The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abner Mares vs Joseph Agbeko, Vic Darchinyan vs Yonnhy Perez face to face

+2
gomez1012
hardcorebee24
6 posters

Go down

Abner Mares vs Joseph Agbeko, Vic Darchinyan vs Yonnhy Perez face to face Empty Abner Mares vs Joseph Agbeko, Vic Darchinyan vs Yonnhy Perez face to face

Post  Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:53 am

Abner Mares vs Joseph Agbeko, Vic Darchinyan vs Yonnhy Perez face to face DarchinyanPerezPrePC_Hoganphotos_(4)

Abner Mares vs Joseph Agbeko, Vic Darchinyan vs Yonnhy Perez face to face AgbekoMaresPrePC_Hoganphotos_(7)

Abner Mares vs Joseph Agbeko, Vic Darchinyan vs Yonnhy Perez face to face DarchinyanPerezPrePC_Hoganphotos(1)

Abner Mares vs Joseph Agbeko, Vic Darchinyan vs Yonnhy Perez face to face AgbekoMaresPrePC_Hoganphotos

Has Oscar shrunk ?
Abner Mares vs Joseph Agbeko, Vic Darchinyan vs Yonnhy Perez face to face AgbekoMaresPrePC_Hoganphotos_(8)

April 23
At Los Angles (Showtime):
Bantamweight tournament final, Joseph Agbeko vs. Abner Mares, 12 rounds, for Agbeko's IBF bantamweight title; Third-place match, Yonnhy Perez vs. Vic Darchinyan, 12 rounds, bantamweights

Back to top Go down

Abner Mares vs Joseph Agbeko, Vic Darchinyan vs Yonnhy Perez face to face Empty Re: Abner Mares vs Joseph Agbeko, Vic Darchinyan vs Yonnhy Perez face to face

Post  hardcorebee24 Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:28 am

Mares looks like a bassist in an emo band.

I have Perez beating Vic's ass.

Mares outworking the slower Agbeko. This is too much too fast for Agbeko. He ususally takes a lot of time off between fights to heal. I don't think that tournament style boxing suits him.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Abner Mares vs Joseph Agbeko, Vic Darchinyan vs Yonnhy Perez face to face Empty Re: Abner Mares vs Joseph Agbeko, Vic Darchinyan vs Yonnhy Perez face to face

Post  gomez1012 Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:47 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:Mares looks like a bassist in an emo band.

I have Perez beating Vic's ass.

Mares outworking the slower Agbeko. This is too much too fast for Agbeko. He ususally takes a lot of time off between fights to heal. I don't think that tournament style boxing suits him.

Hahaha

I also like Yhonny over Vic.

I disagree on the final, I like Agbeko to outbox Mares. KING KONG made Perez look average in their last fight. Schooled him.
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:54 pm

I wonder what BS WBC belt Mares is holding? Montiel is the real Champ.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:59 pm

Diego408 wrote:I wonder what BS WBC belt Mares is holding? Montiel is the real Champ.

http://boxrec.com/title_search.php?title=WBCSIL&division=Bantamweight&SUBMIT=Go

WBC Silver bantamweight title
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:08 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
I disagree on the final, I like Agbeko to outbox Mares. KING KONG made Perez look average in their last fight. Schooled him.

Perez is old and has been through war after war, Agbeko exploited that. Mares takes this one to Agbeko.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:20 pm

does anyone else think that these tournament has been totally over-shadowed by Montiel vs Donaire about to happen? i mean all this tournament is going to decide is who will be the number 1 contender to the winner's title. and none of these guys can beat Montiel or Donaire imo

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:27 pm

dbudge wrote:does anyone else think that these tournament has been totally over-shadowed by Montiel vs Donaire about to happen? i mean all this tournament is going to decide is who will be the number 1 contender to the winner's title. and none of these guys can beat Montiel or Donaire imo

Do you mean this tournament has overshadowed the February 19th fight between Fernando Montiel and Nonito Donaire? No, I don't. I think that this tournament is going to decide who will be the number one Bantam weight in the world because both Montiel and Donaire are planning moves to 122. LOL, just being a smartass.

I do not. From a fans perspective if a tournament has to get the 3rd -6th best guys in the division to face each other more than once than I'm all for it.

