The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What were the buy numbers for Ducker/Fraudley?

3 posters

Go down

What were the buy numbers for Ducker/Fraudley? Empty What were the buy numbers for Ducker/Fraudley?

Post  Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:16 pm

has anyone heard yet?

Back to top Go down

What were the buy numbers for Ducker/Fraudley? Empty Re: What were the buy numbers for Ducker/Fraudley?

Post  Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:39 pm

"Sky refused to reveal their pay-per-view numbers, but it is understood that 800,000 subscribers generated income of up to £12 million from Saturday’s clash. Haye is thought to have earned £6 million while Harrison banked around £1.5 million for landing just one punch. "

Back to top Go down

What were the buy numbers for Ducker/Fraudley? Empty Re: What were the buy numbers for Ducker/Fraudley?

Post  Norm1023 Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:44 pm

Has that been confirmed? I mean about Audley landing a punch.
Norm1023
Norm1023

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:46 pm

Norm1023 wrote:Has that been confirmed? I mean about Audley landing a punch.

lol, I think it was a jab.

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:59 pm

Norm1023 wrote:Has that been confirmed? I mean about Audley landing a punch.

lol!
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:52 pm

Six million? Fuck! Haye pulled a good scam. Good luck repeating that again. I've been reading up from Brit Press on the fight, they are not amused, neither is the public.

Haye has no choice but to fight a Klit. No way he could sell a fight with Chageav after last Saturday's disgrace.

Which is kind of sad, because a fight with Chageav would be far more competitive. Well, anything realy would've been more competitive than the Fraudly "fight."
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:26 pm

6 million in pounds..thats 5 million 500 thousand to much..ali whats that in dollars.10 million.

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:32 pm

6 million British pounds = 9.6144 million U.S. dollars
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:23 am

Cha ching, Sky Sports conned the nation and are laughing all the way to the bank.

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:27 am

I don't know if they are laughing. UK is a small market. You can't be burning your bridges like that and pissing off fans. It'll only hurt boxing there.

Why Froch is all doing damage control right now to sell his fight. I feel bad for the guy. He deserves TV time, not that fraud that is Haye and Fraudly
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:30 am

Sky have Khan to fall back on, plus they know they can still make a fortune off of Haye vs a Klitschko.

Froch should be on Sky Sports, his style is entertaining and he's apart of the Super Six, it's a real shame he's been hidden away on that obscure ppv channel.

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:33 am

Yeah, what the fuck is the deal with Froch not being on Sky? I don't get it at all. He's off fighting the toughest challengers in the Super Six, is entertaining, got a big mouth, and a super hot wife

WTF else do you need? He's as TV friendly as you can get.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:36 am

GrantZilla wrote:Yeah, what the fuck is the deal with Froch not being on Sky? I don't get it at all. He's off fighting the toughest challengers in the Super Six, is entertaining, got a big mouth, and a super hot wife

WTF else do you need? He's as TV friendly as you can get.

I really don't know. Mick Hennessy shouldn't be Froch's promoter, he's done absolutely nothing to raise Froch's profile here.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down