The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

College FB teams you love to hate

4 posters

Go down

College FB teams you love to hate Empty College FB teams you love to hate

Post  Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:05 pm

#1 on my list has to be Notre Dame, I loath that Irish Catholic bullshit, and always felt they had unfair advanges, like their own National TV network (NBC) to broadcast their games, and the pick of the crop in recruiting.

Next has to be Florida, I grew up in Florida, and was a longtime Gator fan, until I realized what a bunch of elitist snobs went to and graduated from UF, the last straw was when "holy roller" Tebow took over as a QB there...

Believe it or not, OU, is not on my list of teams I hate, (except when they play UT) it's not a good thing to hate on the mentally challenged. Wink

What College FB teams do you love to hate?

Back to top Go down

College FB teams you love to hate Empty Re: College FB teams you love to hate

Post  Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:24 am

USC
Miami

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:33 am

usc is probably my most hated team. i hate notre dame too actually. im not a utah fan at all considering i go to byu.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:56 am

TEXAS I love to hate on them. But lately it just seems like I am picking on the special kids. Hell they lost to Baylor. LOL LOL LOL Baylor LOL
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:16 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:TEXAS I love to hate on them. But lately it just seems like I am picking on the special kids. Hell they lost to Baylor. LOL LOL LOL Baylor LOL

That's cold man.. Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:15 am

Ring wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:TEXAS I love to hate on them. But lately it just seems like I am picking on the special kids. Hell they lost to Baylor. LOL LOL LOL Baylor LOL

That's cold man.. Crying or Very sad
College FB teams you love to hate 83637706_display_image
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:20 pm

All of them except Stanford
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:43 pm

gomez1012 wrote:All of them except Stanford
RAIDERS!!! they are doing good right now. We are .500
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobe Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:33 am

Ring wrote:#1 on my list has to be Notre Dame, I loath that Irish Catholic bullshit, and always felt they had unfair advanges, like their own National TV network (NBC) to broadcast their games, and the pick of the crop in recruiting.
?

I'm a big Notre Dame fan (sad to say lately), and I know people love to hate them. I'm Irish and a "recovering Catholic" so I'm a bit torn on that whole point.

I agree they've HAD some advantages in the past. But when you think about it they're really at a disadvantage in recruiting. Notre Dame is basically an Ivy League academic school, the pool of kids they can recruit who can actually play at the elite NCAA level AND meet those academic standards is pretty damn shallow.

The network sure helps get these guys exposure, but I can't see NBC keeping this up if the team doesn't start beating teams like Tulsa for fucks' sake. Mad
Tobe
Tobe

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:58 pm

Tobe wrote:
Ring wrote:#1 on my list has to be Notre Dame, I loath that Irish Catholic bullshit, and always felt they had unfair advanges, like their own National TV network (NBC) to broadcast their games, and the pick of the crop in recruiting.
?

I'm a big Notre Dame fan (sad to say lately), and I know people love to hate them. I'm Irish and a "recovering Catholic" so I'm a bit torn on that whole point.

I agree they've HAD some advantages in the past. But when you think about it they're really at a disadvantage in recruiting. Notre Dame is basically an Ivy League academic school, the pool of kids they can recruit who can actually play at the elite NCAA level AND meet those academic standards is pretty damn shallow.
The network sure helps get these guys exposure, but I can't see NBC keeping this up if the team doesn't start beating teams like Tulsa for fucks' sake. Mad

The academics must not be that tough for some athletes at Notre Dame, I base that on knowing some of the semi-literate FB & BB players who've graduated from there.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down