The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

College FB - #1. LSU vs #2 'Bama saturday night

5 posters

Go down

College FB - #1. LSU vs #2 'Bama saturday night Empty College FB - #1. LSU vs #2 'Bama saturday night

Post  Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:24 pm

Should be a hell of a game, both are great teams.

Oklahoma vs. Texas A&M
on saturday afternoon. (watch out for those Aggies Sooner Twisted Evil )

Texas vs. Texas Tech
(my 'horns) comes on saturday morning @ 11:00 AM CDT.

Cheers

Back to top Go down

College FB - #1. LSU vs #2 'Bama saturday night Empty Re: College FB - #1. LSU vs #2 'Bama saturday night

Post  GrantZilla Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:03 am

Pretty much the National Championship right there. I got LSU.

That said, I say let Boise fight the winner for the "real" National Title, and let them get streamrolled and embarrassed on a national level. That'll end all the bullshit talk from Boise and their fans who think prepping to play one decent team a year makes them real contenders.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

College FB - #1. LSU vs #2 'Bama saturday night Empty Re: College FB - #1. LSU vs #2 'Bama saturday night

Post  powerpuncher Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:32 am

GrantZilla wrote:Pretty much the National Championship right there. I got LSU.

That said, I say let Boise fight the winner for the "real" National Title, and let them get streamrolled and embarrassed on a national level. That'll end all the bullshit talk from Boise and their fans who think prepping to play one decent team a year makes them real contenders.
boise state is nowhere near as good as they have been the past 2 years. the last 2 years i think that they could have at least competed. this year they would get steamrolled.

i want LSU to win and then hopefully they let oregon have a rematch for the national title game.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:22 am

amazing weekend of sports! great college football games. Very good night of Saturday fights and then NFL on Sunday.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:29 am

GrantZilla wrote:Pretty much the National Championship right there. I got LSU.

Boise has been a "player" the last couple of years, they've had good football teams, but I agree, their schedule is weak compared to what other top level teams have to face.

I like the Tide's chances tonight, so i'll pick them in a 'thrilla. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:30 am

captainanddew wrote:amazing weekend of sports! great college football games. Very good night of Saturday fights and then NFL on Sunday.

War "El Perro!"

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:08 pm

Ring wrote:Boise has been a "player" the last couple of years, they've had good football teams, but I agree, their schedule is weak compared to what other top level teams have to face.

I can't even call them a player. They prep for one tough game a year and then face cupcakes the rest. Any good not great team that only has to prep for one hard game a year got a good chance at winning it.

How well would Boise be if they had to go through the Pac-12 grind every year? Go play the Beavers at home, then Oregon on the road, then Stanford on the road, Washignton at home, USC on the road, and then couple out of conference teams?
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:21 pm

GrantZilla wrote:
Ring wrote:Boise has been a "player" the last couple of years, they've had good football teams, but I agree, their schedule is weak compared to what other top level teams have to face.

I can't even call them a player. They prep for one tough game a year and then face cupcakes the rest. Any good not great team that only has to prep for one hard game a year got a good chance at winning it.

How well would Boise be if they had to go through the Pac-12 grind every year? Go play the Beavers at home, then Oregon on the road, then Stanford on the road, Washignton at home, USC on the road, and then couple out of conference teams?

They'd get killed.
My 'Horns are taking it to Texas Tech so far in the 1st half, up 24-6

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:52 pm

Alabama looks solid early while LSU looks a little off. They have won this quarter, but the scoreboard doesn't show it. Have to capitalize now.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:56 pm

captainanddew wrote:Alabama looks solid early while LSU looks a little off. They have won this quarter, but the scoreboard doesn't show it. Have to capitalize now.

This turned out to be a defensive battle with no TDs, all FGs, LSU wins in OT 9-6, "Bama must really be frustrated after the loss, but I don't believe the loss will drop them much in the polls or the BCS.

My 'Horns kicked the shit out of Texas Tech, Texas had 439 yards rushing, they've got some killer running backs.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:13 am

One of the best defensive games I've ever seen. Both teams have NFL secondaries. So much talent on the field.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:34 am

Ring wrote:Should be a hell of a game, both are great teams.

Oklahoma vs. Texas A&M
on saturday afternoon. (watch out for those Aggies Sooner Twisted Evil )

Texas vs. Texas Tech
(my 'horns) comes on saturday morning @ 11:00 AM CDT.

Cheers
Aggies suck. That game should have never been close the wind was fucking with both QB's. It was cold as shit at the game.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down