The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OT: this board is lacking in poster numbers

+8
captainanddew
hardcorebee24
Soonermark890
Groundhog
Tobe
powerpuncher
Gumby
dbudge
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

OT: this board is lacking in poster numbers - Page 3 Empty Re: OT: this board is lacking in poster numbers

Post  Groundhog Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:52 pm

Ali wrote:Freddie1437
KOchismusic2
Hillsicc303
PEzKey

I thought expertmcgee was ko

Groundhog

Back to top Go down

OT: this board is lacking in poster numbers - Page 3 Empty Re: OT: this board is lacking in poster numbers

Post  Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:55 pm

Groundhog wrote:
Ali wrote:Freddie1437
KOchismusic2
Hillsicc303
PEzKey

I thought expertmcgee was ko

Well if we start sensing a satanic presence in the board we'll know it's ko Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:04 pm

i sent invite to FrenchPrizeFighter and Joeygonzo, see if they come through
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:09 pm

good..

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:35 am

and it begins, we never learn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:37 am

Canvas wrote:and it begins, we never learn.

It's under control Canvas. We have all newbies on a short leash and we'll can folks without a second thought.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:50 am

I know where you're coming from Canvas, this forum may never turn into a trollfest, but we start getting the wrong people here, and it will change the whole dynamic.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:54 am

The forum was just great. We had what we wanted. Now wait for these guys to come and suggest the membership is too small and start throwing out names. I'm not interested in a big tent forum.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:59 am

Canvas wrote:The forum was just great. We had what we wanted. Now wait for these guys to come and suggest the membership is too small and start throwing out names. I'm not interested in a big tent forum.

I have zero problem if we have 100 good guys who are boxing fanatics. But we're not going to tolerate trolls, jerks, losers, scumbags and if I have my way, Yankee fans.

Seriously, Sooner, me and others have agreed we are going to have very quick triggers, especially on folks we don't know.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:49 am

awww marble you gotta have yankee fans like me to bring back fond memories of baseball history..memories of guys like babe ruth wade boggs roger clemons johnny damon etc etc...remember thoses old timers...canvas have faith that the intimacy of this forum will remain..we got some pretty good mods..

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:37 am

Canvas its not getting any bigger. We have everyone thats a good poster already. The only guy I wish would join is Bertel.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:55 am

Canvas wrote:The forum was just great. We had what we wanted. Now wait for these guys to come and suggest the membership is too small and start throwing out names. I'm not interested in a big tent forum.

+1
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:08 am

I'm happy with the group we have. If there are additional people that others want, we need to be choosy. And new people that come onboard need to understand that we aren't trying to end up with 200 posters in 6 months or anything crazy.

If you can get to 50 really good guys that love boxing then we'd have a group that would continue to be alot of fun.

captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:11 am

captainanddew wrote:I'm happy with the group we have. If there are additional people that others want, we need to be choosy. And new people that come onboard need to understand that we aren't trying to end up with 200 posters in 6 months or anything crazy.

If you can get to 50 really good guys that love boxing then we'd have a group that would continue to be alot of fun.

I dont really care if we get anyone else to be honest. Hell I can barely keep up with all you guys posts right now. LOL
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:19 am

Soonermark890 wrote:
captainanddew wrote:I'm happy with the group we have. If there are additional people that others want, we need to be choosy. And new people that come onboard need to understand that we aren't trying to end up with 200 posters in 6 months or anything crazy.

I dont really care if we get anyone else to be honest. Hell I can barely keep up with all you guys posts right now. LOL

Yeah, I know. I find I have to skip some threads as there just is too much good stuff worth reading.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:45 am

we bring all these guys and we basically have ninjas place. They're all posting there anyways. Why do the guys who still post at ninjas want to bring everyone over here? I say invite all the people you want to ninjas.

There was no shortage of good discussion when we had a dozen of the top guys here. I just don't get it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:08 pm

canvas you make some good points.there is room for growth here but not a population boom.i prefer like you the intimincy of the place like it is now and i dont think we will stray from that..its like why i prefer the old vegas over todays adult disney attmosphere..a concert where if you saw sinatra martin durante etc etc there were 350 seats..a personalized up front concert..now its 5000 or more seats and sorry im out..your point is well taken and respectable advise..

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:34 pm

Canvas wrote:we bring all these guys and we basically have ninjas place. They're all posting there anyways. Why do the guys who still post at ninjas want to bring everyone over here? I say invite all the people you want to ninjas.

There was no shortage of good discussion when we had a dozen of the top guys here. I just don't get it.

great points. 432 topics and 6300 posts in the boxing section in one month's time. It isn't as if there is only 4-5 topics a day and hardly any posts.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:45 pm

captainanddew wrote:
Canvas wrote:we bring all these guys and we basically have ninjas place. They're all posting there anyways. Why do the guys who still post at ninjas want to bring everyone over here? I say invite all the people you want to ninjas.

great points. 432 topics and 6300 posts in the boxing section in one month's time. It isn't as if there is only 4-5 topics a day and hardly any posts.
Just so you and canvas knows i agree with you two there is no need for anymore people on this board. The board is perfect as it is right now. Canvas dont worry i wont let it get anywhere near what ninjas ended up being.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Freddie1437 Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:52 pm

Okay guys what do you guys think about Trafficante? He's a very objective poster that would bring good boxing talk to this board, he's also a huge Cotto fan so I may be a little biased! LOL!
Freddie1437
Freddie1437

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3