The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

good weekend of college football

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

good weekend of college football Empty good weekend of college football

Post  powerpuncher Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:11 pm

im excited. oregon is who im rooting for (because thats where im from) to win the national title so im a little nervous because arizona is a pretty good team even though the ducks should easily win. im still nervous.

auburn and alabama should be a good game. im hoping that bama wins because i dont want TCU and boise playing again at a bowl game. what im hoping for is that somehow auburn loses, they let TCU into the national championship then oregon beats TCU and boise plays auburn and beats them.

lastly, i go to BYU and they are playing utah this saturday. we have had momentum coming into this game and they have totally lost it. i think that utah will still win but im really hoping that we can win. utah fans have been making fun of how bad we are this year so if we win we can rub it in their faces.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

good weekend of college football Empty Re: good weekend of college football

Post  GrantZilla Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:05 am

powerpuncher wrote:im excited. oregon is who im rooting for (because thats where im from) to win the national title so im a little nervous because arizona is a pretty good team even though the ducks should easily win. im still nervous.

I'm from Portland, and when comes to Oregon teams, usualy go for the Beavers. But since they suck, I'd like to see The Ducks go all the way
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  UBeeg9cats Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:00 am

Oregon should destroy Arizona. Bama-Auburn will be a good game. Friday has a great lineup of games. I think Auburn loses Friday which makes the BCS very interesting.

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:22 pm

GrantZilla wrote:
powerpuncher wrote:im excited. oregon is who im rooting for (because thats where im from) to win the national title so im a little nervous because arizona is a pretty good team even though the ducks should easily win. im still nervous.

I'm from Portland, and when comes to Oregon teams, usualy go for the Beavers. But since they suck, I'd like to see The Ducks go all the way
im the same as you. im from portland. which part of portland are you from? im also more of a beavers fan but i will root for either oregon team.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:57 pm

auburn and alabama should be a good game. im hoping that bama wins because i dont want TCU and boise playing again at a bowl game. what im hoping for is that somehow auburn loses, they let TCU into the national championship then oregon beats TCU and boise plays auburn and beats them.

lastly, i go to BYU and they are playing utah this saturday. we have had momentum coming into this game and they have totally lost it. i think that utah will still win but im really hoping that we can win. utah fans have been making fun of how bad we are this year so if we win we can rub it in their faces.

I'm going to be watching the 'Bama - Auburn game it starts @ 2:30 PM EST this afternoon, it should be a barn burner, i'd love to see Bama win.

It will be interesting to see how the bowl games play out this year for TCU, Boise St., and Oregon, I believe either Oregon or Auburn wins the National Championship, but hope i'm wrong and either TCU or Boise St. wins it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobe Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:32 pm

My Irish vs. USC on Saturday! Always the biggest game of the year; though like always lately it'll be a serious challenge for Notre Dame to get the upset on the road.
Tobe
Tobe

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:55 pm

got an underdog parlay going for the day

Auburn +4
Arizona +19
Nevada +14.5

lets go! lol

gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:20 pm

Tobe wrote:My Irish vs. USC on Saturday! Always the biggest game of the year; though like always lately it'll be a serious challenge for Notre Dame to get the upset on the road.

USC is having a terrible year (for them) and are coming off a 36-7 spanking by lowly Oregon State, and may not have their QB and team leader Matt Barkley to start against ND. I figure ND wins this matchup, but I hope not. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:23 pm

Update: Bama is putting on a clinic against Auburn, 21-0 in the first quarter, i'm loving it..

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:55 pm

McElroy got ktfo of the game with that sack
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:47 pm

I hate Auburn, but I'm glad they won, because don't want Bois playing for National Championship.

Sorry, just don't like rewarding teams playing a bunch of cupcakes for almost their entire schedule.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:04 pm

Yeah they had a very nice comeback today but Im not an Auburn fan. I wish Bama could have held on but I guess Oregon vs Auburn will be a pretty good game.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:27 pm

timthebim wrote:Yeah they had a very nice comeback today but Im not an Auburn fan. I wish Bama could have held on but I guess Oregon vs Auburn will be a pretty good game.

Yo Tim, nice to see you posting here man, I'm watching the Oregon-Arizona game right now, pretty good little scrap going on in the first half, this is the first time i've seen the Oregon this year, I hope they lose, fuck a bunch of Ducks. hehehe

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:44 am

auburns comeback was amazing. i thought that they had lost for sure when they were down 24-0. i think that losing mcelroy at the end hurt them too because their last drive was worthless with their other QB. im glad that oregon won. oregon-auburn will be a good game. im rooting for oregon definitely and i think that they will win but you never know. it will be tough for both teams. the problem for auburn is that they have been down a lot this year but oregon has been unstoppable at the end of games. so if they get down early, i dont think that they will be able to rally back and win.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:15 am

Boise St and Nevada tied at 24!
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:42 am

Boise St bricks a chip shot FG! lol
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:54 am

gomez1012 wrote:Boise St bricks a chip shot FG! lol

And dude misses another in OT, Nevada finishes Boise St's run for a title
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:23 am

kellen moore has to be soooooo angry at that kicker. moore completed a pass to young that put them in a game winning situation and the kicker lost them the game. it would have been different if it were a tough kick but both kicks he missed were short, straight on kicks.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:03 am

I'm so glad this happened. I'm tired of Boise talk and fans crying about getting robbed by BCS.

Sorry, I can't reward teams that play cupcakes and practicaly high school level football teams almost entire schedule. I can't.

Like seeing a fighter faces nothing but bums getting a world title. It's BS.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:16 am

Very happy Boise loss and would love to see TCU go down also.

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:53 am

Just hope my Georgia Bulldogs put the spank on rival Georgia Tech so we can become become bowl eligible.

Go Bulldogs!

good weekend of college football Georgia%20Bulldogs
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  UBeeg9cats Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:41 am

Yeah losing to a top 20 team on the road when your senior kicker goes mental proves Boise sucks. Oh well there is always next year or maybe TCU can do it for me.

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:41 am

timthebim wrote:Very happy Boise loss and would love to see TCU go down also.
thats definitely not going to happen. they are playing new mexico today and they are like 1-10 or something like that. im just wondering who tcu is going to play for their bowl game now that boise has lost. probably LSU im guessing.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:43 pm

You fools better be rooting for The Bulldogs today against Georgia Tech, or I'll be going medevil on your asses!

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:22 pm

i really dont care about that came. i dont pay attention to the state of georgia
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next