The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Of Thrones (Spoilers inside !!!!!)

+10
NJBeatdown86
captainanddew
hardcorebee24
kbyte
GrantZilla
Gumby
Rum Capital
Soonermark890
gomez1012
Norm1023
14 posters

Page 21 of 26 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next

Go down

Game Of Thrones (Spoilers inside !!!!!) - Page 21 Empty Re: Game Of Thrones (Spoilers inside !!!!!)

Post  captainanddew Mon May 07, 2012 9:27 pm

watching last night's episode.

greyjoy is a bitch.

jon snow - dumb motherfucker. gotta make the ginger girl's head roll.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Game Of Thrones (Spoilers inside !!!!!) - Page 21 Empty Re: Game Of Thrones (Spoilers inside !!!!!)

Post  captainanddew Mon May 07, 2012 9:30 pm

holy shit people are revolting. Holy shit!!!!.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Mon May 07, 2012 9:48 pm

this episode is amazing. This series is getting better and better.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 07, 2012 9:55 pm

Next week I'll finally get to see Kingslayer again.

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Mon May 07, 2012 9:56 pm

captainanddew wrote:watching last night's episode.

greyjoy is a bitch.

Shes kissed by fire though.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 07, 2012 10:01 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:
captainanddew wrote:watching last night's episode.

greyjoy is a bitch.

Shes kissed by fire though.

Spoiler:

So as you can guess I love her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 07, 2012 10:03 pm

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Mon May 07, 2012 10:06 pm

Alfie Allen made the last episode, he's great.

Im excited to see the Bastard of Dreadfort.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 07, 2012 10:12 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:Alfie Allen made the last episode, he's great.

For me Charles Dance keeps stealing episodes, his class just shines through and he's even able to humanize one of the coldest characters from the books.

Surely Ramsay will be appearing next season ? Unless they've managed to do a Christoper Nolan secret casting for Reek.

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Mon May 07, 2012 10:16 pm

Ali wrote:

For me Charles Dance keeps stealing episodes, his class just shines through and he's even able to humanize one of the coldest characters from the books.

Surely Ramsay will be appearing next season ? Unless they've managed to do a Christoper Nolan secret casting for Reek.

Robs sending him in at the suggestion of Roose.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 07, 2012 10:17 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:
Ali wrote:

Robs sending him in at the suggestion of Roose.

But there has been virtually no word of Ramsay being cast, we would have had something leaked by now.

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Mon May 07, 2012 10:19 pm

Ali wrote:

dance almost always does good work
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Mon May 07, 2012 10:26 pm

@Ali... that sucks. No Jojen or Meera either. The Reeds are important. Hope we see them.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 07, 2012 10:30 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:@Ali... that sucks. No Jojen or Meera either. The Reeds are important. Hope we see them.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 07, 2012 10:33 pm

I have a slightly pervy complaint to make, since when did wilding women start grooming their pubis ?

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Mon May 07, 2012 10:35 pm

Ali wrote:I have a slightly pervy complaint to make, since when did wilding women start grooming their pubis ?

lol
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 07, 2012 10:58 pm

captainanddew wrote:
Ali wrote:I have a slightly pervy complaint to make, since when did wilding women start grooming their pubis ?

lol

I mean when we first meet Osha her hair was all gnarly and crazy, I just have a hard time believing women north of the wall are walking around with Brazilians.

Back to top Go down

Post  Norm1023 Tue May 08, 2012 11:01 am

What's the deal with the kidnapping of the dragons? I don't remember that.

Are they going to have Strong Belwas show up this season? He's my favorite minor character.
Norm1023
Norm1023

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 08, 2012 11:11 am

Norm1023 wrote:What's the deal with the kidnapping of the dragons? I don't remember that.

Are they going to have Strong Belwas show up this season? He's my favorite minor character.

It didn't happen.

Spoiler:

As for Belwas who's also a favorite of mines I haven't heard anything, he doesn't appear till the end of the book so it's possible he's been pushed back till season 3.

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Tue May 08, 2012 11:58 am

Norm1023 wrote:What's the deal with the kidnapping of the dragons? I don't remember that.

Didn't happen at all, I suspect that it is being used to hopefully expedite her journey a little. I found Danerys chapters boring and go nowhere until a Dance with Dragons. I agree with Ali as to where this will put her. No word on Whitebeard either, I checked IMDB and he's on another show altogether.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 08, 2012 12:08 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:

Didn't happen at all, I suspect that it is being used to hopefully expedite her journey a little. I found Danerys chapters boring and go nowhere until a Dance with Dragons. I agree with Ali as to where this will put her. No word on Whitebeard either, I checked IMDB and he's on another show altogether.

Whitebeard has been cast but under a different name as you know, I'd be amazed if they didn't include him.

You didn't enjoy Dany's ASOS chapters ? Not even the part in Astapor ?

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Wed May 09, 2012 3:18 am

Ali wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:

Whitebeard has been cast but under a different name as you know, I'd be amazed if they didn't include him.

Yeah, that guys on another show.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Wed May 09, 2012 7:17 am

Ali wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:

when the show is focusing on her it has been hit and miss. The portions are likely necessary, but it is alot of waiting around for the payoff. I have no idea what the payoff is, but I would guess it involves dragons!!!!
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  freakzilla Wed May 09, 2012 11:10 am

Each season needs to be 20 episodes.
freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 09, 2012 12:57 pm

freakzilla wrote:Each season needs to be 20 episodes.

lol that would financially and physically impossible.

12 would be ideal but 10 means less strain on the budget and showrunners.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 26 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next