The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mayweather The Racist

+4
dmar5143
Shaun
Tobe
GrantZilla
8 posters

Go down

Mayweather The Racist Empty Mayweather The Racist

Post  GrantZilla Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:25 am

More Mayweather racist rants to self-promote

Mayweather The Racist Floyd-10
Floyd Mayweather
Jeremy Lin is a good player but all the hype is because he's Asian. Black players do what he does every night and don't get the same praise.

Yeah, the fact an undrafted guy comes off the bench and puts up more points in his first 4 starts then in 40 years has nothing to do with it.
Mayweather The Racist Jr2hp11
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Mayweather The Racist Empty Re: Mayweather The Racist

Post  Tobe Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:10 am

There's no question some of the hype is because Lin is Asian; that's a huge market the NBA wants to go after and it makes the kid a rare commodity. But he's also hyped because he's a great story (Harvard, undrafted, etc.).

And it's foolish to say anyone does what he's done "every night"; simply not true.
Tobe
Tobe

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaun Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:37 pm

Mayweather NEEDS to be knocked out. He needs to be humiliated on television. It will make him a better person.
Shaun
Shaun

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaun Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:37 pm

GrantZilla wrote:More Mayweather racist rants to self-promote

Mayweather The Racist Floyd-10
Floyd Mayweather
Jeremy Lin is a good player but all the hype is because he's Asian. Black players do what he does every night and don't get the same praise.

Yeah, the fact an undrafted guy comes off the bench and puts up more points in his first 4 starts then in 40 years has nothing to do with it.
Mayweather The Racist Jr2hp11

I think you're giving him too much credit on "self-promotion."
Shaun
Shaun

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobe Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:56 pm

Shaun wrote:Mayweather NEEDS to be knocked out. He needs to be humiliated on television. It will make him a better person.

I don't particularly care if he becomes a better person. I would, however, enjoy seeing him get knocked out/humiliated Laughing
Tobe
Tobe

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:01 pm

Tobe wrote:
Shaun wrote:Mayweather NEEDS to be knocked out. He needs to be humiliated on television. It will make him a better person.

I don't particularly care if he becomes a better person. I would, however, enjoy seeing him get knocked out/humiliated Laughing
....i agree.in fact id like to see him koed twice.that lol will make him twice the better person.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:24 pm

Not too long ago Floyd was making racist jokes at Pacquiao. Floyd is the type of nigga that bitches about being discriminated against because of his skin color, but then goes and makes racist comments. Hes an ignorant dumb ass. This is the type of shit Hopkins would say.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:57 am

Diego408 wrote:Not too long ago Floyd was making racist jokes at Pacquiao. Floyd is the type of nigga that bitches about being discriminated against because of his skin color, but then goes and makes racist comments. Hes an ignorant dumb ass. This is the type of shit Hopkins would say.
+1
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:29 am

Leonard Ellerbe, Mayweather's manager, didn't hold back when responding to White's comments.

"He needs to shut the [expletive] up and mind his own business, stay in his own lane and keep on taking advantage of the UFC fighters, while underpaying them," Ellerbe told Yahoo! Sports after learning of White's rant. "If he keeps on running his mouth, we may decide to give a free seminar to all of the UFC fighters on how the pay-per-view revenue should be distributed. This is typical Dana, who is always prone to ignorant outbursts. He should be the last person to try to judge someone else."

http://tinyurl.com/6r9tnka
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:56 am

If you start the video at 5:30, that's more or less how I feel about it.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:07 pm

I cant believe Im saying this, but I agree 100% with Dana. Floyd doesnt just do it to piss people off and to make himself hated on purpose, he says things like this because hes ignorant. Hes just about his black American culture and will throw any other race under the bus. Hes like a black supremacist. I remember this black kid in High School, he was the new kid, and anything he didnt like he used the saying "because Im black." No you fool its because youre an idiot that happens to be black.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:57 pm

Diego408 wrote:I cant believe Im saying this, but I agree 100% with Dana. Floyd doesnt just do it to piss people off and to make himself hated on purpose, he says things like this because hes ignorant. Hes just about his black American culture and will throw any other race under the bus. Hes like a black supremacist.
I put him in between the two extremes. I think he's half idiot, half business savvy. I would say BHop fits more into that black supremacist mold, Floyd seems to do so when it's convenient.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:26 pm

Gumby wrote:
Diego408 wrote:I cant believe Im saying this, but I agree 100% with Dana. Floyd doesnt just do it to piss people off and to make himself hated on purpose, he says things like this because hes ignorant. Hes just about his black American culture and will throw any other race under the bus. Hes like a black supremacist.
I put him in between the two extremes. I think he's half idiot, half business savvy. I would say BHop fits more into that black supremacist mold, Floyd seems to do so when it's convenient.

I think you nailed it Gumby.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down