The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Predictions for big fight.

+10
Gumby
UBeeg9cats
Soonermark890
Diego408
GrantZilla
hardcorebee24
flapanther2001
gomez1012
captainanddew
Frank
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Predictions for big fight.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Predictions for big fight.

Post  Guest Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:12 pm

jz_hova wrote:
Ali wrote:I am pretty confident Floyd's going to get a TKO tonight.

haven't had one since 2007

Yeah and Ortiz has a very similar mentality to Hatton which suits Floyd's style. Can see him bull rushing in and being picked apart by counters.

Marquez and Mosley are extremely durable and experienced, Ortiz isn't.

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:17 pm

Ali wrote:
jz_hova wrote:

Yeah and Ortiz has a very similar mentality to Hatton which suits Floyd's style. Can see him bull rushing in and being picked apart by counters.

Your extremely wrong, Ortiz and Hatton have nothing in common as fighters. And unlike Hatton, Ortiz is actually good.

Ortiz will knock Mayweather out tonight.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  jz_hova Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:18 pm

Ali wrote:
jz_hova wrote:

JMM was a lightweight. Ortiz is full WW. Ortiz will end it with left hook
jz_hova
jz_hova

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:34 pm

Diego408 wrote:
Ali wrote:
jz_hova wrote:

Your extremely wrong, Ortiz and Hatton have nothing in common as fighters. And unlike Hatton, Ortiz is actually good.

are you kidding me? hatton is way better than ortiz is. now can ortiz get that good? yes, but he definitely isnt near where hatton was at that point in his career. hatton was a solid fighter that was a true champion. he wasnt a great fighter, but definitely a really good one. ortiz hasnt done anything to show me that he is a really good fighter.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:42 pm

powerpuncher wrote:
Diego408 wrote:
Ali wrote:
jz_hova wrote:

are you kidding me? hatton is way better than ortiz is. now can ortiz get that good? yes, but he definitely isnt near where hatton was at that point in his career. hatton was a solid fighter that was a true champion. he wasnt a great fighter, but definitely a really good one. ortiz hasnt done anything to show me that he is a really good fighter.
No Im not kidding you, hatton is the most overrated fighter in the past decade. Ortiz hasnt reached the level of achievment Hatton has, but is clearly the way better fighter, with his physical skills and boxing talent. And I guess he'll show you tonight. Ortiz will make this a fight.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:49 pm

jz_hova wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:
jz_hova wrote:Wortiz by KO
So you're sticking with it?

yep it's on my friend
Woooohooooo......I hope you're right.
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:50 pm

jz_hova wrote:
Ali wrote:
jz_hova wrote:

Left hook from a southpaw? Giggity
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:20 pm

Diego408 wrote:
powerpuncher wrote:
Diego408 wrote:
Ali wrote:
jz_hova wrote:

No Im not kidding you, hatton is the most overrated fighter in the past decade. Ortiz hasnt reached the level of achievment Hatton has, but is clearly the way better fighter, with his physical skills and boxing talent. And I guess he'll show you tonight. Ortiz will make this a fight.

If Ortiz hasn't reached what Hatton already accomplished than he isn't as good as he was. So Ortiz has achieved nothing but he's a better fighter? Was Mark Breland a better fighter than Ray Leonard or Thomas Hearns? He too had the physical tools and the talent, didn't he?
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:23 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:
Diego408 wrote:
powerpuncher wrote:
Diego408 wrote:
Ali wrote:
jz_hova wrote:

If Ortiz hasn't reached what Hatton already accomplished than he isn't as good as he was. So Ortiz has achieved nothing but he's a better fighter? Was Mark Breland a better fighter than Ray Leonard or Thomas Hearns? He too had the physical tools and the talent, didn't he?
I'll say it once more, Ortiz is a way better fighter than Hatton is. Remember Ortiz is 24 fighting world class guys, Hatton was like 30 when he faced a decent challenged and still got worked by Collazo. He isnt nearly as accomplished yet, but Ortiz is still young. Im talking talent, and Ortiz is on another level compared to Hatton. I was never big on Hatton, just another fighter managed the right way to stardom. He was an illusion.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  jz_hova Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:24 pm

flapanther2001 wrote:
jz_hova wrote:
Ali wrote:
jz_hova wrote:

ever see RJJ vs Tarver?
jz_hova
jz_hova

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:26 pm

Diego408 wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:
Diego408 wrote:
powerpuncher wrote:
Diego408 wrote:
Ali wrote:
jz_hova wrote:

I'll say it once more, Ortiz is a way better fighter than Hatton is. Remember Ortiz is 24 fighting world class guys, Hatton was like 30 when he faced a decent challenged and still got worked by Collazo. He isnt nearly as accomplished yet, but Ortiz is still young. Im talking talent, and Ortiz is on another level compared to Hatton. I was never big on Hatton, just another fighter managed the right way to stardom. He was an illusion.

