The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sergio Martinez now willing to come down to 150 to fight Pac

+8
GrantZilla
Diego408
EnragedSlayer
gomez1012
Rum Capital
UBeeg9cats
Gumby
jz_hova
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sergio Martinez now willing to come down to 150 to fight Pac - Page 2 Empty Re: Sergio Martinez now willing to come down to 150 to fight Pac

Post  hardcorebee24 Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:47 pm

GrantZilla wrote:
gomez1012 wrote:And your point is?

Bradley did it since he had a REALISTIC shot at the Manny lotto

Martinez dont since he's already bigger than him and fighting at Middlweight

Just saying. Bitch Bradley turned down a career high payday to sit on his ass and do nothing all summer.

Martinez doesn't got those kind of offers since Middle sucks. And none of the names want to fight him. Canelo and Bum Jr sure as fuck won't.
You need better nicknames, Timidly Bradley is better than bitch Bradley. And you have too many guys with the Bum nickname. We have to come up with some new ones.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Sergio Martinez now willing to come down to 150 to fight Pac - Page 2 Empty Re: Sergio Martinez now willing to come down to 150 to fight Pac

Post  gomez1012 Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:49 pm

GrantZilla wrote:Just saying. Bitch Bradley turned down a career high payday to sit on his ass and do nothing all summer.

Martinez doesn't got those kind of offers since Middle sucks. And none of the names want to fight him. Canelo and Bum Jr sure as fuck won't.

Bute said he'd fight him at 166, thats guaranteed to be a seven figure payday and only 6 lbs north of his division instead of 10 lbs less

I just dont see the logic in pursuing a fight that is a pipe dream for him, like I said Bradley had (has) a legit shot at landing the fight

Two completely different situations
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:49 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:
You need better nicknames, Timidly Bradley is better than bitch Bradley. And you have too many guys with the Bum nickname. We have to come up with some new ones.

+1

gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:50 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:You need better nicknames, Timidly Bradley is better than bitch Bradley. And you have too many guys with the Bum nickname. We have to come up with some new ones.

Good idea.

Butthead Bradley?
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:52 pm

GrantZilla wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:You need better nicknames, Timidly Bradley is better than bitch Bradley. And you have too many guys with the Bum nickname. We have to come up with some new ones.

Good idea.

Butthead Bradley?

I like TIMIDLY, no good? Bum Jr. always cracks me up. We should start a sticky that anyone can contribute then we all refer to each guy as their given nickname. As it stands Bum Jr. stays, that's my favorite one.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  UBeeg9cats Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:55 pm

I hope Pac fights Mayweather or Sergio after JMM but I was wondering something. Wouldn't Manny win the lineal middleweight title for beating Sergio even if its at 150?

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:31 pm

UBeeg9cats wrote:I hope Pac fights Mayweather or Sergio after JMM but I was wondering something. Wouldn't Manny win the lineal middleweight title for beating Sergio even if its at 150?

150 is he crazy? He hasn't made a weight that low since 2003
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  UBeeg9cats Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:40 pm

captainanddew wrote:
UBeeg9cats wrote:I hope Pac fights Mayweather or Sergio after JMM but I was wondering something. Wouldn't Manny win the lineal middleweight title for beating Sergio even if its at 150?

150 is he crazy? He hasn't made a weight that low since 2003

Thats why I don't really like the fight. It would be 2 of the best 3 in the world but Sergio added on muscled to become an undersized middleweight. He would then have to cut probably 6+ lbs of muscle to get there at 37 years of age. I think I would take Pac in the fight.

EDIT: I would find it very interesting to see what Ring would do with this fight. Pac would probably deserve the 160 crown because the fight is lower than it but it is in the 154 lb division. Does he also get ranked at 154 for beating Sergio? Does he get that instead of the 160 crown?

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Post  freakzilla Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:31 pm

Pac should get no title if he beats Sergio at 150. Is Pac now making his own divisions? what a joke.
freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

Post  shakefree Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:42 pm

if martinez wanted,i'm sure not every fight has to be a title fight.he could fight pac without putting the title on the line.that being said,i'd like to be as sure as 18yo twins(female) lol! will be at my door tonight as i am that this fight won't happen.for martinez it's the big money fight before he retires but with nothing else to gain.if he lost,his legacy will be tarnished.for pac it makes no sens eexcept he is a fighter.
p.s freak passion is fine,pro & con,but your bias devalues your opinion in the eyes of neutrals.if martinez did fight pac,who has more advantages?

shakefree

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2