The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arum says Chavez vs Alvarez is next, no Martinez.

4 posters

Go down

Arum says Chavez vs Alvarez is next, no Martinez. Empty Arum says Chavez vs Alvarez is next, no Martinez.

Post  Diego408 Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:13 pm

http://www.boxingscene.com/arum-chavez-alvarez-fight-not-sergio-martinez--44660

Man I tell you MFs this shit on previous post, but you guys dont ever take what I say seriously. Pay attention to me more often lol. I know how Arum thinks.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Arum says Chavez vs Alvarez is next, no Martinez. Empty Re: Arum says Chavez vs Alvarez is next, no Martinez.

Post  GrantZilla Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:15 pm

Diego408 wrote:http://www.boxingscene.com/arum-chavez-alvarez-fight-not-sergio-martinez--44660

Man I tell you MFs this shit on previous post, but you guys dont ever take what I say seriously. Pay attention to me more often lol. I know how Arum thinks.

Huh? We all know Bum Jr wasn't going to fight Martinez. Not to mention Arum has been pushing for this fight for months.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Arum says Chavez vs Alvarez is next, no Martinez. Empty Re: Arum says Chavez vs Alvarez is next, no Martinez.

Post  Diego408 Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:17 pm

GrantZilla wrote:
Diego408 wrote:http://www.boxingscene.com/arum-chavez-alvarez-fight-not-sergio-martinez--44660

Huh? We all know Bum Jr wasn't going to fight Martinez. Not to mention Arum has been pushing for this fight for months.

Well its going to happen, I actually do not like where the promoters want to hold the fight at. It does not belong in Las Vegas, it belongs in Mexico city like they article talked about. They can easily fill in over 60,000 seats and thats at minimum.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:23 pm

what weight would the fight be at?

Is Canelo moving to 160? Chavez Jr. weighed 182 pounds when he walked in the ring against Zbik. He is weighing extreme amts after rehydrating when making 160 (meaning he is struggling like hell to make 160).

I thought it was stated before that Chavez Jr. would go as low as 158, though that is going to be murder on his body.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:33 pm

captainanddew wrote:what weight would the fight be at?

Is Canelo moving to 160? Chavez Jr. weighed 182 pounds when he walked in the ring against Zbik. He is weighing extreme amts after rehydrating when making 160 (meaning he is struggling like hell to make 160).

I thought it was stated before that Chavez Jr. would go as low as 158, though that is going to be murder on his body.
Canelo was at super middleweight or a Lt HW I think against Gomez whos really a Welter (so sad). And yes Chavez said he would work to get down at 158 for Canelo and mentioned that they both blow up after weight ins and are about there same weight on fight night, so weight shouldnt be an issue. I agree with your post though, Chavez will struggle to get to 158, hes such a lazy bum. Weight was the real reason he pulled out of the Hearns fight.

Its funny that both guys always call each other out through out the years, but they never want to fight when the other wants to.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:59 pm

Diego408 wrote:Well its going to happen, I actually do not like where the promoters want to hold the fight at. It does not belong in Las Vegas, it belongs in Mexico city like they article talked about. They can easily fill in over 60,000 seats and thats at minimum.

Promoters don't give a shit about the fans. Let alone fans in attendance. Casinio hand-out site fee and PPV/TV money. If it's a half empty casinio, they don't give a fuck.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:53 pm

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Ka ching.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:34 pm

Good. I just wish somehow they could both put their belts up so one of them would definitely have to stop calling himself a champion.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:29 pm

Gumby wrote:Good. I just wish somehow they could both put their belts up so one of them would definitely have to stop calling himself a champion.

Nobody considers Bum Jr a Champ, I doubt even Bum Jr does

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down