The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OT: this board is lacking in poster numbers

+8
captainanddew
hardcorebee24
Soonermark890
Groundhog
Tobe
powerpuncher
Gumby
dbudge
12 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

OT: this board is lacking in poster numbers Empty OT: this board is lacking in poster numbers

Post  dbudge Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:46 pm

.... i saw that only a select few from other boards were invited over to this board. is there a kind of selection process?? there are a couple of guys from espn that i'd like to save from there but i wouldn't want to invite people to somebody elses party.. what's the crack with it?

dbudge

Back to top Go down

OT: this board is lacking in poster numbers Empty Re: OT: this board is lacking in poster numbers

Post  Gumby Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:00 pm

dbudge wrote:.... i saw that only a select few from other boards were invited over to this board. is there a kind of selection process?? there are a couple of guys from espn that i'd like to save from there but i wouldn't want to invite people to somebody elses party.. what's the crack with it?

The process seems to be to ask if anyone has issue with a specific person and then Sooner or Ali will somehow make it happen if it's cool.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

OT: this board is lacking in poster numbers Empty Re: OT: this board is lacking in poster numbers

Post  powerpuncher Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:13 pm

i dont mind more people coming as long as they want to talk boxing. in a way though i dont want this place to get too big but i dont think that will ever happen so i wont worry about it.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:34 pm

dbudge wrote:.... i saw that only a select few from other boards were invited over to this board. is there a kind of selection process?? there are a couple of guys from espn that i'd like to save from there but i wouldn't want to invite people to somebody elses party.. what's the crack with it?

Run the names by Admin (Sooner) or the boxing mods (Ali, Capt, Marble)

BTW, I'd rather this forum be "lacking in numbers", and just have a smaller core of quality members.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobe Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:52 pm

Yeah, check with Sooner first. If there's anyone left at ESPN who actually wants to talk boxing and isn't an ass I feel bad for them at this point. Not too worried about the place getting bigger, as long as we keep some "quality control" going.
Tobe
Tobe

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:06 pm

Ring wrote:

Run the names by Admin (Sooner) or the boxing mods (Ali, Capt, Marble)

BTW, I'd rather this forum be "lacking in numbers", and just have a smaller core of quality members.

i agree but i think there are some people that would be valuable additions, i'm not thinking along the lines giving out an open invitation

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  Groundhog Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:07 pm

Is Bertel still at ESPN? Get him.

Groundhog

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:13 pm

Groundhog wrote:Is Bertel still at ESPN? Get him.

yeh he is there

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:27 pm

dbudge wrote:
Groundhog wrote:Is Bertel still at ESPN? Get him.

yeh he is there
Hell yes get Bertel he is one of my favorite posters. Also anyone know nano?
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Groundhog Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:42 pm

I never went back to ESPN after I became a ninja turtle.. but yea Bertel was a great poster. get rawphenom too if he's still there.

Groundhog

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:43 pm

Yeah I know Nano, he's from ESPN and Ninja's.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:46 pm

Groundhog wrote:I never went back to ESPN after I became a ninja turtle.. but yea Bertel was a great poster. get rawphenom too if he's still there.

Laughing rawphenom probably wouldn't accept an invite, he enjoys burning trolls too much and winding up that Cloud fan about the Celtics.

Back to top Go down

Post  Groundhog Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:59 pm

Ali wrote:
Groundhog wrote:I never went back to ESPN after I became a ninja turtle.. but yea Bertel was a great poster. get rawphenom too if he's still there.

Laughing rawphenom probably wouldn't accept an invite, he enjoys burning trolls too much and winding up that Cloud fan about the Celtics.

Souja still posts at ESPN? I think he's primarily at the hideout, or the "latrine" as it's called. I wonder how many forums have been formed from people leaving ESPN due to trolls hahaha

Groundhog

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:21 pm

Groundhog wrote:
Ali wrote:

Souja still posts at ESPN? I think he's primarily at the hideout, or the "latrine" as it's called. I wonder how many forums have been formed from people leaving ESPN due to trolls hahaha

lol probably goes back to the days when Roy was p4p king and Vitali was just emerging.

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:36 pm

The board is fine in my opinion.

I think Joey G and Dillon are the longest tenured posters at ESPN
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:37 pm

JJ Dillion will be posting on that forum until he pops his clogs, Me, Marble and Grant are now dead to him because we abandoned that forum Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:43 pm

Ali wrote:JJ Dillion will be posting on that forum until he pops his clogs, Me, Marble and Grant are now dead to him because we abandoned that forum Laughing

do you not think you could persuade him to desert espn. that place has just completely crumbled

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:49 pm

dbudge wrote:
Ali wrote:JJ Dillion will be posting on that forum until he pops his clogs, Me, Marble and Grant are now dead to him because we abandoned that forum Laughing

do you not think you could persuade him to desert espn. that place has just completely crumbled

I'd like to get JJ, but he resents "elitists" like, well, us!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:51 pm

dbudge wrote:

He stopped addressing me after I asked alot of people to join Ninja's, and anyway my accounts are still banned there.

I wouldn't object to JJ joining but I just don't think he'd be interested.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:53 pm

this board is just fine..like ring and powerpuncher have stated.a intimate place with quality noo BS phoney posters that wish to express there ideas or talk boxing.it will grow at a steady slow quality pace..id suggest to any newcomber to look at the topics that have been talked about in the past and they can also contribute by posting on some good previous topics..

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:54 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:
dbudge wrote:

I'd like to get JJ, but he resents "elitists" like, well, us!

JJ is one of the few guys I remember ever posting with that isn't here.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:01 pm

in all honesty jj posts a ton there and not often something of any value..he wreaks with sacrcasim indiffernce and other attributes i find not only objectable but disrespectfull..proff of that ali isthat he ignored you.. sticking his noise up at you for partcipating in another forum..there may indeed be 4 or 5 good ones left there..if so seek them out...maybe this is not said right but think good posters not in the espn standard of whats considered good but the standard this forum and posters have established as good ..theres a big differnce i feel.

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:45 pm

joeygonzo is cool
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:47 pm

gomez1012 wrote:joeygonzo is cool

+1

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:57 pm

i'll be honest, i'm a complete and utter phoney but you still let me post here

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next