The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wladimir Klitschko vs Derek Chisora trailer

4 posters

Go down

Wladimir Klitschko vs Derek Chisora trailer Empty Wladimir Klitschko vs Derek Chisora trailer

Post  Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:16 am

Back to top Go down

Wladimir Klitschko vs Derek Chisora trailer Empty Re: Wladimir Klitschko vs Derek Chisora trailer

Post  GrantZilla Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:50 am

Talk about fasle advertisment.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Wladimir Klitschko vs Derek Chisora trailer Empty Re: Wladimir Klitschko vs Derek Chisora trailer

Post  Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:53 am

It's a pretty good trailer for a mismatch.

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:00 am

I just hope Chisora comes to fight. If he comes out timid and runs he will take shots for 9-10 rounds before they throw in the towel. If he comes to fight he probably gets KTFO'd in about 3 rounds.

This is good for Chisora. He gets paid probably $700,000. If he gets KO'd quickly he can take 6 months off and then begin re-building his career. It would be best for him that he not run and take a prolonged beating which will leave long term damage.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:08 am

He's getting less than 200k.

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:10 am

He doesn't got a chance in hell. What a joke fight. He hasn't fought jack shit to even come close to be prepaired for this.

His only shot is to full of Blitz Wlad and throw to fences even if means getting KO'd early. He don't put Wlad on his ass in first two rounds, it's another boring Wlad jab fest until he quits or falls over
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:12 am

Ali wrote:He's getting less than 200k.
wow he willingly took that little. Forget that.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:16 am

captainanddew wrote:

I think Derek just jumped at the opportunity, Wlad is the HW champ after all.

Hopefully Chisora comes out swining and makes it entertaining for four rounds, I don't won't to see another timid jab fest.

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:48 am

Ali wrote:
captainanddew wrote:

I think Derek just jumped at the opportunity, Wlad is the HW champ after all.

Hopefully Chisora comes out swining and makes it entertaining for four rounds, I don't won't to see another timid jab fest.

Del Boy did what all HW contenders should be doing, he jumped at the opportunity for the HW title of the World. it works out as £200k or $300k as what he is getting, which isn't the worse payday in the world let's be honest. if you take his credentials into account and the fact he has no fanbase and is only in his 15th fight as a pro, i think that ain't too bad. he is young and fresh enough to come again, i just hope that his corner don't allow a one-sided beatdown to continue any longer than necessary as that is what will ruin him. Chisora's only chance in this fight is early on but expect to see him give it all his got but come out predictably outclassed. i hope Wlad really obliterates him though so that the majority British public can really see the reason David Haye has failed to come to an agreement with regards to fighting him

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:07 pm

+1 D

HW title shot, that's it

Props to Del Boy for taking it, I think he'll be aggressive and give us a better effort than most of the recent challengers
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:11 pm

Ali wrote:It's a pretty good trailer for a mismatch.
....ali i thought the same thing..300 thousand no matter what career this guy has had is very short money..ill give him credit for saying yes...he better come out firing missles or hes doomed..what are the fight odds...
10-1 sounds like a good starting point.

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:24 pm

dmar5143 wrote:
Ali wrote:It's a pretty good trailer for a mismatch.
....ali i thought the same thing..300 thousand no matter what career this guy has had is very short money..ill give him credit for saying yes...he better come out firing missles or hes doomed..what are the fight odds...
10-1 sounds like a good starting point.

i think 22-1 would be closer.
i'll find a link.....

http://sports.ladbrokes.com/en-gb/boxing/upcoming-fights/wladimir-klitschko-vs-derek-chisora-e214523698

looks like you're right 10-1 for a Chisora KO, 16-1 for points

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down