MORE BIG FIGHTS IN THE WORKS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MORE BIG FIGHTS IN THE WORKS

Post  dmar5143 on Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:11 pm

boxing continues to move foward.berto is coming back this year and it looks like k9 at 154..shaw says demarco and hbo are in for broner.all it needs is broners ok..arum said he wants bradley for dec 15th.possible guys.brook petterson rematch and hes even willng to work with gb for a fight with the ghost.keep them coming guys.
avatar
dmar5143

Posts : 2248
Join date : 2011-10-06
Age : 74

Back to top Go down

Re: MORE BIG FIGHTS IN THE WORKS

Post  flapanther2001 on Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:45 pm

K9 will crush Berto at 154. Hell, Berto is small at 147.
avatar
flapanther2001

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2010-10-27

Back to top Go down

Re: MORE BIG FIGHTS IN THE WORKS

Post  Diego408 on Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:56 pm

Looks like GBP is protecting Guerrero. Arum was giving him a big opportunity to fight against Bradley in December, but De La Fishnests turned it down. Guerrero is calling out the world, but then when fights land on his laps there's an excuse to not take it. This guy is the new Vanes Martirosyan.
avatar
Diego408

Posts : 2646
Join date : 2010-11-10
Age : 28
Location : Gilroy & Chico, CA

Back to top Go down

Re: MORE BIG FIGHTS IN THE WORKS

Post  UBeeg9cats on Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:00 pm

I expect Josesito Lopez to be one of if not Robert's next opponent. Both have fake WBC belts, Mexican blood, and live in Cali. There has to be a undercard it can sneak on or a smaller card for them to fight it out.

UBeeg9cats

Posts : 1627
Join date : 2010-11-16

Back to top Go down

Re: MORE BIG FIGHTS IN THE WORKS

Post  Gumby on Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:39 pm

UBeeg9cats wrote:I expect Josesito Lopez to be one of if not Robert's next opponent. Both have fake WBC belts, Mexican blood, and live in Cali. There has to be a undercard it can sneak on or a smaller card for them to fight it out.
I'd like to see that.
avatar
Gumby

Posts : 2256
Join date : 2010-10-24

Back to top Go down

Re: MORE BIG FIGHTS IN THE WORKS

Post  captainanddew on Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:10 pm

Gumby wrote:
UBeeg9cats wrote:I expect Josesito Lopez to be one of if not Robert's next opponent. Both have fake WBC belts, Mexican blood, and live in Cali. There has to be a undercard it can sneak on or a smaller card for them to fight it out.
I'd like to see that.

while today's fighters don't fight enough, sit too long, and fight easy fights, Lopez should be allowed a rest and a relatively safe fight.

He had a tought fight with Ortiz and a beatdown against a guy who is naturally a couple of weight divisions higher than him.

_________________
I can not live without books
Winter is Coming

avatar
captainanddew

Posts : 8143
Join date : 2010-10-20
Age : 40
Location : Richmond, Virginia

Back to top Go down

Re: MORE BIG FIGHTS IN THE WORKS

Post  UBeeg9cats on Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:10 am

captainanddew wrote:
Gumby wrote:
UBeeg9cats wrote:I expect Josesito Lopez to be one of if not Robert's next opponent. Both have fake WBC belts, Mexican blood, and live in Cali. There has to be a undercard it can sneak on or a smaller card for them to fight it out.
I'd like to see that.

while today's fighters don't fight enough, sit too long, and fight easy fights, Lopez should be allowed a rest and a relatively safe fight.

He had a tought fight with Ortiz and a beatdown against a guy who is naturally a couple of weight divisions higher than him.

Yes, he deserves a rest. I think it could be a fun fight on a Cinco de Mayo card or just a late spring/summer card next year. Robert should take a fight or dare I even say 2 before they fight.

UBeeg9cats

Posts : 1627
Join date : 2010-11-16

Back to top Go down

Re: MORE BIG FIGHTS IN THE WORKS

Post  powerpuncher on Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:55 am

it seems like the last few months of the year always have good fights. i just want there to be good fights all year round.
avatar
powerpuncher

Posts : 2643
Join date : 2010-10-24

Back to top Go down

Re: MORE BIG FIGHTS IN THE WORKS

Post  GK9899 on Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:32 pm

November can be a huge month with the possible DeMarco-Broner, Viloria-Marquez, and Mikey Garcia-Orlando Salido.
avatar
GK9899

Posts : 15
Join date : 2011-11-27
Location : Salt Lake

Back to top Go down

Re: MORE BIG FIGHTS IN THE WORKS

Post  captainanddew on Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:16 pm

if they make demarco vs broner, they need to make burns/vazquez. burns wants the ring title. Winner of the 2 fights could become the man at 135.

If Broner were to win, he would raise his profile with US fans
If Demarco or Vazquez were to get through, their profiles would go up with latino fans
If Burns were to win, then he would become something of a legend in Scotland

MAKE IT HAPPEN. You have 2 of the top fighters in the division wanting to fight. Burns wants to become the man. Vazquez would take the payday. Get this all done!!!

_________________
I can not live without books
Winter is Coming

avatar
captainanddew

Posts : 8143
Join date : 2010-10-20
Age : 40
Location : Richmond, Virginia

Back to top Go down

Re: MORE BIG FIGHTS IN THE WORKS

Post  powerpuncher on Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:24 am

captainanddew wrote:if they make demarco vs broner, they need to make burns/vazquez. burns wants the ring title. Winner of the 2 fights could become the man at 135.

If Broner were to win, he would raise his profile with US fans
If Demarco or Vazquez were to get through, their profiles would go up with latino fans
If Burns were to win, then he would become something of a legend in Scotland

MAKE IT HAPPEN. You have 2 of the top fighters in the division wanting to fight. Burns wants to become the man. Vazquez would take the payday. Get this all done!!!
good idea. you even have martinez and beltran who are solid fighters that could definitely get in the mix.
avatar
powerpuncher

Posts : 2643
Join date : 2010-10-24

Back to top Go down

Re: MORE BIG FIGHTS IN THE WORKS

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum