The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Of Thrones (Spoilers inside !!!!!)

+10
NJBeatdown86
captainanddew
hardcorebee24
kbyte
GrantZilla
Gumby
Rum Capital
Soonermark890
gomez1012
Norm1023
14 posters

Page 24 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down

Game Of Thrones (Spoilers inside !!!!!) - Page 24 Empty Re: Game Of Thrones (Spoilers inside !!!!!)

Post  Guest Mon May 28, 2012 8:58 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:
captainanddew wrote:my man is cut. Fucking bullshit!

Be mindful of who saved him.

Thank you ser erm my lady

Back to top Go down

Game Of Thrones (Spoilers inside !!!!!) - Page 24 Empty Re: Game Of Thrones (Spoilers inside !!!!!)

Post  hardcorebee24 Mon May 28, 2012 8:59 pm

Ali wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:I liked the battle but did it seemed too dark? Did you guys have a problem with how dark it was? I adjusted the color and brightness and contrast on my samsung and it still was dark. Actually the whole season seems very dark.

Ali, no chain!!!!!!!!!?????

Well there isn't alot of street lamps outside Kings Landing Wink

Yeah no chain, like I said it would be too expensive and would be a nightmare to creat for the VFX department.

But so dark I had to sit right in front of the TV. My father in law said it was dark as well but he's fuckin old. I just texted my buddy and he agreed it was too dark.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Mon May 28, 2012 8:59 pm

Ali wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:

Thank you ser erm my lady

That's my dude Pod Payne!!!!!!!
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Mon May 28, 2012 9:00 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:

and who tried to kill him. His sister is a cunt.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 28, 2012 9:07 pm

Next monday I'll be having a ten hour GOT marathon Very Happy

The finale is going to be sweet, I just hope they nail The House Of Undying right, it was such a trippy chapter from ACOK.

Hardcore -
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Mon May 28, 2012 9:08 pm

captainanddew wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:

and who tried to kill him. His sister is a cunt.

Willing to compromise the Kingdom for bullshit. Cunt is being nice.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Tue May 29, 2012 4:20 am

I'm with you guys. It was way too dark. It's been that way for the whole season for night seasons. They really need to get a better lighting crew. Don't they watch the cuts and realize it's too fucking dark and it's very hard to see what's going on? This is a multi million dollar production!
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Tue May 29, 2012 9:16 am

Ali wrote:Next monday I'll be having a ten hour GOT marathon Very Happy

The finale is going to be sweet, I just hope they nail The House Of Undying right, it was such a trippy chapter from ACOK.

Hardcore -
Spoiler:

I don't know. Let's see if someone whips out a manticore.

hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 29, 2012 6:09 pm

Season three casting news !!

According to EW new characters coming next season will be

Mance Raydar aka King Beyond The Wall
Daario Naharis he's a sellsword from Dany's side of the world.
Jojen and Meera Reed they're brother and sister who come from a house sworn to the Stark's.
Edmure Tully is Catelyn Stark's brother.
Ser Brynden Tully aka The Blackfish is Catelyn's Uncle.
Lady Selyse Florent she's Stannis Baratheon's wife.
Shireen Baratheon is the daughter of Stannis and Selyse.
Olenna Redwyne aka The Queen of Thorns she's Margaery Tyrell's sharp-witted grandmother.
Beric Dondarrion leader of The Brotherhood Without Banners.
Thoros Of Myr he's a red priest in The Brotherhood Without Banners.
Tormund Giantsbane A wildling raider loyal to Mance Raydar.

And there might be more to come Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Norm1023 Wed May 30, 2012 9:44 am

Ali wrote:Season three casting news !!

Jojen and Meera Reed they're brother and sister who come from a house sworn to the Stark's.
Olenna Redwyne aka The Queen of Thorns she's Margaery Tyrell's sharp-witted grandmother.

There better be. I want to see the scene with Strong Belwas beating the Champion of Mereen (I think it was Mereen) outside the city walls.
Norm1023
Norm1023

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 30, 2012 11:32 am

Norm1023 wrote:

There better be. I want to see the scene with Strong Belwas beating the Champion of Mereen (I think it was Mereen) outside the city walls.

Spoiler:

I wasn't expecting The Queen Of Thorns or Blackfish to get any love so I am over the moon.

