The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harrison vs Haye has received huge criticism from the British media

4 posters

Go down

Harrison vs Haye has received huge criticism from the British media Empty Harrison vs Haye has received huge criticism from the British media

Post  dbudge Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:46 pm

it's really getting slated for what it was, a farce

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Harrison vs Haye has received huge criticism from the British media Empty Re: Harrison vs Haye has received huge criticism from the British media

Post  Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:48 pm

In my view both men deserve condemnation.

Back to top Go down

Harrison vs Haye has received huge criticism from the British media Empty Re: Harrison vs Haye has received huge criticism from the British media

Post  gomez1012 Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:49 pm

GOOD Twisted Evil
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:07 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:In my view both men deserve condemnation.

Haye deserves it more than Fraudley. Did you see the scared shitless look in Fraudley's eyes before the fight. Haye never should have fought a fighter of that low a caliber.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:01 am

anyone who has followed the chronology of Haye's public comments the last 3 years have a clear picture of the snake oil salesman that Haye is

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:33 am

Haye should be criticized for stopping an opponent in three rounds ? this is getting ridiculous.

It's not Haye's fault Harrison is a mentally weak person who blew his only title shot.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:39 am

Ali wrote:

Haye should be criticized for stopping an opponent in three rounds ? this is getting ridiculous.

It's not Haye's fault Harrison is a mentally weak person who blew his only title shot.

He should be criticized for doing NOTHING in the first two rounds when the other guy didn't land a SINGLE punch! It was atrocious.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:45 am

marbleheadmaui wrote:
Ali wrote:

He should be criticized for doing NOTHING in the first two rounds when the other guy didn't land a SINGLE punch! It was atrocious.

There is no rule that says you have to finish your opponent in the first round, fighters are allowed to test the waters first and get their range sorted. This is just criticizing for the sake of it because you don't like his brash personality.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:48 am

Ali wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
Ali wrote:

There is no rule that says you have to finish your opponent in the first round, fighters are allowed to test the waters first and get their range sorted. This is just criticizing for the sake of it because you don't like his brash personality.

LOL, can't live with objective standards can you? You criticize the Ukranians when they throw 70 punches a round against ranked guys, yet you praise 13 when he does NOTHING for two rounds against a joke of a fighter.

AUDLEY LANDED ONE PUNCH and it STILL took Haye three rounds to do something. That's not opinion Ali. Those are facts!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:02 am

I am not going to moan because Haye waited two rounds before he blitzed Fraudley, I'd understand complaining if he'd waited until the 7th round.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:06 am

Ali wrote:I am not going to moan because Haye waited two rounds before he blitzed Fraudley, I'd understand complaining if he'd waited until the 7th round.

It was as weak a display given the quality of the foe (and his utter inaction) as I have EVER seen from a guy who is supposed to be a top fighter.

I mean after two rounds Harrison had landed ZERO punches and Haye had still only landed eight! What the hell is THAT?

Back to top Go down

Post  kbyte Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:07 pm

Haye deserves criticism for even making the fight in the first place.
kbyte
kbyte

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:15 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:
Ali wrote:I am not going to moan because Haye waited two rounds before he blitzed Fraudley, I'd understand complaining if he'd waited until the 7th round.

It was as weak a display given the quality of the foe (and his utter inaction) as I have EVER seen from a guy who is supposed to be a top fighter.

I mean after two rounds Harrison had landed ZERO punches and Haye had still only landed eight! What the hell is THAT?

Here's your answer Marble

Haye bet on himself to win by KO in the Third Round Laughing

STUPID!
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:41 pm

Ali, i had money on Haye to win in the first round. Haye didn't throw a punch in the first round, he didn't attempt to win the fight in the first 2 rounds so how can you say this fight is anything but farcical. it just goes to show Haye's level when he only wants to fight people he knows for certain he can finish in 3 rounds. he is bitching out from the Klitschkos big time. he is ranked behind them yet he says they are the ones that need to be more humble. Bonin, Barrett, Valuev, Ruiz and Harrison. wow what a great champion Haye is. this is Haye's fault for being an absolute con man and parading himself as the Heavyweight champion of the World. this is how farcical the fight is, to be eligible to fight for the WBA title you have to be top 15 ranked, even after Harrison's fight with Sprott he was nowhere near that, then all of a sudden there is talk of a Haye fight then Harrison is ranked number 13for doing nothing. Haye believes he is the saviour of Heavyweight boxing but it is fraud artists like Haye throughout the boxing scene that are putting fans off the sport. do you really think that fight serves well for future boxers. Haye has to fight a Klitschko next or just retire, i've had enough of his bullshit. if you can't see that Haye's career at Heavyweight is being very carefully calculated then you are even more naive than i thought. you are the guy who was rooting for Margarito as if you felt sorry for him and believed he would win. i believe you are too easily influenced. notice how only Harrison's been made out to be the bad guy when it most of the blame lies with Haye and SKY

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:48 pm

Haye is a pathalogical liar. I really can't understand how the BBBC could have cleared him of unethical conduct when he made no effort to inflict any damage until the 3rd round.

At any rate, I don't really care. We all learned long ago that David Haye's word is good for nothing. He has a big mouth and says whatever he thinks will benefit him, the truth is not even a consideration. He has no honour

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down