The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roger Mayweather is the biggest moron/racist in boxing

+2
kbyte
GrantZilla
6 posters

Go down

Roger Mayweather is the biggest moron/racist in boxing Empty Roger Mayweather is the biggest moron/racist in boxing

Post  GrantZilla Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:14 am

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Roger Mayweather is the biggest moron/racist in boxing Empty Re: Roger Mayweather is the biggest moron/racist in boxing

Post  Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:48 am

hes a broken record and yep a moron of the highest degree..

Back to top Go down

Roger Mayweather is the biggest moron/racist in boxing Empty Re: Roger Mayweather is the biggest moron/racist in boxing

Post  kbyte Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:05 am

As much of a dick as he is, I still enjoy his interviews a lot.
kbyte
kbyte

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:17 am

kbyte wrote:As much of a dick as he is, I still enjoy his interviews a lot.

What is there to enjoy? Rare times I bother to read his stupid shit, I feel that much more dumb afterwords.

Someone needs to say this to his stupid ass.

"Mr. Mayweather, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:37 am

It was refreshing to see that he's not a racist.
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:52 pm

Roger Mayweather stupid? You've gotta be shitting me.

Roger Mayweather is the biggest moron/racist in boxing Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTWCv4JQAQh9e-zcz9GAwe2bUA9MqafG6TYL6flqQI4UIGkCgyhxA

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:04 pm

Grant, I'm really grateful that you created this thread. Why? I need a translator to understand Roger Mayweather.

I just wonder why he wasn't doing all this talking when it was him in the ring fighting.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:08 pm

If there's any justice in the world that wife beating scum will end up in jail.

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:10 pm

Ali wrote:If there's any justice in the world that wife beating scum will end up in jail.
Agreed.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  nano212 Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:58 pm

That fucken article was fucken great! Thats real fucken shit right there! No motherfucker speaks fucken truth like that motherfucken Roger motherfucken Mayweather right there, fucken sorry ass boxers and white fucken trainers who don't know shit about boxing are the ones fucken ruining this fucken sport that I motherfucken love so motherfucken much! Shit gets fucken old some fucken times! And everybody fucken knows that motherfucker Pacman is fucken using A-Side fucken meth, but they fucken just to fucken scared to call that motherfucker out on some motherfucken shit!! Motherfuckers just don't know shit about boxing!
nano212
nano212

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:01 pm

nano212 wrote:That fucken article was fucken great! Thats real fucken shit right there! No motherfucker speaks fucken truth like that motherfucken Roger motherfucken Mayweather right there, fucken sorry ass boxers and white fucken trainers who don't know shit about boxing are the ones fucken ruining this fucken sport that I motherfucken love so motherfucken much! Shit gets fucken old some fucken times! And everybody fucken knows that motherfucker Pacman is fucken using A-Side fucken meth, but they fucken just to fucken scared to call that motherfucker out on some motherfucken shit!! Motherfuckers just don't know shit about boxing!

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:05 pm

damn you grant. My IQ dropped 5 pts by reading that interview.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:15 pm

nano212 wrote:That fucken article was fucken great! Thats real fucken shit right there! No motherfucker speaks fucken truth like that motherfucken Roger motherfucken Mayweather right there, fucken sorry ass boxers and white fucken trainers who don't know shit about boxing are the ones fucken ruining this fucken sport that I motherfucken love so motherfucken much! Shit gets fucken old some fucken times! And everybody fucken knows that motherfucker Pacman is fucken using A-Side fucken meth, but they fucken just to fucken scared to call that motherfucker out on some motherfucken shit!! Motherfuckers just don't know shit about boxing!

Well said nano, Roger knows everything about mutherfuckin' boxin', but he don't know a mutherfuckin' thing about mutherfuckin' dental hygiene, do he.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:19 pm

Reminds me of that scene from the Wire where McNulty and Bunk communicated with using nothing but " fuck" and "motherfucker"

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:44 pm

Roger the idiot says "White guys can't train boxers?" So I guess this means that "Ray Arcel", "Angelo Dundee", "Gil Clancy" and "Freddie Roach" never existed?

I also guess this means that Roger believes his basic instructions to a fighter (FM) who really doesn't need much of a trainer, are significant? It also means that he thinks his brother, who I think is the most overrated trainer in the game, is a mastermind as well.

Obviously, for the boxing press to listen to these comments and have nothing to say in terms of Roger's racist statement means that they themsevles are racist in thinking that Black people are inferior. That is, they know no better than to make comments like this.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down