The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chisora and Haye- trouble with British boxing board?

+3
dmar5143
powerpuncher
captainanddew
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Chisora and Haye- trouble with British boxing board? - Page 2 Empty Re: Chisora and Haye- trouble with British boxing board?

Post  GrantZilla Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:45 pm

dmar5143 wrote:the board is correct in this action.fight in texas where your fan base is 12.this will cost him finacialy and ill bet deep down he wished i didnt do that..if hes not thinking that its time for the guys with the white coats.

It's bullshit. There are far worst guys that have licences and are allowed to box. Why don't these idiot boards do something useful and suspend corrupt officials and judges.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Chisora and Haye- trouble with British boxing board? - Page 2 Empty Re: Chisora and Haye- trouble with British boxing board?

Post  Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:19 pm

Very harsh, I don't see why it should be indefinite, a year I can understand.

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:13 am

Hagler's Bald Head wrote:Very harsh, I don't see why it should be indefinite, a year I can understand.
...ill buy that.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:12 pm

i can't wait to see how the WBC chooses to punish Julio Cesar Chavez Jr if he is found guilty of DUI??

what a bad example for any boxer to be given off in such an over sensitive social climate.

an indefinite ban is extremely harsh for Chisora

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:07 pm

British Board along with all of these athletic commissions are a joke. Scott Harrison got out of jail after beating up a police officer, and the British Board gave him a boxing licence.

Floyd Mayweather going to jail for beating up his babies momma, and still got a licence.

Give me fucking break here!

Chisora and Haye- trouble with British boxing board? - Page 2 351wbv10
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:53 pm

GrantZilla wrote:British Board along with all of these athletic commissions are a joke. Scott Harrison got out of jail after beating up a police officer, and the British Board gave him a boxing licence.

Floyd Mayweather going to jail for beating up his babies momma, and still got a licence.

Give me fucking break here!

Chisora and Haye- trouble with British boxing board? - Page 2 351wbv10

scott harrison done time in Spain, beat up a police officer, got arrested more times than you've had hot dinners and the board not once revoked his licence to box.

the board is hypocritical, it's if the face fits.

i guarantee Haye has no problem obtaining a licence and he instigated the violence at that press conference. you dont throw punches everytime somebody gets in your face. Chisora is being punished for as much of Haye's behaviour as of his own.... and thats wrong

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:34 pm

Haye might of thrown the first punch but he didn't force Chisora to get up off his seat, Derek only has himself to blame for getting involved in the scuffle.

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:36 pm

Hagler's Bald Head wrote:Haye might of thrown the first punch but he didn't force Chisora to get up off his seat, Derek only has himself to blame for getting involved in the scuffle.

so if somebody walks upto you its ok to punch them because they got off their seat???

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:39 pm

dbudge wrote:
Hagler's Bald Head wrote:Haye might of thrown the first punch but he didn't force Chisora to get up off his seat, Derek only has himself to blame for getting involved in the scuffle.

so if somebody walks upto you its ok to punch them because they got off their seat???

Can you honestly tell me Chisora confronted Haye with the intention of letting his hands stay by his side ? He's bitten, kissed and slapped boxers and he's beat up an ex girlfriend, the guy has violent tendencies. Haye acted wrongly but he would have been on the receiving end had he not gave Derek a taste of his own medicine.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2