You're measuring potential against facts. Ortiz QUIT against Maidana. If Ortiz gets KTFO like hatton did what will you say? Hatton only lost to world class fighters, Ortiz draws with the Petersons of the world.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:29 pm

jz_hova wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:
jz_hova wrote:
Ali wrote:
jz_hova wrote:

ever see RJJ vs Tarver?
As a matter of fact I did. Short overhand left KO'd Jones, not a hook.
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  jz_hova Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:32 pm

flapanther2001 wrote:
jz_hova wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:
jz_hova wrote:
Ali wrote:
jz_hova wrote:

ever see RJJ vs Tarver?

it was a left hook
jz_hova
jz_hova

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:33 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:
Diego408 wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:
Diego408 wrote:
powerpuncher wrote:
Diego408 wrote:
Ali wrote:
jz_hova wrote:

You're measuring potential against facts. Ortiz QUIT against Maidana. If Ortiz gets KTFO like hatton did what will you say? Hatton only lost to world class fighters, Ortiz draws with the Petersons of the world.
Im saying hes already showed us that hes a better fighter than Hatton. I'll put it this way if fights were judged correctly, Ortiz would have a win over Peterson and Hatton would have a loss against Collazo. Shit even Floyd said Hatton got whooped by Collazo. If Ortiz fought the same guys Hatton fought, he would beat most of them (yup even the ancient Tszyu) besides probably Pacquaio and we'll see how he fairs up against Floyd tonight. He will have more success against Floyd than Hatton did and woud give Pacquaio a way tougher fight. Mayweather may stun Ortiz with counter rights, but no way will he badly hurt Ortiz, drop him, nor knock him out. The Fact that Hatton was the only guy Floyd knocked out at Welter says a lot about him.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:34 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:
Diego408 wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:
Diego408 wrote:
powerpuncher wrote:
Diego408 wrote:
Ali wrote:
jz_hova wrote:

and BTW a 21/22 year old Hatton would not stand a chance against Maidana.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:38 pm

Diego408 wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:
Diego408 wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:
Diego408 wrote:
powerpuncher wrote:
Diego408 wrote:
Ali wrote:
jz_hova wrote:

He didn't have the same backing, finances or promotional team at 22. Incomparable. Madiana was UNKNOWN coming off of a loss to Kotelnik btw.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:40 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:
Diego408 wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:
Diego408 wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:
Diego408 wrote:
powerpuncher wrote:
Diego408 wrote:
Ali wrote:
jz_hova wrote:

He didn't have the same backing, finances or promotional team at 22. Incomparable. Madiana was UNKNOWN coming off of a loss to Kotelnik btw.
He lost to homecooking. Maidana was Knock Out machine. Hatton did have the same backing (Frank is the most known promoter over seas), and its just that Warren loves to protect those Euro guys. You should know this MAN!
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:47 pm

jz_hova wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:
jz_hova wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:
jz_hova wrote:
Ali wrote:
jz_hova wrote:

ever see RJJ vs Tarver?

it was a left hook
Wow....you're starting to seem like the kind of guy that would bet against a horse even after he won the race.....here, listen to Tarver's OWN commentary.....
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  jz_hova Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:03 pm

flapanther2001 wrote:
jz_hova wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:
jz_hova wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:
jz_hova wrote:
Ali wrote:
jz_hova wrote:

ever see RJJ vs Tarver?

it was a left hook
Wow....you're starting to seem like the kind of guy that would bet against a horse even after he won the race.....here, listen to Tarver's OWN commentary.....

ok he turned the puch over at the end. It doesn't matter Ortiz will KO him with the hook OR if he turns it over it will be an overhand left

that better for you?
jz_hova
jz_hova

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:12 pm

jz_hova wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:
jz_hova wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:
jz_hova wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:
jz_hova wrote:
Ali wrote:
jz_hova wrote:

ever see RJJ vs Tarver?

it was a left hook

ok he turned the puch over at the end. It doesn't matter Ortiz will KO him with the hook OR if he turns it over it will be an overhand left

that better for you?
You truly lack the ability to admit when you're wrong. Now you know why you're more suited to commiserate with those juvenile jaggofs at ESPN.
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  jz_hova Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:24 pm

flapanther2001 wrote:
jz_hova wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:
jz_hova wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:
jz_hova wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:
jz_hova wrote:
Ali wrote:
jz_hova wrote:

ever see RJJ vs Tarver?

it was a left hook

that better for you?
You truly lack the ability to admit when you're wrong. Now you know why you're more suited to commiserate with those juvenile jaggofs at ESPN.

your boy is going to be counted out from the left that's all you need to worry about Twisted Evil
jz_hova
jz_hova

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:53 pm

jz_hova wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:
jz_hova wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:
jz_hova wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:
jz_hova wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:
jz_hova wrote:
Ali wrote:
jz_hova wrote:

ever see RJJ vs Tarver?

it was a left hook

that better for you?

your boy is going to be counted out from the left that's all you need to worry about Twisted Evil
You continue to show your ignorance. My boy? I can't stand Floyd. Have you not read where I said I hope that you are right? You don't even have the brains to recognize when someone agrees with you. I guess it's because you're so hell bent on arguing all the time. Even when you're dead wrong.
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  jz_hova Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:10 pm

flapanther2001 wrote:
jz_hova wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:
jz_hova wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:
jz_hova wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:
jz_hova wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:
jz_hova wrote:
Ali wrote:
jz_hova wrote:

ever see RJJ vs Tarver?

it was a left hook

that better for you?

You continue to show your ignorance. My boy? I can't stand Floyd. Have you not read where I said I hope that you are right? You don't even have the brains to recognize when someone agrees with you. I guess it's because you're so hell bent on arguing all the time. Even when you're dead wrong.

where am I arguing? This is a prediction thread and I said I predict Ortiz by left hook and here YOU come attempting to argue by I am far to focused on gambling on college football to bite right now
jz_hova
jz_hova

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:57 pm

jz_hova wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:
jz_hova wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:
jz_hova wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:
jz_hova wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:
jz_hova wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:
jz_hova wrote:
Ali wrote:
jz_hova wrote:

ever see RJJ vs Tarver?

it was a left hook

that better for you?

where am I arguing? This is a prediction thread and I said I predict Ortiz by left hook and here YOU come attempting to argue by I am far to focused on gambling on college football to bite right now
Wow!!! Just fucking wow!!!! Aside from the fact that Ortiz doesn't throw left hooks, gee, I'm not sure how you could be wrong......
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2