The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OT: this board is lacking in poster numbers

+8
captainanddew
hardcorebee24
Soonermark890
Groundhog
Tobe
powerpuncher
Gumby
dbudge
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

OT: this board is lacking in poster numbers - Page 2 Empty Re: OT: this board is lacking in poster numbers

Post  Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:58 pm

Joey's alright.

Back to top Go down

OT: this board is lacking in poster numbers - Page 2 Empty Re: OT: this board is lacking in poster numbers

Post  Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:01 pm

dbudge wrote:i'll be honest, i'm a complete and utter phoney but you still let me post here

You're part of the Boxing Palace diversity program. You fit the "complete and utter phoney" category the same way I fill the "arrogant know it all" classification!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:01 pm

joey gonzo would fit in well here..

Back to top Go down

Post  Groundhog Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:02 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:
dbudge wrote:i'll be honest, i'm a complete and utter phoney but you still let me post here

You're part of the Boxing Palace diversity program. You fit the "complete and utter phoney" category the same way I fill the "arrogant know it all" classification!

and you say you're against affirmative action, hehe

Groundhog

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:03 pm

Groundhog wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:

and you say you're against affirmative action, hehe

The ONLY diversity that counts is diversity of thought!

That's my story and I'm sticking too it!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:04 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:

...lol lol lol marble you made my night..now get back to work on another greatness series.

Back to top Go down

Post  kbyte Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:07 pm

gomez1012 wrote:joeygonzo is cool
Hes the one guy that I really wish would come here. I always really enjoy reading his posts.
kbyte
kbyte

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:08 pm

You can invite him If you want, just be careful not to alert the trolls or Grace.

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:09 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:

as long as we know where we both stand treacle

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  kbyte Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:10 pm

Ali wrote:You can invite him If you want, just be careful not to alert the trolls or Grace.
I don't think he'd go for it. He really seems to enjoy making all the trolls at espn look stupid lol. Did you ever ask him to come to Ninja's?
kbyte
kbyte

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:11 pm

anybody mind espn's french prized fighter?? dude's always respectful and talks nothing but pure boxing over there.
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:12 pm

marble on your greatness series id like to suggest the old warhorse beau jack..hes very rarely talked about yet faced soo many top fighters even at the end of his career.

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:13 pm

Rum Capital wrote:anybody mind espn's french prized fighter?? dude's always respectful and talks nothing but pure boxing over there.

i agree. what about rickycatton. i think he is alright, he did have beef with people there but then again i'm always losing it with TotalTard

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:13 pm

kbyte wrote:
Ali wrote:You can invite him If you want, just be careful not to alert the trolls or Grace.
I don't think he'd go for it. He really seems to enjoy making all the trolls at espn look stupid lol. Did you ever ask him to come to Ninja's?

I did, but I think he was put off by the fact it was part of an MMA forum.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:14 pm

BTW not to be a douche but this forum does have an off topic section Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:16 pm

dbudge wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:

Damn, treacle? I give up Mr. Cockney!

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:16 pm

i'm sorry man. i just wanted to get most people's opinions on here about it. it's good to have everybody's input

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  kbyte Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:16 pm

Ali wrote:
kbyte wrote:

I did, but I think he was put off by the fact it was part of an MMA forum.
Oh right well in that case I might send him a message tomorrow.
kbyte
kbyte

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:16 pm

dmar5143 wrote:marble on your greatness series id like to suggest the old warhorse beau jack..hes very rarely talked about yet faced soo many top fighters even at the end of his career.

I'm on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:17 pm

Rum Capital wrote:anybody mind espn's french prized fighter?? dude's always respectful and talks nothing but pure boxing over there.

Go get him if you can.

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:17 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:
dbudge wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:

treacle tart, sweetheart

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:18 pm

dbudge wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
dbudge wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:

treacle tart, sweetheart

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:23 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:

Go get him if you can.
im trying but for some reason i not allow to him send him a message on espn and im not about to disclose the address of our batcave for the entire troll nation at espn
dbuge or gomez you guys also go to espn try getting that dude to come here
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:38 pm

ahoy cap'n

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:50 pm

Freddie1437
KOchismusic2
Hillsicc303
PEzKey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next