The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Purse bids have been ordered for Tyson Fury vs Derek Chisora

+2
Rum Capital
gomez1012
6 posters

Go down

Purse bids have been ordered for Tyson Fury vs Derek Chisora Empty Re: Purse bids have been ordered for Tyson Fury vs Derek Chisora

Post  gomez1012 Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:20 pm

Chisora wrecks Fury
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Purse bids have been ordered for Tyson Fury vs Derek Chisora Empty Re: Purse bids have been ordered for Tyson Fury vs Derek Chisora

Post  Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:21 pm

gomez1012 wrote:Chisora wrecks Fury

+1

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:28 pm

isn't this kinda eraly for fury??? i mean i saw him last year and he was very raw.
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:29 pm

Rum Capital wrote:isn't this kinda eraly for fury??? i mean i saw him last year and he was very raw.

Same number of pro fights as Chisora. It's a fight the British belt.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:31 pm

Ali wrote:
Rum Capital wrote:isn't this kinda eraly for fury??? i mean i saw him last year and he was very raw.

meh...let's talk about REAL british fighters what's the deal with cleverly? when is he fighting again i like him the best other than froch.
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:32 pm

Rum Capital wrote:
Ali wrote:

meh...let's talk about REAL british fighters what's the deal with cleverly? when is he fighting again i like him the best other than froch.

May against WBO trinket holder Breahmer.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:36 pm

Ali wrote:
Rum Capital wrote:
Ali wrote:

May against WBO trinket holder Breahmer.
oj so if he wins does he face shumenov??? breahmer pulled out against shumenov so if cleverly wins does he line himself up to face beibut?
that would be a great fight
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:37 pm

what happened with chisora??? it must be frustrating for this dude...he can't get a fight
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:38 pm

Rum Capital wrote:
what happened with chisora??? it must be frustrating for this dude...he can't get a fight

The Tarver fight is just a rumor. Chisora vs Fury is way more likely to happen.

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:16 pm

gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:02 pm

chisora vs fury makes much more sense. Winner could become a real contender in another year or so (not that I think that much of either at this point).
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:09 pm

captainanddew wrote:chisora vs fury makes much more sense. Winner could become a real contender in another year or so (not that I think that much of either at this point).
Hee hee....sorry...the bold made me giggle.
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:19 pm

interesting fight.somebodies career goes downhill that night.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobe Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:43 pm

dmar5143 wrote:interesting fight.somebodies career goes downhill that night.

You never know. Fury could take a loss in that and still have plently of time to improve and get along with his career. His size alone gives him options, and he's really young and raw at this point.

Now, if Chisora loses to Fury at this point, that's downhill for him no doubt.
Tobe
Tobe

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:21 pm

flapanther2001 wrote:
captainanddew wrote:chisora vs fury makes much more sense. Winner could become a real contender in another year or so (not that I think that much of either at this point).
Hee hee....sorry...the bold made me giggle.

it doesn't take much to be a contender in the current HW division. After the Klits and haye there isn't anyone decent. Adamek is, but he isn't really a HW.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:22 am

The British press will hype the winner up as the next big thing in boxing, lol.

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:18 pm

Canvas wrote:The British press will hype the winner up as the next big thing in boxing, lol.

as opposed to American press that never overhype fighters into the next big thing.... like Arreola for example, there was no hype about him because the American press are so faithfully honest and never exaggerate..... People genuinely do not give a fuck about Heavyweight boxing anymore and they see it for what it is. yeh the British press might get excited in the hope that something can change the dire situation the division is in, but as it stands nobody outside of devoted boxing fans know who Dereck Chisora and Tyson Fury are..

anyway, on a domestic level there are some really tasty little match-ups to be had in Britain between the big guys. Tyson Fury, John McDermott, Derek Chisora, David Price, Tom Dallas, Sam Sexton..... these guys hopefully could all have it out between them, maybe a couple of times over. Both Fury vs McDermott fights were pretty fun and entertaining. both guys came to fight and win and poured everything into those fights. ok the standard may not be what us fans desire, but we all desire exciting fights. these guys facing off against eachother would provide us with a few of those

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down