The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big fight Predictions

3 posters

Go down

Big fight Predictions Empty Big fight Predictions

Post  Frank Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:46 am

Paquiao vs. Margarito. Good guy vs. Bad guy. Bomber vs. Brick layer. Call it what you want. I've never seen anything quite like this fight in my life. If you have to ask why, you haven't been keeping up with either fighter for the past 2 years. I like Pac in 2. My explanation. Antonio is a complete farce with no world class ability. No sophisticated battle plan is necessary for a HOF fighter to take on a prelim fighter who I am pretty sure never had real talent in the first place. If I'm in Pacs corner, my instructions are as follows: "Aim for the head. Hit him there a million times or until he falls for a count of ten or longer. If we go into the 3rd round, he's lasted way too long and you're not following these simple instructions."

Other Predictions welcomed. (Note: I won't debate anyone's forecast of this fight. I've already put my two cents in.)

Frank

Back to top Go down

Big fight Predictions Empty Re: Big fight Predictions

Post  kbyte Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:28 am

Manos de Plaster will end Pacquiao around the 10th round and have his redemption.....
kbyte
kbyte

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:58 am

Frank wrote:Paquiao vs. Margarito. Good guy vs. Bad guy. Bomber vs. Brick layer. Call it what you want. I've never seen anything quite like this fight in my life. If you have to ask why, you haven't been keeping up with either fighter for the past 2 years. I like Pac in 2. My explanation. Antonio is a complete farce with no world class ability. No sophisticated battle plan is necessary for a HOF fighter to take on a prelim fighter who I am pretty sure never had real talent in the first place. If I'm in Pacs corner, my instructions are as follows: "Aim for the head. Hit him there a million times or until he falls for a count of ten or longer. If we go into the 3rd round, he's lasted way too long and you're not following these simple instructions."

Other Predictions welcomed. (Note: I won't debate anyone's forecast of this fight. I've already put my two cents in.)
LMFAO
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down