The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looks like Kessler vs Bute is being seriously disccused

5 posters

Go down

Looks like Kessler vs Bute is being seriously disccused Empty Looks like Kessler vs Bute is being seriously disccused

Post  Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:26 am

In the presence of dozens of fans gathered at the Cage aux Sports at the Bell Centre for the InterBox Gala scheduled for Saturday, the two main headliners, world IBF super middleweight champion Lucian Bute (27-0-0) and his aspiring opponent, European champion Brian Magee (34-3-1), complied with the weight limit, respectively, with an identical weight of 167.6-pounds. Both men later made their selections of gloves and returned to complete their preparation.

"Although not physically impressive, he came here to fight and seize his opportunity," said Lucian Bute when discussing Magee. "He has great heart and I have not neglected my preparation for this challenge. "

During this battle, there will be an interested spectator at ringside. Former champion Mikkel Kessler has arrived in the country. The President of InterBox, Jean Bédard, plans to meet with the WBC Emeritus champion, and his promoter, Sauerland Event, later in the evening to discuss a Bute vs. Kessler battle. The fight could be held this fall. And during the negotiations, a June comeback fight will also be discussed - between Kessler and the current NABO champion Renan St-Juste.

St-Juste was initially scheduled for the card against Colombia's Alejandro Berrio but was forced to withdraw on Thursday for health concerns. The new co-feature will place prospect Pier-Olivier Cote (14-0-0) against Mexican veteran Michael Lozada (37-7-1), who lost against Paulie Malignaggi at December 18 at the Pepsi Coliseum.

http://www.boxingscene.com/bute-kessler-wheels-continue-turn-magee-looms--37169

Back to top Go down

Looks like Kessler vs Bute is being seriously disccused Empty Re: Looks like Kessler vs Bute is being seriously disccused

Post  GrantZilla Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:29 am

About time. Bute needs to step up.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Looks like Kessler vs Bute is being seriously disccused Empty Re: Looks like Kessler vs Bute is being seriously disccused

Post  Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:34 am

I wonder if Kessler has enough left in the tank to win this, he's been battered and bruised in two straight fights.

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:43 am

Ali wrote:I wonder if Kessler has enough left in the tank to win this, he's been battered and bruised in two straight fights.

Bute isn't as awkward as Froch, nor does he fight like a billygoat like Ward.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:59 am

GrantZilla wrote:
Ali wrote:I wonder if Kessler has enough left in the tank to win this, he's been battered and bruised in two straight fights.

Bute isn't as awkward as Froch, nor does he fight like a billygoat like Ward.

Yeah but Bute's more technically sound and he's got devastating body shots, something Calzaghe was able to hurt Kessler with.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:32 am

kessler will test him..yes bute is finaly steping up.

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:25 am

dmar5143 wrote:kessler will test him..yes bute is finaly steping up.
That's my call. I like Bute and would like to predict a victory for him, but this is a test. I'll keep my mouth shut and see how good he is.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:30 am

this is great great news for the sport. the guys at 168lb are really showing how it should be done. i think all questions about Kessler's eye injury have been addressed by this development. i wonder at what stage Andre Dirrell intends to make a comeback..... if ever at 168lb. Dirrell has really fucked his career up

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:19 am

Kessler will be remembered as a guy who sought out the toughest competition his division had to offer.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:13 pm

Canvas wrote:Kessler will be remembered as a guy who sought out the toughest competition his division had to offer.

+1
Kessler has really flown under the radar with the level of competition he's faced.

Anthony Mundine
Eric Lucas
Markus Beyer
Librado Andrade
Joe Calzaghe
Andre Ward
Carl Froch

and maybe Lucian Bute.

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:07 pm

Canvas wrote:Kessler will be remembered as a guy who sought out the toughest competition his division had to offer.

And jumped ship from the disaster that was the super six. The super six is so bad that Kessler could have allowed his eye to heal and still be ready for this round.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:11 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:

And jumped ship from the disaster that was the super six. The super six is so bad that Kessler could have allowed his eye to heal and still be ready for this round.

he missed the last round you fucking retard

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:22 pm

dbudge wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:

Geez, you act like I spoke ill of the Queen. It was just a joke.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:37 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:
dbudge wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:

QUEEN ELIZABETH IS A SAINT I TELL YOU. SHE'S A SAINT!!!

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:41 pm

dbudge wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:
dbudge wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:

QUEEN ELIZABETH IS A SAINT I TELL YOU. SHE'S A SAINT!!!

I didn't say she wasn't. She does give great head though. She should be the patron saint of blowjobs.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:43 pm

everytime i look at a 50 pence coin i get an erection...

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:44 pm

dbudge wrote:everytime i look at a 50 pence coin i get an erection...

Everytime I think about you looking at a 50 pence coin I get an erection.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:45 pm

cyclops

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:46 pm

dbudge wrote: cyclops
elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:54 pm

what time does the bute fight start?

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:23 pm

dbudge wrote:what time does the bute fight start?

10 pm EST.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  boxinglawyer Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:56 pm

Kessler is a true champion and class fighter all he way.

boxinglawyer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down