The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LMAO Khan tells Bradley to grow some balls

+4
gomez1012
Shaun
Diego408
dmar5143
8 posters

Go down

LMAO Khan tells Bradley to grow some balls Empty LMAO Khan tells Bradley to grow some balls

Post  Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:52 pm

Back to top Go down

LMAO Khan tells Bradley to grow some balls Empty Re: LMAO Khan tells Bradley to grow some balls

Post  dmar5143 Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:41 pm

good for kahn...
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

LMAO Khan tells Bradley to grow some balls Empty Re: LMAO Khan tells Bradley to grow some balls

Post  Diego408 Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:14 pm

LMAO he made Bradley look like a bitch, he had nothing to say. Khan has grew on me, I didnt like the guy very much until he started wanting to fight the best fighters available and made Bradley afraid of him.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaun Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:33 am

Diego408 wrote:LMAO he made Bradley look like a bitch, he had nothing to say. Khan has grew on me, I didnt like the guy very much until he started wanting to fight the best fighters available and made Bradley afraid of him.

Agreed.

To Bradley's defense, I still think his fight vs. Alexander having such a poor turnout in Detroit had a lot to do with him waiting that fight out so he could join Top Rank.

Also, I wouldn't want to fight in Manchester. The officiating is very poor.
Shaun
Shaun

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:41 pm

Shaun wrote:
Diego408 wrote:LMAO he made Bradley look like a bitch, he had nothing to say. Khan has grew on me, I didnt like the guy very much until he started wanting to fight the best fighters available and made Bradley afraid of him.

Agreed.

To Bradley's defense, I still think his fight vs. Alexander having such a poor turnout in Detroit had a lot to do with him waiting that fight out so he could join Top Rank.

Also, I wouldn't want to fight in Manchester. The officiating is very poor.

The fight was going to be in Vegas.

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:57 pm

LMAO Khan tells Bradley to grow some balls Khanbradleyw3dy0
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:09 am

Timidly Bradley, the worst shit talker ever. He didn't even respond to anything Khan said, not even a "fuck you".
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:41 am

Khan Explains How He Confronted Bradley in Las Vegas

Amir Khan wants nothing more than to defeat Lamont Peterson on Dec. 10 and move on to a junior welterweight championship unification fight against Timothy Bradley.

But if Khan can’t get the unbeaten Bradley to commit to fighting him, the British star will move up to welterweight after facing Peterson.

“It just depends, seeing how things go after this fight,” Khan said. “I was thinking of moving up to 147. But if that one fight is still there for me, then it’s worth me staying at this division. If not, then I’ll move up to 147.”

The 5-foot-10 Khan can comfortably make the 140-pound limit for defenses of his IBF and WBA titles, but beyond Bradley he doesn’t see much reason to remain at junior welterweight.

“It’s not because I have trouble making the weight,” Khan said. “I can still make 140. It’s just that the challenges are not there and I just need a new motivation. I want to face these fighters [at 147] and be amongst different names. That’s what’s going to drive me. We’ll just see what happens after this fight. Bradley might man up and might take the fight. But if not, then we’ll be moving up to 147.”

Khan (26-1, 18 KOs) was tentatively scheduled to box Bradley (28-0, 12 KOs, 1 NC) on July 23 in Las Vegas, but the unification fight didn’t materialize. Bradley turned down an offer of at least $1.4 million to fight Khan, according to his former co-promoter, Gary Shaw, who has since sued Bradley for breach of contract.

Khan recalled Monday how he confronted Bradley the day before Bradley beat Casamayor, as Bradley left a weigh-in at MGM Grand.

“I saw him after his weigh-in and he walked past me,” Khan said. “He was walking towards me, but he wouldn’t look at me. He knew I was there and I just said something to him. I said something like, ‘When are you gonna grow some balls and stand up and take the fight against me?’ He just didn’t look at me again. I mean, he must’ve heard me because the people behind him, I think it was his father or his trainer was there, and they heard what I said.

“But at the end of the day he stayed quiet and he just went ahead. I didn’t want to make myself look stupid, because I really think I’m the bigger draw in the division. But I just wanted to make him realize and make him know that, ‘Look, I’m not scared.’ I’m the one who wants the fight and he needs to man up and take the fight. But now, you know, we’ve got another name in front of us. We’ve got Lamont Peterson to focus on. So if the fight happens or it doesn’t happen, I don’t care because at the end of the day I offered the fight to Bradley, and the world knows that, and he refused it. So I’m just going to go on and move on.”

http://tinyurl.com/bq3ma44
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaun Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:52 am

Khan fighting Peterson is a blessing in disguise.

1) Peterson is a good fighter and it is going to make for a fun fight.

2) While I think Khan will win, I think the fight will be fairly close. 116-112 or 115-113 is my prediction. These scorecards will lure Bradley into fighting Khan since he easily defeated Peterson.

Just my prediction though.
Shaun
Shaun

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:22 pm

gomez1012 wrote:LMAO Khan tells Bradley to grow some balls Khanbradleyw3dy0

Yes Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:49 pm

assuming Khan wins vs Peterson, he needs to start the post fight press conference with the following, "I would like to thank Lamont Peterson for fighting me. He is a good fighter and he had the backbone to face me in the ring. I would like 1 more fight at 140 pounds. I want to fight Tim Bradley. Then he should break out into the perfect Ray Bradley (Tim Bradley's dad) impersonation: Oh wait, I smell something. You smell shit pop? No, I smell pussy. Someone call Ray Bradley and tell him his son is a pussy."

captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:25 pm

captainanddew wrote:assuming Khan wins vs Peterson, he needs to start the post fight press conference with the following, "I would like to thank Lamont Peterson for fighting me. He is a good fighter and he had the backbone to face me in the ring. I would like 1 more fight at 140 pounds. I want to fight Tim Bradley. Then he should break out into the perfect Ray Bradley (Tim Bradley's dad) impersonation: Oh wait, I smell something. You smell shit pop? No, I smell pussy. Someone call Ray Bradley and tell him his son is a pussy."

Funny Shit

Back to top Go down

Post  P4PKing Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:21 pm

See the size difference? I think Khan makes easy work of Bradley.
P4PKing
P4PKing

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:55 pm

P4PKing wrote:See the size difference? I think Khan makes easy work of Bradley.

Bradley seemed to struggle a little bit with Abregu who is 5 ft 10 and seems to have long arms(Abregu is a decent guy at 147 but certainly far from being a top guy). Bradley got dropped by Holt's power shots (Holt 5 ft 9).

Khan- 5 ft 10 with fast hands and very straight pinpoint shots.

Khan's height and length should trouble Bradley. If Khan can keep Bradley on the end of the jab/follow-up right, it will be a relatively easy night for Khan.

If Bradley can get inside the jab and go for the right hand/follow-up headbutt combo he can make it difficult for Khan.

I think Khan keeps most of the fight at a distance with Bradley only able to fight at the proper distance in 3-4 rounds. Khan 116-112.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down