The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boxers that should've hooked up with Rihanna

+2
Frank
GrantZilla
6 posters

Go down

Boxers that should've hooked up with Rihanna Empty Boxers that should've hooked up with Rihanna

Post  GrantZilla Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:21 am

I guess this boxer Dudley O'Shaughnessy who I've never heard of is getting a lot of attention now because he's with Rihanna.

See Dawson, Berto, Cloud, Bradley, Ward should've moved in on that shit. They'd get more than 12 people coming to their fights if they did
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Boxers that should've hooked up with Rihanna Empty Re: Boxers that should've hooked up with Rihanna

Post  Frank Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:01 am

GrantZilla wrote:I guess this boxer Dudley O'Shaughnessy who I've never heard of is getting a lot of attention now because he's with Rihanna.

See Dawson, Berto, Cloud, Bradley, Ward should've moved in on that shit. They'd get more than 12 people coming to their fights if they did
They probably don't have the skills,Grant.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Boxers that should've hooked up with Rihanna Empty Re: Boxers that should've hooked up with Rihanna

Post  Guest Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:30 am

As if Rhianna would be interested in any of those guys. They aren't exactly interesting or that handsome.

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:08 am

Off Topic, but allegations came out recently that Chris Brown is an actual Homosexual. The rumor is Rhianna found out and called him out on it and it was the reason they fought.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:18 pm

Diego408 wrote:Off Topic, but allegations came out recently that Chris Brown is an actual Homosexual. The rumor is Rhianna found out and called him out on it and it was the reason they fought.
Now I can believe that.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobe Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:27 pm

Frank wrote:
Diego408 wrote:Off Topic, but allegations came out recently that Chris Brown is an actual Homosexual. The rumor is Rhianna found out and called him out on it and it was the reason they fought.
Now I can believe that.

+1 Have you seen how the guy dresses?! Suspect
Tobe
Tobe

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:34 am

Tobe wrote:
Frank wrote:
Now I can believe that.

+1 Have you seen how the guy dresses?! Suspect

Boxers that should've hooked up with Rihanna Chris_brown

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:38 am

Hagler's Bald Head wrote:As if Rhianna would be interested in any of those guys. They aren't exactly interesting or that handsome.

Have their promoter just pay her to be scene with them. Arum paid women to throw their bras at Oscar
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:48 am

GrantZilla wrote:
Hagler's Bald Head wrote:As if Rhianna would be interested in any of those guys. They aren't exactly interesting or that handsome.

Have their promoter just pay her to be scene with them. Arum paid women to throw their bras at Oscar

Rhianna doesn't need the money she's already filthy rich.

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:10 am

She's a woman which means she probably spent it all
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  GonzaJoey Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:19 am

Which boxer has herpes already ?
GonzaJoey
GonzaJoey

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:25 am

GonzaJoey wrote:Which boxer has herpes already ?

Oscar
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:38 am

Haye's the only boxer who could pull Rhianna.

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:04 am

Hagler's Bald Head wrote:Haye's the only boxer who could pull Rhianna.

Sure he could man. Maidana got a better shot with her, because he's got more going on in his PINKY toe than Haye.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:47 am

GrantZilla wrote:

Sure he could man. Maidana got a better shot with her, because he's got more going on in his PINKY toe than Haye.
I hate to disappoint you guys but judging by her taste in men, she'd probably be interested in Mayweather.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  GonzaJoey Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:46 pm

Can you imagine Floyd and Rhianna fighting for the mirror in the morning ?
GonzaJoey
GonzaJoey

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:49 pm

GonzaJoey wrote:Can you imagine Floyd and Rhianna fighting for the mirror in the morning ?

Be more entertaining than most of his fights
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:48 pm

Mike Tyson. She needs a real man. He'll fuck her til she loves him. He'll talk to her the way he wants to talk to her. He'll talk to her about fornicating with her and won't give a fuck if she feels bad.

Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:03 am

Dudley O'Shaughnessy became the envy of most men last month when he was hand-picked by Rihanna to star as her leading man in the music video for her latest single 'We Found Love.'

But now, Dudley says that he has no interest in continuing his relationship with the singer as he wants to focus on his budding modeling and boxing career. "My career is my biggest priority right now," he told The Mirror.

"We had fun together, but I don't know whether I will see her again to be honest. I'd like to go to America... but for work."

The pair's romance begun when they were spotted by crew on the video set canoodling and cuddling, and were seen in London just last week.
RiRi reportedly asked Dudley to stay with her as she completes the rest of her Loud tour, but he turned her down.

Ouch

http://uk.omg.yahoo.com/news/rihannas-british-boxer-love-ends-romance-054113867.html
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:11 am

GrantZilla wrote:

Please Haye's hot and you know it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:13 pm

GrantZilla wrote:

Dudley O'Shaughnessy became the envy of most men last month when he was hand-picked by Rihanna to star as her leading man in the music video for her latest single 'We Found Love.'

But now, Dudley says that he has no interest in continuing his relationship with the singer as he wants to focus on his budding modeling and boxing career. "My career is my biggest priority right now," he told The Mirror.

"We had fun together, but I don't know whether I will see her again to be honest. I'd like to go to America... but for work."

The pair's romance begun when they were spotted by crew on the video set canoodling and cuddling, and were seen in London just last week.
RiRi reportedly asked Dudley to stay with her as she completes the rest of her Loud tour, but he turned her down.

Ouch

http://uk.omg.yahoo.com/news/rihannas-british-boxer-love-ends-romance-054113867.html

That guy is fully retarded. Everyone sleeps on Kevin Federline, but he played the game the way you play the game.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down