The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pacman says he will fight Sergio Martinez at 150

+4
UBeeg9cats
captainanddew
GrantZilla
jz_hova
8 posters

Go down

Pacman says he will fight Sergio Martinez at 150 Empty Pacman says he will fight Sergio Martinez at 150

Post  jz_hova Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:10 pm

Now your bluff has been called Sergihoe. Pacman and Roach has stated that 150 and we have a fight!

we are waiting for the next Sergio excuse...

Make the fight now

Last edited by UBeeg9cats on Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed embedding problem.)
jz_hova
jz_hova

Back to top Go down

Pacman says he will fight Sergio Martinez at 150 Empty Re: Pacman says he will fight Sergio Martinez at 150

Post  jz_hova Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:20 pm

don't know why the video not showing??

jz_hova
jz_hova

Back to top Go down

Pacman says he will fight Sergio Martinez at 150 Empty Re: Pacman says he will fight Sergio Martinez at 150

Post  GrantZilla Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:24 pm

You have no justification for your blind hate for Martinez. Are you really implying that Martinez is scared of Pac? You for real?
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  jz_hova Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:26 pm

GrantZilla wrote:You have no justification for your blind hate for Martinez. Are you really implying that Martinez is scared of Pac? You for real?

Sergio says he will come down to fight Pac at 150. Pac says bring your ass

NOW we will wait to see what Sergio has to say

That's all I am says

Bluff has been called
jz_hova
jz_hova

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:42 pm

jz_hova wrote:
GrantZilla wrote:You have no justification for your blind hate for Martinez. Are you really implying that Martinez is scared of Pac? You for real?

That's all I am says

Bluff has been called

Bluff? SErgio already said he'd go all the way down to 150 for the fight

. Pac can say whatever the hell he wants because he knows Arum isn't going to make the fight. If they did get in the ring, Pac gets knocked into the middle of next year.

Pac is a great fighter, but he picks very carefully when facing much bigger guys. There is a reason the biggest guy he has faced (margacheato-approx 17 pounds bigger in the ring or thereabout and same size as Martinez) is a guy who had been in wars, taken a beatdown from Mosley, and then had a long layoff.

captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  jz_hova Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:49 pm

captainanddew wrote:
jz_hova wrote:

That's all I am says

Bluff has been called

Bluff? SErgio already said he'd go all the way down to 150 for the fight

. Pac can say whatever the hell he wants because he knows Arum isn't going to make the fight. If they did get in the ring, Pac gets knocked into the middle of next year.

Pac is a great fighter, but he picks very carefully when facing much bigger guys. There is a reason the biggest guy he has faced (margacheato-approx 17 pounds bigger in the ring or thereabout and same size as Martinez) is a guy who had been in wars, taken a beatdown from Mosley, and then had a long layoff.

Freddie Roach himself

I say Pac would out quick and stop Sergio at 150
jz_hova
jz_hova

Back to top Go down

Post  UBeeg9cats Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:00 pm

150 is LOOOOOOW for Sergio. I think Pac could win that one. Sergio at middleweight is almost exactly what Manny is at welter. They both are fighting at a weightclass above what they could comfortably make and 2 weightclasses above what they could possibly make. Sergio at 150 is like Manny at 137. I feel like its possible but they won't anticipate how hard it is to cut 2 or 3 years older than their last real cut.

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:12 pm

i dont want to see that fight at 150.martinez admitted heath wise its a danger for him to cut thoses extra pounds.personaly i hope the talk stops.if pac wants the middle title then its at 160 max.im a pac fan but for the 100th time lets stop the illusions that hes realy fought bigger guys.especialy so called bigger guys that were not a shell of there former self.
a fight like they had in the days of real boxing a good bigger guy against a good smaller guy without this catch weight stuff pac gets crushed..thoses two are my favorite fighters today but lets not do a handicap this isnt horseracing.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:39 am

Pac needs to focus on Jr/Welterweight.

Martinez needs to focus on Middleweight.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:41 pm

Hagler's Bald Head wrote:Pac needs to focus on Jr/Welterweight.

I agree. But if it happens how many people are going to talk shit on how Pac is making Sergio come down even though it was Sergio's boast that led to it?

I will say if Pac beats Sergio he is by far the best fighter of the last 20-25 years debate over.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:42 pm

dmar5143 wrote:i dont want to see that fight at 150.martinez admitted heath wise its a danger for him to cut thoses extra pounds.personaly i hope the talk stops.if pac wants the middle title then its at 160 max.im a pac fan but for the 100th time lets stop the illusions that hes realy fought bigger guys.especialy so called bigger guys that were not a shell of there former self.
a fight like they had in the days of real boxing a good bigger guy against a good smaller guy without this catch weight stuff pac gets crushed..thoses two are my favorite fighters today but lets not do a handicap this isnt horseracing.
But is it fair to blame pac on this one. It was Sergio who suggested that weight.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:56 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:

I agree. But if it happens how many people are going to talk shit on how Pac is making Sergio come down even though it was Sergio's boast that led to it?

I will say if Pac beats Sergio he is by far the best fighter of the last 20-25 years debate over.

Catchweight fights dont make a career. I dont see how beating the middleweight champ 10 pounds under the middleweight limit really means anything. This would be another farce to add to Packy's list.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:58 pm

SlickMoney wrote:Catchweight fights dont make a career. I dont see how beating the middleweight champ 10 pounds under the middleweight limit really means anything. This would be another farce to add to Packy's list.

