The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epix: David Haye vs. Derek Chisora

+9
shakefree
UBeeg9cats
koolkc107
kbyte
dmar5143
captainanddew
Tobe
GrantZilla
Diego408
13 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Epix: David Haye vs. Derek Chisora - Page 4 Empty Re: Epix: David Haye vs. Derek Chisora

Post  Guest Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:26 pm

The Savior is back !

Back to top Go down

Epix: David Haye vs. Derek Chisora - Page 4 Empty Re: Epix: David Haye vs. Derek Chisora

Post  powerpuncher Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:27 pm

i wish they would have let it go on since it was the end of the round.

best HW fight ive seen in a long time.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:27 pm

...and th..th..th...that's all folks!!!
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:28 pm

Haye vs. Vitali make it happen !

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:29 pm

Ali wrote:The Savior is back !

he still isn't the savior.

all it takes is Wlad to land 1 right hand and Haye would run again.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:29 pm

Nice finish by Haye.

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:30 pm

Ali wrote:Nice finish by Haye.

very good finish.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:30 pm

captainanddew wrote:
Ali wrote:The Savior is back !

he still isn't the savior.

all it takes is Wlad to land 1 right hand and Haye would run again.
i do think that haye should be next in line to fight vitali but he has to be aggressive. he isnt going to win being so passive.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:30 pm

In my best British accent: "So Dereck, now that you've been knocked the fuck out, are you still going to shoot David Haye?"
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:31 pm

WTF was that title?
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  UBeeg9cats Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:38 pm

I haven't been watching boxing as long as most of you and I have never even sparred but why don't fighters ever seem to go to the body with the hand the opponent is moving towards? Haye was moving towards his left and I would think the perfect punch for Chisora to throw in that situation is the right to the body. That punch should connect with something and theoretically would've started taking gas out of Haye's tank. I realize that Chisora is not known for his ring IQ or his skills but that seems elementary.

Congrats to Haye and thanks to Chisora. Haye puts himself up there for another big fight. Chisora is very viable still as a gatekeeper/borderline contender. He makes good fights and brings attention in the buildup to the fight.

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaun Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:38 pm

.. and this is why I think David Haye can defeat any Klitschko. I was so disappointed with his effort in his fight vs. Wlad. He actually seemed to hurt Wlad in the final round. If he fights with some urgency from the get go, I think he can defeat both Klitschkos. I REALLY hope the fight vs. Vitali takes place. It's good for boxing!
Shaun
Shaun

Back to top Go down

Post  kbyte Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:40 pm

Impressive by Haye even though I wish the ref had given Chisora a chance to recover between rounds. I enjoyed it while it lasted anyway.
kbyte
kbyte

Back to top Go down

Post  kbyte Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:42 pm

UBeeg9cats wrote:I haven't been watching boxing as long as most of you and I have never even sparred but why don't fighters ever seem to go to the body with the hand the opponent is moving towards? Haye was moving towards his left and I would think the perfect punch for Chisora to throw in that situation is the right to the body. That punch should connect with something and theoretically would've started taking gas out of Haye's tank. I realize that Chisora is not known for his ring IQ or his skills but that seems elementary.

Congrats to Haye and thanks to Chisora. Haye puts himself up there for another big fight. Chisora is very viable still as a gatekeeper/borderline contender. He makes good fights and brings attention in the buildup to the fight.
I'm not sure but I'm guessing that it leaves them open to a counter left hook.
kbyte
kbyte

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:44 pm

Shaun wrote:.. and this is why I think David Haye can defeat any Klitschko. I was so disappointed with his effort in his fight vs. Wlad. He actually seemed to hurt Wlad in the final round. If he fights with some urgency from the get go, I think he can defeat both Klitschkos. I REALLY hope the fight vs. Vitali takes place. It's good for boxing!

no.

he won't beat wlad.

because Wlad will do what he did in the first fight. land a good right hand. and david will stop trying to win.

his manager and trainer admitted it on radio. david took one right hand in the 4th or 5th and he decided to basically move and avoid getting hit with it again. winning became secondary in haye's mind.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:56 pm

Shaun wrote:.. and this is why I think David Haye can defeat any Klitschko. I was so disappointed with his effort in his fight vs. Wlad. He actually seemed to hurt Wlad in the final round. If he fights with some urgency from the get go, I think he can defeat both Klitschkos. I REALLY hope the fight vs. Vitali takes place. It's good for boxing!
Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:26 pm

+1 Panther

Good win for Haye today but he gets no benefit of the doubt from me. That performance vs Klitschko will always be in my mind.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:29 pm

Haye has the speed the power and the ability, but he lacks courage. He would never beat Wlad or Vitali. He would fear trying to mix it up with either one and will lose by doing nothing but running again. Arreola knocks Haye knocks out. Arreola also knocks out Chisora.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:16 pm

Diego408 wrote:Haye has the speed the power and the ability, but he lacks courage. He would never beat Wlad or Vitali. He would fear trying to mix it up with either one and will lose by doing nothing but running again. Arreola knocks Haye knocks out. Arreola also knocks out Chisora.
Yup!!!
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:36 pm

flapanther2001 wrote:
Diego408 wrote:Haye has the speed the power and the ability, but he lacks courage. He would never beat Wlad or Vitali. He would fear trying to mix it up with either one and will lose by doing nothing but running again. Arreola knocks Haye knocks out. Arreola also knocks out Chisora.
Yup!!!

haye isn't beating wlad.

vital is 40 yrs old. had to retire because of injuries. had a loss because of injury. hurt his hand in his last fight.

vital is tough as nails but he is old. his body can go south any fight and if it does a fighter like haye might be able to capitalize.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:58 am

..i felt that way for a while.haye is a good fighter unlike the rest of the division.he has the talent the punch to beat both brothers.he did hurt wlad at least twice noticibly and wlad held on for dear life.that fight sucked.both talked a great game but delivered nothing.if haye was a little more agreesive in his lead right hand or counterpunching after he made wlad miss all night long with the jab he could of pulled a shocker.
for the past 3 years ive felt haye the better fighter over vitali.and i felt would beat him if he takes what vitali gives him which is a lot..yes lets make that fight.
no one realy should of been surprized by haye koing chisora.i expected it.i thought good target practice for haye.chisora may have one big payday left somewhere but ill write him off as any threat to be a lineal champ.forget about him.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4