The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pacquiao vs. Margarito - Predictions?

+3
Norm1023
kbyte
Frank
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pacquiao vs. Margarito - who wins?

Pacquiao vs. Margarito - Predictions? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap75%Pacquiao vs. Margarito - Predictions? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 75% 
[ 9 ]
Pacquiao vs. Margarito - Predictions? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Pacquiao vs. Margarito - Predictions? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Pacquiao vs. Margarito - Predictions? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap25%Pacquiao vs. Margarito - Predictions? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 3 ]
Pacquiao vs. Margarito - Predictions? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Pacquiao vs. Margarito - Predictions? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 12

Pacquiao vs. Margarito - Predictions? - Page 2 Empty Re: Pacquiao vs. Margarito - Predictions?

Post  Soonermark890 Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:22 pm

Ring wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
Ring wrote:
Canvas wrote:All logic tells me this is a horrible match up for Pac physically and stylistically, and a moronic move by Arum....

The problem is that time after time Pac has defied all logic and done the seemingly impossible. PacBoy has proven me wrong several times now, so I have to buck the trend and go with Pac by late round stoppage - I'm thinking round 9 or 10.

Understood Canvas, but logic should also tell you that Pacquiao is on roll, and even though he'll be outweighed by 20 lbs on fight night, he should tear Margo a new asshole. As for Arum, he's knows the same thing that Manny and Roach also do, that Margarito hasn't got a snowball's chance in hell of winning this fight.

BTW, Mark my words, after this fight everyone will be saying that Pacquiao fought a washed up bum, who had already been beaten up by a 40 year old Mosley.

The funny part of that is I have been saying that for months.

I mean anything can happen in boxing, but does anyone really believe that Margo has a genuine shot at winning or that Arum and Roach would have put Manny in there with Margo if they didn't think this was a slam-dunk for Pacquiao?
I just think all this training talk was just that talk and that Roach and company knows he will kill margo.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2