The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Betting on the Little League World Series

2 posters

Go down

Betting on the Little League World Series Empty Betting on the Little League World Series

Post  BoxingGenius Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:38 pm

I'm an avid gambler, and the games are all over TV so I'm thinking about throwing down some money on them to make it more interesting. No idea where my bookie got lines for these games, but he does have them. Anyone else ever bet on 12 year old baseball games?

BoxingGenius

Back to top Go down

Betting on the Little League World Series Empty Re: Betting on the Little League World Series

Post  gomez1012 Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:50 pm

BoxingGenius wrote:I'm an avid gambler, and the games are all over TV so I'm thinking about throwing down some money on them to make it more interesting. No idea where my bookie got lines for these games, but he does have them. Anyone else ever bet on 12 year old baseball games?

LOL!

Thats crazy. Im a degenerate my self but the LLWS? lol

I dont see the lines on Bodog, so no clue where your guy got them from hahaha
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Betting on the Little League World Series Empty Re: Betting on the Little League World Series

Post  BoxingGenius Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:57 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
BoxingGenius wrote:I'm an avid gambler, and the games are all over TV so I'm thinking about throwing down some money on them to make it more interesting. No idea where my bookie got lines for these games, but he does have them. Anyone else ever bet on 12 year old baseball games?

LOL!

Thats crazy. Im a degenerate my self but the LLWS? lol

I dont see the lines on Bodog, so no clue where your guy got them from hahaha

hahaha I love baseball and bet on it all the time. I was looking for lines online too, none of the major sites have them, just a few of the smaller sketchy ones. Maybe he just pulled them out of his ass LOL I mean who scouts little league enough to make lines anyways?

BoxingGenius

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:07 pm

I have no clue hahaha

Is he offering over/under lines on the games too? lol
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  BoxingGenius Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:13 pm

gomez1012 wrote:I have no clue hahaha

Is he offering over/under lines on the games too? lol

dont think so, I just looked at the card quickly. All money lines i think

BoxingGenius

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down