Can't wait to see Tormund " Har"

Back to top Go down

Post  Norm1023 Wed May 30, 2012 12:07 pm

Ali wrote:
Norm1023 wrote:

Spoiler:

I wasn't expecting The Queen Of Thorns or Blackfish to get any love so I am over the moon.

Can't wait to see Tormund " Har"

You're probably right. I started reading the first book again last night just for the heck of it.
Norm1023
Norm1023

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Wed May 30, 2012 5:52 pm

my 5 yr old made sure to get me the books for father's day. He couldn't wait anymore and gave me the books last night. Can't wait till this weekend so I can hammer out the first book.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Wed May 30, 2012 6:27 pm

captainanddew wrote:my 5 yr old made sure to get me the books for father's day. He couldn't wait anymore and gave me the books last night. Can't wait till this weekend so I can hammer out the first book.

Youll have a totally different perspective and youll enjoy the story even more than you do now.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 31, 2012 10:21 am

captainanddew wrote:my 5 yr old made sure to get me the books for father's day. He couldn't wait anymore and gave me the books last night. Can't wait till this weekend so I can hammer out the first book.

I am surprised they allowed a 5 year old to purchase such raunchy material Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:01 pm

Finale tonight for you Yanks.

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:27 pm

Ali wrote:Finale tonight for you Yanks.

looking forward to it.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:57 pm

I love this show. I wish each episode was longer.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:06 pm

I'm ready for season 3. Now it is time for me to read book 1 and 2 immediately.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:43 pm

Weak! I wanted it to end with the Red Wedding. One more episode dammit!
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:33 am

GrantZilla wrote:Weak! I wanted it to end with the Red Wedding. One more episode dammit!

Stop reading Wiki Ice and fire. The Red Wedding may not even make the next season, it's the 52nd chapter in the book. This whole crap with the wife from Volantis is pure bullshit. Too many liberties. Why even introduce Volantis? Jeyne Westerling was a Westerosi, why confuse everyone and talk about a Free City never previously mentioned. This is what I've been having a problem with this season. They're trying to do too much when they're already over their heads with what they've got. Sort of silly. The books only get more epic and detailed, so I'm curious what they're going to do with the next 2 seasons (Storm of Swords) and the last written book (A Dance with Dragons). The way they're going they should actually cut out A Feast For Crows as a TV season all together.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:22 am

as someone who hasn't read the books (and is going to read books 1 and 2 this month), I can understand some of the complaints I have heard from friends of mine (that haven't read the books) that say that the show is getting harder to follow.

They introduce characters and there isn't enough time building some of them.

the 10 shows this season were great but they seemed a little rushed to me.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:10 pm

Awesome finale !

The Wight Walkers looked amazing.

Was pretty sweet to see Khal Drogo in The House Of Undying. I wonder if the vision of a ruined Red Keep covered in Winter is a future nod to how things might turn out, George has told the writers the basic outline of how the series will end and in the book that whole scene from Dany's chapter showed a massive spoiler for the series but they choose to leave it out.

Poor Maester Luwin Crying or Very sad

My only issue was with Jon's conclusion, that scene was alot better in the book.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobe Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:24 pm

Ali wrote:Awesome finale !

The Wight Walkers looked amazing.

Was pretty sweet to see Khal Drogo in The House Of Undying. I wonder if the vision of a ruined Red Keep covered in Winter is a future nod to how things might turn out, George has told the writers the basic outline of how the series will end and in the book that whole scene from Dany's chapter showed a massive spoiler for the series but they choose to leave it out.

Poor Maester Luwin Crying or Very sad

My only issue was with Jon's conclusion, that scene was alot better in the book.

It was a pretty good finale - but they are trying to shoe-horn a lot of stuff into this series. I kinda wish they would take their time and let the characters really develop a bit more as they did in the books, that way you'd care a bit more about each of them.

I knew they'd take some liberties with the source material, and overall it's working pretty well.

As for Dany's scene in the Red Keep I actually took that to be ash, not snow, which could make it a bit more of a spoiler!
Tobe
Tobe

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:03 pm

Interesting it could be ash, I just assumed snow.

As for letting the characters develop that's an issue with time restraints, there is no limits in books but with HBO it's ten 50-60 minute episodes which doesn't give the characters enough time to give them any justice, and there is alot of characters in that series.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next