The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Of Thrones (Spoilers inside !!!!!)

+10
NJBeatdown86
captainanddew
hardcorebee24
kbyte
GrantZilla
Gumby
Rum Capital
Soonermark890
gomez1012
Norm1023
14 posters

Page 23 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down

Game Of Thrones (Spoilers inside !!!!!) - Page 23 Empty Re: Game Of Thrones (Spoilers inside !!!!!)

Post  Guest Tue May 22, 2012 11:47 am

Was great to see some more Tyrion and Varys scenes, those chapters from the book were great.

" Why are the gods such vicious cunts."

Back to top Go down

Game Of Thrones (Spoilers inside !!!!!) - Page 23 Empty Re: Game Of Thrones (Spoilers inside !!!!!)

Post  Guest Tue May 22, 2012 12:44 pm

I've never been this excited for a tv episode before.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 25, 2012 2:25 pm

Kingslayer on Jimmey Kimmel !

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 26, 2012 4:33 am

Yes they've started casting for Vargo Hoat Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Sat May 26, 2012 6:16 am

Ali wrote:Yes they've started casting for Vargo Hoat Very Happy

Kingthlayer .. You are my captifth
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 26, 2012 6:23 am

hardcorebee24 wrote:

Sapthires

The worring note is the leaked audition tape didn't feature the lisp, hopefully the tape was just to garner attention for the role and that D & D aren't removing it.

I also fear Blackwater won't feature the chain, granted it's an expenisve CGI logisticall nightmare to create but it's a little dissapointing none the less.

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Sat May 26, 2012 6:30 am

Ali wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:

Sapthires

The worring note is the leaked audition tape didn't feature the lisp, hopefully the tape was just to garner attention for the role and that D & D aren't removing it.

I also fear Blackwater won't feature the chain, granted it's an expenisve CGI logisticall nightmare to create but it's a little dissapointing none the less.

If they don't put the fucking chain in it goes to exactly what I was saying about dumbing down the main characters. Does Podrick play a role in Blackwater? They've said his name a few times so it makes me curious that they may use him, he is also important and a main character during Brienne's POV's. I hope it's epic.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 26, 2012 3:08 pm

Well like I said the chain is really an expensive CGI feature, you'd need a blockbuster budget to really pull it off.

Spoiler:

Is the certain Kingsguard been cast ? If not Pod will probably only appear to give Tyrion his armor.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 27, 2012 3:47 pm

WAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sun May 27, 2012 4:45 pm

in laws don't have HBO. Going to miss tonight's episode until I can catch up tomorrow when I get home. So disappointing.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 27, 2012 4:47 pm

captainanddew wrote:in laws don't have HBO. Going to miss tonight's episode until I can catch up tomorrow when I get home. So disappointing.

Implore them to get HBO.

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sun May 27, 2012 10:09 pm

Ali wrote:
captainanddew wrote:in laws don't have HBO. Going to miss tonight's episode until I can catch up tomorrow when I get home. So disappointing.

Implore them to get HBO.

they don't watch boxing. they don't watch alot of movies. HBO isn't their thing.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 28, 2012 6:17 pm

HOLY SHIT THAT WAS EPIC !!!!!!!!!!

Way better than I expected, the episode surpassed my expectations.

They need to bring to bring back Neil Marshall to direct episodes for season 3 and 4, I can think of two particular episodes he'd be perfect for.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 28, 2012 6:31 pm

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Mon May 28, 2012 6:56 pm

Ali wrote:HOLY SHIT THAT WAS EPIC !!!!!!!!!!

They need to bring to bring back Neil Marshall to direct episodes for season 3 and 4, I can think of two particular episodes he'd be perfect for.

can't wait to see it. I liked Dog Soldiers and the Descent. Not too keen on his other works. Doomsday was a bad combination of road warrior, escape from new york, and a couple other movies.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 28, 2012 7:01 pm

captainanddew wrote:
Ali wrote:HOLY SHIT THAT WAS EPIC !!!!!!!!!!

can't wait to see it. I liked Dog Soldiers and the Descent. Not too keen on his other works. Doomsday was a bad combination of road warrior, escape from new york, and a couple other movies.

Oh god Doomsday was one of the worst movies I've ever seen! however Marshall has redeemed himself with that episode, you sir are in for a treat.

Centurion was not bad either but no where as near as good as the two gems you mentioned.

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Mon May 28, 2012 8:46 pm

I liked the battle but did it seemed too dark? Did you guys have a problem with how dark it was? I adjusted the color and brightness and contrast on my samsung and it still was dark. Actually the whole season seems very dark.

Ali, no chain!!!!!!!!!?????
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Mon May 28, 2012 8:50 pm

I know it is a night battle but it is very darkly lit. Too dark.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Mon May 28, 2012 8:51 pm

war Tyrion!!! bring it my favorite half man!!!!!!!!
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Mon May 28, 2012 8:52 pm

my man is cut. Fucking bullshit!
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Mon May 28, 2012 8:52 pm

captainanddew wrote:my man is cut. Fucking bullshit!

if he dies I am not watching this show anymore.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 28, 2012 8:56 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:I liked the battle but did it seemed too dark? Did you guys have a problem with how dark it was? I adjusted the color and brightness and contrast on my samsung and it still was dark. Actually the whole season seems very dark.

Ali, no chain!!!!!!!!!?????

Well there isn't alot of street lamps outside Kings Landing Wink

Yeah no chain, like I said it would be too expensive and would be a nightmare to creat for the VFX department.

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Mon May 28, 2012 8:56 pm

captainanddew wrote:I know it is a night battle but it is very darkly lit. Too dark.

So it's not my TV? Most of the season anything at night is so dark.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Mon May 28, 2012 8:57 pm

captainanddew wrote:my man is cut. Fucking bullshit!

Be mindful of who saved him.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Mon May 28, 2012 8:58 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:
captainanddew wrote:I know it is a night battle but it is very darkly lit. Too dark.

So it's not my TV? Most of the season anything at night is so dark.

agreed.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next