I'd settle for Pac fighting Martinez at Jr Middle to prove he has any business claiming he's a Jr Middle Champ.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:00 pm

GrantZilla wrote:
SlickMoney wrote:Catchweight fights dont make a career. I dont see how beating the middleweight champ 10 pounds under the middleweight limit really means anything. This would be another farce to add to Packy's list.

I'd settle for Pac fighting Martinez at Jr Middle to prove he has any business claiming he's a Jr Middle Champ.

Sergio was never 154 pound champ either. We all know Packy likes to go the easy route for these trinkets i.e. David Diaz at 135.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:06 pm

He also said he'd fight Mayweather..................
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  jz_hova Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:01 pm

SlickMoney wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:

Catchweight fights dont make a career. I dont see how beating the middleweight champ 10 pounds under the middleweight limit really means anything. This would be another farce to add to Packy's list.

now that Pac calls this clown Sergio's bluff, no one wants the fight

of course
jz_hova
jz_hova

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:34 pm

?
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:27 pm

captainanddew wrote:?
...captain good point.that 3 second clip wasnt exactly a enthusiastic lets fight lol.i wish boxing had more clowns like martinez..and a few more pacs also and less to none of the dawson alexander hopkins and bradley..
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:33 pm

SlickMoney wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:

None of the fights are a farce the only guy who has ever fought Pac that looked drained was Oscar and he was viewed as the one who was picking on the little guy. Everyone saw that fight as an easy Oscar win. Cotto was not drained. Margo wasnt drained. Neither was Shane. This fight would just add to one of the greatest careers of all time.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:58 am

Soonermark890 wrote:None of the fights are a farce the only guy who has ever fought Pac that looked drained was Oscar and he was viewed as the one who was picking on the little guy. Everyone saw that fight as an easy Oscar win. Cotto was not drained. Margo wasnt drained. Neither was Shane. This fight would just add to one of the greatest careers of all time.

None of Pac's fight have been a farce? Fighting Mosley on PPV after he gets embarrassed by Floyd and getting a draw with Sergio freaking Mora isnt a farce? Or fighting Margarito on PPV at 150 for a 154 vacant title isnt a farce? The last real threat Pac faced was Hatton. I'm the biggest Cotto fan here and even i knew he had no chance vs Pac. No surprise he's fighting Marquez at 144. Another Farce.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:13 am

SlickMoney wrote:None of Pac's fight have been a farce? Fighting Mosley on PPV after he gets embarrassed by Floyd and getting a draw with Sergio freaking Mora isnt a farce? Or fighting Margarito on PPV at 150 for a 154 vacant title isnt a farce? The last real threat Pac faced was Hatton. I'm the biggest Cotto fan here and even i knew he had no chance vs Pac. No surprise he's fighting Marquez at 144. Another Farce.

I agree. Why I don't think Pac's success is linked to PEDs, but to cherry picking damaged opponents on the decline

I even disagree that Hatton was his biggest threat. Hatton was damaged goods. He got beat up by journeyman Lazcano. Hatton's face after the fight
Pacman says he will fight Sergio Martinez at 150 Hatton10

Pac hasn't fought a fighter that wasn't on the decline and coming off brutal losses in a while.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:39 am

Oh DAMN!

SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  jz_hova Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:54 am

GrantZilla wrote:
SlickMoney wrote:None of Pac's fight have been a farce? Fighting Mosley on PPV after he gets embarrassed by Floyd and getting a draw with Sergio freaking Mora isnt a farce? Or fighting Margarito on PPV at 150 for a 154 vacant title isnt a farce? The last real threat Pac faced was Hatton. I'm the biggest Cotto fan here and even i knew he had no chance vs Pac. No surprise he's fighting Marquez at 144. Another Farce.

I agree. Why I don't think Pac's success is linked to PEDs, but to cherry picking damaged opponents on the decline

I even disagree that Hatton was his biggest threat. Hatton was damaged goods. He got beat up by journeyman Lazcano. Hatton's face after the fight
Pacman says he will fight Sergio Martinez at 150 Hatton10

I hate when people used idiotic logic to try and discredit a fighter. how the fuck is a fight against Lazcano (That hatton won the fight) a year prior effect the Hatton vs Pac fight? Hatton was undefeated at 140 period, Hatton was coming off of two straight wins period. those are facts not logic.

Going by your logic Hatton was already Damaged goods before the Flod fight because of the Collazo fight.

Pac has fought 1 fighter coming off of a loss and that was Clottey. That is facts not logic

Pac hasn't fought a fighter that wasn't on the decline and coming off brutal losses in a while.
jz_hova
jz_hova

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:56 pm

jz_hova wrote:
I hate when people used idiotic logic to try and discredit a fighter. how the fuck is a fight against Lazcano (That hatton won the fight) a year prior effect the Hatton vs Pac fight? Hatton was undefeated at 140 period, Hatton was coming off of two straight wins period. those are facts not logic.

Going by your logic Hatton was already Damaged goods before the Flod fight because of the Collazo fight.

Pac has fought 1 fighter coming off of a loss and that was Clottey. That is facts not logic

[/quote]

So i guess to you Shane Mosley is still in his prime. Margo gotta cheap win vs a nobody. Yea he can beat Cotto to a bloody pulp in their rematch and ill still say he's on the decline. Cotto was on the decline.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down