The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Critiquing each state

Go down

Critiquing each state Empty Critiquing each state

Post  powerpuncher Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:43 am

i dont know a ton about all of the states in the US and i know that a lot of us on here are from different places and have been to different places, so i want to know about what you think about certain states that you have lived in or at least been to quite a bit.

oregon- this is where i have lived most of my life. i love it. its clean, people are nice, its not overcrowded, and its beautiful. i would recommend living here to most people. the only people i wouldnt recommend it to are very conservative people.

utah- not a huge fan of. there are some upsides to living there. people are pretty nice but kind of judgmental. its a desert but it has some green in it and if you like mountains, it is filled with them which is kind of cool. there are some nice ski resorts if you are into that and if you like having all 4 seasons, they have them all.

new mexico- i wouldnt recommend living there. pretty ugly, although like any place, you can eventually see the beauty in it. theres not much there. there is really nothing that really makes it stand out.

alaska- i lived there for 3 years when i was younger so im not that reliable of a source but i loved it and so did my parents. schools are very good. they are ahead of most other states. they are also very patriotic there. its a place that people take you in as long as you intend to stay there and not just visit. and its also a beautiful place. when people think of alaska, they think snow. the funny thing is that most of my memories there dont involve snow.

i have driven through idaho a ton and stayed there more than a few times and it stinks (literally). i would never want to live there. ive also been to california a few times and i really like northern california if i were to live there. southern california obviously has a ton of cool stuff but i wouldnt want to live there.

your turn!
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down