The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo-Nazi skin-head beat up by a boxer

+2
captainanddew
GrantZilla
6 posters

Go down

Neo-Nazi skin-head beat up by a boxer Empty Neo-Nazi skin-head beat up by a boxer

Post  GrantZilla Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:13 pm

Neo-Nazi skin-head beat up by a boxer Dumbas10
A neo-Nazi skinhead, with a body covered in racist tattoos, is in jail under $75,000 bond on felony malicious harassment charges because he didn’t read the back of a T-shirt worn by a man he’s accused of assaulting.

The skinhead, identified as Daren C. Abbey (right), 28, formerly of Sacramento, Calif., is accused of verbally confronting and then assaulting Marlon L. Baker, a 46-year-old African American, inside a Bayview, Idaho, bar on July 3, authorities said Friday.

Not wanting a confrontation, Baker left the bar and walked toward a marina on Lake Pend Oreille about 9 p.m. Sunday to watch an Independence Day “boat parade” on the waterfront, said Kootenai County Sheriff’s Major Ben Wolfinger. “He didn’t want trouble, so he walked away,’’ Wolfinger said.

But the racist skinhead followed Baker out of the bar, confronting him again with racial slurs before finally pushing him with witnesses watching, the sheriff’s official said.

Fearing for his own safety at that point, Baker took one punch, striking the skinhead in the face and knocking him to the ground, unconscious, Wolfinger said. There were several witnesses who saw the incident and verified Baker’s version of events, according to reports by deputies.

Deputies and an ambulance responded.

As he was being led away in handcuffs, Abbey apparently was finally able to see the backside of the T-shirt Baker was wearing. It said, “Spokane Boxing Club champion.”

http://gossiponthis.com/2011/07/11/skinhead-arrested-knocked-out-cold-by-boxer/

That is some funny shit
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Neo-Nazi skin-head beat up by a boxer Empty Re: Neo-Nazi skin-head beat up by a boxer

Post  Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:48 pm

LOL. That's funny. Reminds me of the story I heard over twenty years ago about the cat burglar who broke into Ric Flair's house, while Flair was home sleeping on the couch.

He said it was the worst mistake of his life...Flair beat the piss out of him.

Back to top Go down

Neo-Nazi skin-head beat up by a boxer Empty Re: Neo-Nazi skin-head beat up by a boxer

Post  GrantZilla Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:59 pm

Canvas wrote:LOL. That's funny. Reminds me of the story I heard over twenty years ago about the cat burglar who broke into Ric Flair's house, while Flair was home sleeping on the couch.

He said it was the worst mistake of his life...Flair beat the piss out of him.

Kind of like these punks that tried to rob a 70 year old Jack Dempsey. All three of them ended up going to the hosbital.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:46 pm

Anytime a racist gets what is coming to him, it is a good day.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  boxinglawyer Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:56 am

When Archie Moore was around 65 he was working as a photographer for a boxing publication. He was in Argentina for a fight and was just walking around taking some pictures of the scenery when he took a wrong turn and ended up in a rough neighborhood. Two punks saw the old guy with an expensive camera and decided to mug him.................... It was not official, but Archie added 2 more to his all time KO record.

boxinglawyer

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:32 am

Good story, Grant. Boxers are still the kings of the street. I wish he had killed the racist, trashy son of a bitch.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  NJBeatdown86 Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:34 pm

Actually, Eric Gliebe, the head of the National Alliance (major white supremacist organization) is a former pro boxer. It's my understanding that the head of the BNP was a big time amateur at one point. I'd like to see a real pro take on both those assholes.
NJBeatdown86
NJBeatdown86

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down