The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grow some thick skin and get back over there now !

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Grow some thick skin and get back over there now ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Grow some thick skin and get back over there now !

Post  Soonermark890 Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:32 pm

Ali wrote:I don't post at the hideout, I made an account to talk to Grant when he left first left ESPN.

I am not going to start posting on two separate forums, already spend too much time on the internet as it is, so it's either one forum or I just go back to looking at the sites for news.

I was happy and settled at Ninja's but now you guys have completely done a number on the boxing section there.
OK well let me know if you want me to delete your account. You are always welcome here Ali. All the guys on here like you and wish you would stay.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Grow some thick skin and get back over there now ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Grow some thick skin and get back over there now !

Post  Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:34 pm

Ali wrote:How do I delete my account here ?

It's either Ninja's place for me or I am done all together with forums.

Have you looked at the Ninjas boxing forum today Ali? It's fucking dead, and figures to stay that way, you're just about the only one posting there now. It's your call man, but why not keep your options open?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:36 pm

Nah just delete it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:37 pm

Ali wrote:Nah just delete it.
OK but Ali feel free to join anytime you want if you change your mind.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:40 pm

Ali wrote:I don't post at the hideout, I made an account to talk to Grant when he left first left ESPN.

I am not going to start posting on two separate forums, already spend too much time on the internet as it is, so it's either one forum or I just go back to looking at the sites for news.

I was happy and settled at Ninja's but now you guys have completely done a number on the boxing section there.

We've done a number Ali? Don't you mean some of the MMA assholes did a number on the Ninjas boxing forum? I don't get it man, you still seem to be putting the blame on these who wern't responsible for fucking everything up there.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:42 pm

Ring wrote:

We've done a number Ali? Don't you mean some of the MMA assholes did a number on the Ninjas boxing forum? I don't get it man, you still seem to be putting the blame on these who wern't responsible for fucking everything up there.
Nah its really my fault. Oh well Ring we tried. He knows were this place is if he wants to return. I deleted his account like he asked.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:43 pm

...ali i think we all agree with sooner that you are most welcome and yes wanted here..its sad though that you feel the victoms are the ones that did a number on the nnija boxing board and not the attackers..or marble myself and others to make an adjustment and not them..i can only speak for myself im very very happy here..we got a lot of the cream of the cream here and noo sour milk and it will stay that way..again its your choice.you will be a asset in any board you post on..

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:15 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:
Ring wrote:

Nah its really my fault. Oh well Ring we tried. He knows were this place is if he wants to return. I deleted his account like he asked.

Yeah right sooner, it's everyone's fault but the assholes who fucked up the Ninjas Boxing forum.

Maybe Ali can pull a crew together on Ninjas, from the people who aren't leaving the forum or havn't decided to quit posting there yet. The problem is, the assclowns who fucked it up the first time, will pull their shit again, you can bet on that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:21 pm

ring 25-1 odds that your right.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:57 pm

dmar5143 wrote:ring 25-1 odds that your right.

More like 100-1 dmar, as long as Wolfie is a mod, everyone else could be ignored. Anyway, the damage has done to that forum, many of the key people that made it work, have either left, or are not posting there much anymore. It's gotten to the point now, that we just do what we're going to do, and move on, nuff said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3