The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darchinyan, Mares, Perez, Agebko face to face

3 posters

Go down

Darchinyan, Mares, Perez, Agebko face to face Empty Darchinyan, Mares, Perez, Agebko face to face

Post  Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:48 am

Darchinyan, Mares, Perez, Agebko face to face 005_Mares-Agbeko-Darchinyan-Perez_with_banner_IMG_4565

Darchinyan, Mares, Perez, Agebko face to face 002_Darchinyan-Perez-Mares-Agbeko_IMG_4552

Darchinyan, Mares, Perez, Agebko face to face 003_Agbeko_and_Perez_IMG_4554

Darchinyan, Mares, Perez, Agebko face to face 004_Mares_vs_Darchinyan_IMG_4560

December 11
At Tacoma, Wash. (Showtime):
Tournament semifinals: Yonnhy Perez vs. Joseph Agbeko, rematch, 12 rounds, for Perez's IBF bantamweight title; Vic Darchinyan vs. Abner Mares, 12 rounds, bantamweights;

Last edited by Ali on Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Darchinyan, Mares, Perez, Agebko face to face Empty Re: Darchinyan, Mares, Perez, Agebko face to face

Post  shakefree Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:01 am

i tipped king kong,i think,but after watching other bouts i think he might get outboxed.looking forward to the fights!

shakefree

Back to top Go down

Darchinyan, Mares, Perez, Agebko face to face Empty Re: Darchinyan, Mares, Perez, Agebko face to face

Post  Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:07 am

I like Yhonny Perez to win the whole thing.

Back to top Go down

Post  shakefree Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:16 am

i'm still hoping vic wins which will make shaw the real winner if perez wins too.think he's promoter of both confused

shakefree

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:23 am

I just don't think Vic is technical enough to beat Mares, he's wreckless and wild which will play into Abner's hands.

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:29 pm

Ali wrote:I just don't think Vic is technical enough to beat Mares, he's wreckless and wild which will play into Abner's hands.

Vic is facing guys who aren't smaller than him now. This is going to be alot of fun.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:45 pm

Vic KO Mares
Perez Decisions Agbeko

3rd Place Match - Mares Decisions Agbeko
Final - Perez Decisions Vic

In all exciting fights
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down