The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Of Thrones (Spoilers inside !!!!!)

+10
NJBeatdown86
captainanddew
hardcorebee24
kbyte
GrantZilla
Gumby
Rum Capital
Soonermark890
gomez1012
Norm1023
14 posters

Page 12 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next

Go down

Game Of Thrones (Spoilers inside !!!!!) - Page 12 Empty Re: Game Of Thrones (Spoilers inside !!!!!)

Post  Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:17 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:http://towerofthehand.com/

The best Ice and Fire website out there. Character Bio's, Artists renditions, family tree's etc. Also essays on predictions and future events.

Nice one B, thanks.

Back to top Go down

Game Of Thrones (Spoilers inside !!!!!) - Page 12 Empty Re: Game Of Thrones (Spoilers inside !!!!!)

Post  Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:30 pm

Season 2 new charcaters

On the left is Melisandre and on the right is Stannis Baratheon (Robert's brother)Game Of Thrones (Spoilers inside !!!!!) - Page 12 Mellisandre-and-Stannis-Baratheon-Carice-van-Houten-and-Stephen-Dillane-Helen-Sloan-1024x681

Here is Brienne Of Tarth aka Brienne The Beauty
Game Of Thrones (Spoilers inside !!!!!) - Page 12 Brienne-Gwendoline-Christie-Helen-Sloan-681x1024

Here is Balon Greyjoy Lord Of The Iron Islands (Father of Theon)
Game Of Thrones (Spoilers inside !!!!!) - Page 12 Balon-Greyjoy-Patrick-Malahide-Helen-Sloan-653x1024

And here is one of my favorite characters from the books Davos Seaworth aka The Onion Knight ( Loyal soldier for Stannis)
Game Of Thrones (Spoilers inside !!!!!) - Page 12 Davos-Seaworth-Liam-Cunningham-Helen-Sloan-1024x884

More pics from season 2
http://winteriscoming.net/2012/02/the-first-publicity-photos-from-season-two/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:35 pm

Strong rumors are that season three and four will be shot back to back.

Also that some of the ASOS stuff will be brought fourth this season, I am thinking Jamie's since I only remember him featuring in one Cat chapter throughout the whole book.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:41 pm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:05 pm

Xaro Xhoan Daxos of Qarth

Game Of Thrones (Spoilers inside !!!!!) - Page 12 Game-of-thrones-nonso-anozie-1-682x1024

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:13 am

Holy Shit April 1st can't get here quick enough.

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:57 am

you are so right, April 1st seems so far away every time I watch that trailer.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:33 pm

captainanddew wrote:you are so right, April 1st seems so far away every time I watch that trailer.

Never fear a week on Monday the Blu Ray for season 1 is out cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:49 pm

Hagler's Bald Head wrote:
captainanddew wrote:you are so right, April 1st seems so far away every time I watch that trailer.

I am not buying the DVD till next Christmas. I've watched season 1 again on HBO on demand.

I need April 1 to hurry up and get here. Dexter has been over. Homeland has been over. Boardwalk Empire has been over.

Its just the Walking Dead for me right now.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:57 pm

captainanddew wrote:
Hagler's Bald Head wrote:

I am not buying the DVD till next Christmas. I've watched season 1 again on HBO on demand.

I need April 1 to hurry up and get here. Dexter has been over. Homeland has been over. Boardwalk Empire has been over.

Its just the Walking Dead for me right now.

Right now for me I have a Sunday triple bill of Homeland, The Walking Dead and Luck.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:27 pm

Game Of Thrones (Spoilers inside !!!!!) - Page 12 S2-fan-poster-stark-691x1024

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:32 pm

don't know if you have posted this trailer or not
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:49 pm

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:44 pm

less than a month!!!!!!

Walking dead will finish and game of thrones will be back. Awesome timing.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:31 pm

Blu Ray is out on Monday for me, Tuesday for you guys.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:47 pm

Awesome Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:47 am

The Blu Ray is worth every cent.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:26 pm

It's almost here !

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:14 pm

wow, this is going to be even better than season 1.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:37 pm

I hope HBO can get some additional funding for the third season. The producers stated that there was no way they'd be able to follow the third book and remotly stay within budget.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:45 pm

GrantZilla wrote:I hope HBO can get some additional funding for the third season. The producers stated that there was no way they'd be able to follow the third book and remotly stay within budget.

the ratings grew as the season wore on. I hope season 2 is a ratings bonanza.

Does anyone think GOT has greater potential for DVD sales? I was a big fan of the Wire, Oz, Sopranos, but GOT is different for me. I feel like the entirely different world you see in GOT will make repeat viewings more worthwhile than other series.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:38 pm

GrantZilla wrote:I hope HBO can get some additional funding for the third season. The producers stated that there was no way they'd be able to follow the third book and remotly stay within budget.

Theyre combining book 2 and parts of 3 for this season. Then the rest of three for season 3 season 4 will be books four and five.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:51 pm

From what I hear A Storm Of Swords is going to be split into seasons three and four, makes sense because alot of shit goes down in that book.

A Feast For Crows should only require one season as it only focuses on
Spoiler:

In fact I can see them merging A Feast For Crows with some of the stuff from A Dance With Dragons.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:53 pm

captainanddew wrote:

the ratings grew as the season wore on. I hope season 2 is a ratings bonanza.

Does anyone think GOT has greater potential for DVD sales? I was a big fan of the Wire, Oz, Sopranos, but GOT is different for me. I feel like the entirely different world you see in GOT will make repeat viewings more worthwhile than other series.

Definitely, the DVD/Blu Ray has been in the Amazon top ten for ages. And the books have been in and out of the top ten ever since the show started. HBO and Martin should be able to make alot of money from merchandizing and re-releases of the books.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next