'm not going to bother Chavez until after his fight is over with Lee."

http://ringtv.craveonline.com/blog/172487-mares

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:37 pm

That kool-aid is not very good for you...just sayin' cool
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:51 pm

flapanther2001 wrote:That kool-aid is not very good for you...just sayin' cool

It's refreshing.

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:13 pm

Sounds like Top Rank is lining up Margarito or Pavlik for Junior now
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:19 pm

gomez1012 wrote:Sounds like Top Rank is lining up Margarito or Pavlik for Junior now

of course. Then at least TR will have the winner. If Martinez beats Jr. then TR loses a huge cash cow. Arum will come up with some bullshit excuse to keep that from happening. Even if it means making something up and dropping the belt, Chavez Jr. will get in line and do so.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:23 am

Arum rips Dana White and the UFC a lot but he's completly aped their formula of keeping shit in-house.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:33 pm

GrantZilla wrote:Arum rips Dana White and the UFC a lot but he's completly aped their formula of keeping shit in-house.

There's a huge difference, Zuffa are Top Rank, Golden Boy, DiBella, Shaw, Goosen etc all morphed into one so the in house fights are the best against the best.

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:39 pm

Hagler's Bald Head wrote:
GrantZilla wrote:Arum rips Dana White and the UFC a lot but he's completly aped their formula of keeping shit in-house.

There's a huge difference, Zuffa are Top Rank, Golden Boy, DiBella, Shaw, Goosen etc all morphed into one so the in house fights are the best against the best.

That wasn't always the case though. Not until Zuffa bought out or ran out the competition. Sure Arum has the same intention. We know GB does, Oscar said as much
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next