The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is the blonde who works for Golden Boy ?

3 posters

Go down

Who is the blonde who works for Golden Boy ? Empty Who is the blonde who works for Golden Boy ?

Post  Guest Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:25 am

I've seen her at alot of their press events and I gotta say she's hot.

Who is the blonde who works for Golden Boy ? Khan-garcia%20(3)

Back to top Go down

Who is the blonde who works for Golden Boy ? Empty Re: Who is the blonde who works for Golden Boy ?

Post  kbyte Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:08 pm

Maybe the picture doesn't do her justice but shes just grand really imo. Would do fine for a poke anyway Wink
kbyte
kbyte

Back to top Go down

Who is the blonde who works for Golden Boy ? Empty Re: Who is the blonde who works for Golden Boy ?

Post  Guest Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:10 pm

kbyte wrote:Maybe the picture doesn't do her justice but shes just grand really imo. Would do fine for a poke anyway Wink

LOL

Yeah not saying she's drop dead gorgeous but just a bonnie lass.

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:02 pm

Ali wrote:I've seen her at alot of their press events and I gotta say she's hot.

Who is the blonde who works for Golden Boy ? Khan-garcia%20(3)
Ummmm..........that's your idea of "hot"?
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:29 pm

Ok like I said she's not drop dead gorgeous but she's a dame who works in boxing so that gives her extra points, plus she's nice and voluptous.

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:04 pm

Ali wrote:Ok like I said she's not drop dead gorgeous but she's a dame who works in boxing so that gives her extra points, plus she's nice and voluptous.

i'm like ali. i'm not that picky. She is attractive, works in boxing, so why not.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:23 pm

captainanddew wrote:
Ali wrote:Ok like I said she's not drop dead gorgeous but she's a dame who works in boxing so that gives her extra points, plus she's nice and voluptous.

i'm like ali. i'm not that picky. She is attractive, works in boxing, so why not.

Just imagine all the free ringside seats !!

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:55 pm

She has "fatty" written all over her....
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down