The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight predictions for 2011

+4
dbudge
Diego408
Frank
Soonermark890
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Fight predictions for 2011 Empty Fight predictions for 2011

Post  Soonermark890 Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:01 am

1. Pac will KO both Mosley and Berto in 2011
2. 13 will not fight a Klit
3. Gamboa will KO John and JML this year
4. BHOP will win a UD against BAD Chad after he beats Pascal in their rematch
5. Bradley will KO both Alexander and Khan this year.
6. Both Klits will stay undefeated.

OK so there are mine what are yours?
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Fight predictions for 2011 Empty Re: Fight predictions for 2011

Post  Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:47 am

sooner good topic and decent predictions.all are very posible and realistic..1.haye will fight a klit.2.floyd will do 6 months to a little over a year in jail3.2011 will have several big upsets with one of the K brothers losing..4.roy jones jr finaly calls it a day..evander may linger on with false hopes.5.alvarez wins a welter strap..6.calderon gets koed again and retires.7..someone unworthy make the hall of fame.8..some excitement is generated by a now unknown heavyweight.9..the 168 pound division will have one champ ..for how long is the question.10..bo-hop and evander meet at a combined age of 94 lol...i think mine or a few of them is going out on a limb BUT....remember then dec 31 2011..

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:28 pm

dmar5143 wrote:sooner good topic and decent predictions.all are very posible and realistic..1.haye will fight a klit.2.floyd will do 6 months to a little over a year in jail3.2011 will have several big upsets with one of the K brothers losing..4.roy jones jr finaly calls it a day..evander may linger on with false hopes.5.alvarez wins a welter strap..6.calderon gets koed again and retires.7..someone unworthy make the hall of fame.8..some excitement is generated by a now unknown heavyweight.9..the 168 pound division will have one champ ..for how long is the question.10..bo-hop and evander meet at a combined age of 94 lol...i think mine or a few of them is going out on a limb BUT....remember then dec 31 2011..
I like all the predictions from Sooner and dmar. Dmar, do you have any ideas on who this HW is? If you don't, I still like the prediction.

My only prediction is that Pac becomes even bigger by reasons stated by Sooner.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:55 pm

frank i dont have any idea yet on the HW..hes there somewhere.

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:27 pm

lol @ Bragely knoching out both Khan and Alexander. Maidana couldnt even finsish Khan, and Alexander has a fucking chin, I dont know how you think a light puncher like Bradely could possibly beat them by KO? Khan probably beats both and Im leaning on Alexander whipping Bradley as well.

Lopez lands a good counter left, Gamboa could be done. Its really a toss up IMO.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:51 pm

Diego408 wrote:lol @ Bragely knoching out both Khan and Alexander. Maidana couldnt even finsish Khan, and Alexander has a fucking chin, I dont know how you think a light puncher like Bradely could possibly beat them by KO? Khan probably beats both and Im leaning on Alexander whipping Bradley as well.

Lopez lands a good counter left, Gamboa could be done. Its really a toss up IMO.
Bradley's power is underrated. Its not great but its good enough to get a late stoppage. Also Khan does not have the best chin. That fight IMO is a toss up as well.

Also I think Alexander is a bum. He will soon be a journeyman fighter for the rest of his career.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:18 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:
Diego408 wrote:lol @ Bragely knoching out both Khan and Alexander. Maidana couldnt even finsish Khan, and Alexander has a fucking chin, I dont know how you think a light puncher like Bradely could possibly beat them by KO? Khan probably beats both and Im leaning on Alexander whipping Bradley as well.

Bradley's power is underrated. Its not great but its good enough to get a late stoppage. Also Khan does not have the best chin. That fight IMO is a toss up as well.

Also I think Alexander is a bum. He will soon be a journeyman fighter for the rest of his career.
+1

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:34 pm

i think Bradley will be able to stop Alexander but i think a Khan vs Bradley affair is much more competitive and entertaining. I think Haye will fight a Klitschko brother, it looks as if that is a deal that is on its way to being wrapped up. As fanatical as us Brits are the, the Harrison farce was enough of the bullshit and Sky Sports and David Haye know that.

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  UBeeg9cats Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:42 pm

My only 2 predictions are there will be at least 3 more Ring Champs this year and Alexander will beat Bradley.

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:02 pm

LMAO yeah and Ward will KO Froch too lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:03 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:

That's a ridiculous thing to say.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:34 pm

my prediction is that floyd won't fight manny this year
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:54 pm

Ali wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:

We will see. I really dont think the guy will ever reach beyond what he has already done. He is an Allan Green IMO.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:56 pm

Ali wrote:

LMAO yeah and Ward will KO Froch too lol!
Yeah its a pickem fight between him and Khan. I am going out on a limb on that one.

OH and I predict that Allan Green will win two fights this year. Very Happy
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:03 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:
Ali wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:

We will see. I really dont think the guy will ever reach beyond what he has already done. He is an Allan Green IMO.

So he's your all time favorite fighter?
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:17 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:
Ali wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:

A bit harsh to claim Alexander's a bum just because he struggled with Kotelnik, bums don't lift Urango off his feet with one punch.

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:19 pm

Ali wrote:

A bit harsh to claim Alexander's a bum just because he struggled with Kotelnik, bums don't lift Urango off his feet with one punch.

Calm down young man. Let devon prove it in the ring.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Groundhog Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:25 pm

-Floyd will have one fight (not against Pacboy)
-Manny will ice Mosley and JMM
-Haye won't fight a Klitschko
-Vitali retires for good end of the year
-Uncle Bob won't give us Lopez-Gamboa
-Dawson beats both Pascal and Hopkins

Last edited by Groundhog on Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Groundhog

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:25 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
Ali wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:

So he's your all time favorite fighter?
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:25 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:
Ali wrote:

I am calm Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:26 pm

Groundhog wrote:-Floyd will have one fight (not against Pacboy)
-Manny will ice Mosley and JMM
-Haye won't fight a Klitschko
-Vitali retires for good end of the year
-Uncle Bob won't give us Lopez-Gamboa
-Dawson beats both Pascal and Hopkins
That would make him fighter of the year.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:30 pm

Ali wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
Ali wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:

No he lost to Kotelnik. Yeah I know it was a harsh statement but it doesnt mean that it wont come true.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UBeeg9cats Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:10 am

hardcorebee24 wrote:
Ali wrote:

That's just it. Devon has become a unified titlist at the age of 23. Bradley at the same age? Two fights before he won a YOUTH title. Devon has plenty of time and plenty of talent. People have become awfully tough on Devon after just one bad fight. The previous 2 Devon fights had some people talking about Mayweather level talent.

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:54 am

UBeeg9cats wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:
Ali wrote:

That's just it. Devon has become a unified titlist at the age of 23. Bradley at the same age? Two fights before he won a YOUTH title. Devon has plenty of time and plenty of talent. People have become awfully tough on Devon after just one bad fight. The previous 2 Devon fights had some people talking about Mayweather level talent.
We will see. I cant wait to watch all these great matchups BTW.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:39 pm

That's unfortunately the harsh nature of boxing today, one loss people assume your done or an overrated fraud.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next