I agree, none of these guys right now can beat either Montiel or Donaire, I also didn't think that Ward would beat Kessler in the other tournament. That's why they fight the fights I guess.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:38 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:
Perez is old and has been through war after war, Agbeko exploited that. Mares takes this one to Agbeko.

Perez also beat down Mares in their battle

King Kong will show emo beaner what real pain is
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Groundhog Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:39 pm

Perez is going to thrash Vic. It's clear VIc power is nowhere near as boneshaking as it was a few cheeseburgers down. Perez is a rugged mofo with a good workrate and can fight you anywhere in the ring, going in any direction. Vic isn't as tricky as Agbeko. I like Perez to figure him out.

I have no idea what is gonna happen with Mares and Agbeko.

Groundhog

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:41 pm

Groundhog wrote:Perez is going to thrash Vic. It's clear VIc power is nowhere near as boneshaking as it was a few cheeseburgers down. Perez is a rugged mofo with a good workrate and can fight you anywhere in the ring, going in any direction. Vic isn't as tricky as Agbeko. I like Perez to figure him out.

I have no idea what is gonna happen with Mares and Agbeko.

Mares will write Agbeko some poetry to soften him up then beat the brakes off of him when Joseph goes in for the long hug.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:42 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:

are you serious?? Perez got a gift in their fight. Mares whooped him.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:44 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:
dbudge wrote:does anyone else think that these tournament has been totally over-shadowed by Montiel vs Donaire about to happen? i mean all this tournament is going to decide is who will be the number 1 contender to the winner's title. and none of these guys can beat Montiel or Donaire imo

Do you mean this tournament has overshadowed the February 19th fight between Fernando Montiel and Nonito Donaire? No, I don't. I think that this tournament is going to decide who will be the number one Bantam weight in the world because both Montiel and Donaire are planning moves to 122. LOL, just being a smartass.

I do not. From a fans perspective if a tournament has to get the 3rd -6th best guys in the division to face each other more than once than I'm all for it.

I agree, none of these guys right now can beat either Montiel or Donaire, I also didn't think that Ward would beat Kessler in the other tournament. That's why they fight the fights I guess.

absolutely

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:44 pm

Mares did not whoop Yhonny, dude ran for a few rounds and Perez controlled majority of the fight

Dont let that final round blind you
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:47 pm

Mares won that fight convincingly, as did most fight fans.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:48 pm

Diego408 wrote:Mares won that fight convincingly, as did most fight fans.

no way
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:56 pm

gomez1012 wrote:Mares did not whoop Yhonny, dude ran for a few rounds and Perez controlled majority of the fight

Dont let that final round blind you

Get off Yhonny's nuts. You know you want to buy Mares' new album "Muy Preocupado".
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:23 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:
Get off Yhonny's nuts. You know you want to buy Mares' new album "Muy Preocupado".

Quit jocking Mares faux hawk

I already know your loving the first single off the album, "No quiero ganar"
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:22 pm

I think Agbeko is strong enough to hurt Mares & too experienced to get suckered in.
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:55 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:

Quit jocking Mares faux hawk

I already know your loving the first single off the album, "No quiero ganar"

I like the "b" side

Mi Corazon LLora Cuando te Golpeo.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:02 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:I like the "b" side

Mi Corazon LLora Cuando Me Golpean.

Fixed

I saw there's another track that you might enjoy a duet with Oscar "Me encanta andar de rodillas"
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Groundhog Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:50 pm

I heard Angulo is featured on the fourth track, "Mis Lagrimas Frias."

I mean come on. Man wears a dog collar, never smiles, and looks like a famous musician.

Abner Mares vs Joseph Agbeko, Vic Darchinyan vs Yonnhy Perez face to face Alfredo-angulo

Groundhog

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:11 pm

Groundhog wrote:I heard Angulo is featured on the fourth track, "Mis Lagrimas Frias."

I mean come on. Man wears a dog collar, never smiles, and looks like a famous musician.

Abner Mares vs Joseph Agbeko, Vic Darchinyan vs Yonnhy Perez face to face Alfredo-angulo

hahahaha

Angulo needs to just fight in Mexico and come out to this

gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:57 am

Diego408 wrote:
gomez1012 wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:

are you serious?? Perez got a gift in their fight. Mares whooped him.

Not really, Mares won by two rounds on my card but it was a really close fight.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down