The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ben Affleck to direct Justice League of America ?

2 posters

Go down

Ben Affleck to direct Justice League of America ? Empty Re: Ben Affleck to direct Justice League of America ?

Post  Soonermark890 Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:45 pm

Makes sense. The guy is a huge comic book fan. Plus he has a lot of experience.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Ben Affleck to direct Justice League of America ? Empty Re: Ben Affleck to direct Justice League of America ?

Post  captainanddew Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:12 am

I wouldn't argue that he has a ton of experience, but he has made 2 good movies as director. Gone Baby Gone and the Town. The action sequences in the Town were well done.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:00 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:Makes sense. The guy is a huge comic book fan. Plus he has a lot of experience.

Is he really ? I know Nicholas Cage is a huge fan of comics, in fact he named one of his sons Kal El.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:48 am

Ali wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:Makes sense. The guy is a huge comic book fan. Plus he has a lot of experience.

Is he really ? I know Nicholas Cage is a huge fan of comics, in fact he named one of his sons Kal El.
Yeah his best friend is Kevin Smith. They are all huge comic fans.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down