The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maidana vs. Alexander, Broner vs. Perez face to face

+7
hardcorebee24
captainanddew
Gumby
SlickMoney
Soonermark890
powerpuncher
dmar5143
11 posters

Go down

Maidana vs. Alexander, Broner vs. Perez face to face Empty Maidana vs. Alexander, Broner vs. Perez face to face

Post  Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:38 am

When did Broner become a member of the nation of Islam ?
Maidana vs. Alexander, Broner vs. Perez face to face MaidanaAlexanderPrePC(5)_Hoganphotos

Maidana vs. Alexander, Broner vs. Perez face to face BronerPerezPrePC_Hoganphotos(2)

Maidana vs. Alexander, Broner vs. Perez face to face MaidanaAlexanderPrePC(2)_Hoganphotos

Also does Broner look kinda huge ?
Maidana vs. Alexander, Broner vs. Perez face to face BronerPerezPrePC_Hoganphotos(3)

Feb. 25
At St. Louis (HBO):
Marcos Maidana vs. Devon Alexander, 12 rounds, welterweights; Adrien Broner vs. Eloy Perez, 12 rounds, for Broner's WBO junior lightweight title

Back to top Go down

Maidana vs. Alexander, Broner vs. Perez face to face Empty Re: Maidana vs. Alexander, Broner vs. Perez face to face

Post  dmar5143 Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:55 am

broner looks like a solid 175 pounds in thoses photos.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Maidana vs. Alexander, Broner vs. Perez face to face Empty Re: Maidana vs. Alexander, Broner vs. Perez face to face

Post  powerpuncher Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:21 pm

this is a good card
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:24 pm

Night night Alexander.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:40 pm

Broner looks way bigger than all of them.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:14 pm

There's something off with Broner. He does look huge too. He'll be fine moving up in weight.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:41 pm

SlickMoney wrote:Broner looks way bigger than all of them.

yeah, that was the first thing I noticed. I immediately started thinking how in the hell does he make 130.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:52 pm

Broner has on seven shirts and my grandfather's cardigan. He also forgot his neck when he went to this press conference. Maidana looks like he didn't get the memo to dress nicely.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:26 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:Night night Alexander.
gotta love maidana he just looks like he doesn't give a fuck about anything. he just wants to fight. i use to think that this dude was so easy to beat, but man his will just makes you a fan.
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  kbyte Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:27 pm

Rum Capital wrote:
gotta love maidana he just looks like he doesn't give a fuck about anything. he just wants to fight. i use to think that this dude was so easy to beat, but man his will just makes you a fan.

Hes awesome. I love his attitude.
kbyte
kbyte

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:19 am

Rum Capital wrote:

No you don't have to love him, he's a dirty SOB.

Can't wait to see Devon tax dat ass.

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:31 am

Hagler's Bald Head wrote:
Rum Capital wrote:

hater.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:44 pm

captainanddew wrote:
Rum Capital wrote:

hater.

This is true, I despise Maidana.

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:21 pm

Maidana and Broner by KO
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  UBeeg9cats Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:08 pm

War Alexander!

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:53 pm

kbyte wrote:
Rum Capital wrote:

Hes awesome. I love his attitude.
yep the guy fights hard and he is a crowd pleaser.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:03 pm

I can't wait to see Alexander crush that caveman.

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:18 pm

Hagler's Bald Head wrote:I can't wait to see Alexander crush that caveman.
no way. alexander cant handle the pressure. and dont give me the urango match as a good example of handling a pressure fighter because urango wasnt a good pressure fighter. he was just strong and slow and not that great of a fighter.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  UBeeg9cats Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:23 pm

powerpuncher wrote:
no way. alexander cant handle the pressure. and dont give me the urango match as a good example of handling a pressure fighter because urango wasnt a good pressure fighter. he was just strong and slow and not that great of a fighter.

Maidana fights much more like Urango than Bradley, Kotelnik, and Matthysse.

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:16 pm

UBeeg9cats wrote:
powerpuncher wrote:

St Louis got this.

Back to top Go down

Post  UBeeg9cats Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:10 am

UBeeg9cats wrote:
powerpuncher wrote:

St Louis got this.

Yeah we do Twisted Evil

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:56 am

UBeeg9cats wrote:
powerpuncher wrote:

it doesnt matter if he fights more like urango than the other fighters. he is still completely different than urango. actually, he probably fights the most like bradley if i had to pick out of that list. and alexander quit in that fight.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:48 pm

I'll take Maidana but I wouldn't be surprised if Alexander dusted him. At worst Alexander's controversial wins were close losses. He's not a bum and Maidana's style (plodding brawler) might suit him.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down